Lived through the same things

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

It couldn't be me.He'd just known me for a day and already a crush? Common.Who'd believe that?I was musing over the matter while Zelo and Mihanee talked.Yong Guk was just standing there next to where I sat,leaning his foot and back to the wall.It was a horrible,awkward situation and when our turn to play came,I was relieved.I wasn't a bad player,I loved basketball too.But comparing to him,I was nothing.After making endless efforts,I finally scored and when I glanced at him,I saw him smile.Probably at how stupid I was.We had ended the game victoriously,to my pride,and as we walked back to the seats,I tried to choose the farthest place from him.I sat down at the highest places leaving perhaps a couple of rows behind me.It was quieter there,and I felt at ease.I also noticed that Yong Guk seemed to be nowhere.Maybe he left.The  better for me.

''Do you go to clubs?'' I jumped so high i thought I was going to hit the ceiling.I turned around and saw Yong Guk looking at me,2 rows further up.How didn't I notice him?

''No.Do I look like the type who does that?''

''Nothing wrong about it.Everyone does that.''His massive leg was thrown over the next two seats.He was like a giant and I felt as if he's crush me if he could.Or maybe it was cause I was so small for my age.

''Not me.I don't like stuffy spaces.Full of jerks.'' and stalkers like you,I completed in my mind.

''What do you like to do?''

''Sleep.What's your interest?I'm not exactly willing to have a convo right now.''

He ignored that and completed.By now I figured that's what he always did.''Is it about sleeping because of relaxing or....do you like to dream?'' His head was slightly tilted to one side and he was looking at me with his eyes,that looked as if he was hiding something.I've been thinking a lot about dreams lately and I came to different conclusions.I suddenly had an idea but as soon as it came I slapped myself mentaly.It was that maybe,just maybe my theory of the man coming into my life could be true,and since Yong Guk acted like he knew me for long,he could be the man himself.I discarded the idea.How stupid of me?He didn't even LOOK like him.The man wasn't asian.

''It's.....I like to dream.''

''We are very similar aren't we?''

''No we aren't.There are millions of other people who love to dream.''

''Maybe.But to go and dream for the sake of seeing someone there?I think not,little lady.'' I imagined him suddenly being beaten up,and then some woman jumping out with a sword and saving him.But people had different dreams indeed...''Once,I had this dream.I didn't really feel like myself....''

''You're not making any sense.''

''Like I wasn't physicaly myself you know?And then I found my self saving~'' He was cut off by Sang Won who ran up the stairs and handed out sheets to us.Exam timetable.Great.Time to really worry started.She was leaving now but Yong Guk caught her sleeve.She looked at his hand and then at him as if to ask ,'excusseee meeee?!'

''Wait a sec.Just a question,'' he said,''look into my eyes and ______'s and tell me,do they look the same?''

''Are you  that dumb?You're asian.SHE's got HUGE eyes comparing to YOUR's.'' He scowled and let her go.As he did,he stood up and grabbed my wrist again,and as usual,before I could comment,he was dragging me to the changing rooms.''C'mon little lady.''

''Wha-''

He pushed me in and made me face the mirror.He was standing too close to me,in normal circumstances I wouldn't alow it.The worst part of it was that we were in the GIRLS changing room.Oops.

''This is a g-''

''Look into my eyes there.'' he was behind me,his height providing him a clear view over my head.His hands were on the sink table and I was stuck between it and him.His face seemed serious and VERY scary and I decided making any funny or annoying comments was a bad idea.I looked.

''Can you see?''

''..................................................

...............

.....

...

.You mean.....the....other apperiance?''

''Exactly.'' He didn't mean the physical shape of the eyes.He ment what these eyes saw.And they now showed that these two pairs of eyes,have been to and seen the same places once.

                                                                             ---------------------------------------------------------------

It's getting exciting!!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT OR DO THAT ON TWITTER @ookami_sophia IF YOU DONT HAVE AN ASIANFANFICS ACCOUNT <3