Crush Talk

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

As I expected,when I came out of the last class for the day (excluding the extra basketball afterschool most of us attended), Sang Won and Mihanee were standing there,jaws dropped open,eyes like coins.

''WE heard,that YOU,were on the THIRD FLOOR with BANG YONG GUK.Now tell us what the hell is going on.'' How could I when I didn't know why he acted like he knew me?So I found an excuse and said that he was a flirt so he got me to go upstairs with him.Which was a horrible one 'cause it pretty stupid.''But anyway,'' resumed Sang Won in a perfectly normal voice,''information that comes from HER,'' she went louder as we passed by the ,''is almost always UNTRUE or comes from JEALOUSY.'' She didn't say a word because Sang Won wasn't the kind of girl anyone wanted to mess with.

We had sometime to rest and then go to the gym.Our school held extra sports classes for those who wished to attend them,and they were always teams with both girls and boys in them.So after having light snacks,we set off for the gym.We were the first to be there,so taking our chance,we went in and changed.It took sometime for the others to come.They were from the same grades like us from all classes.That's why Sang Won and Mihanee were there.And so was she.She was flirting with someone as usual.Gross.I turned away and made my way up to sit.Our gym play ground lay in the middle of the huge hall.We played everything here,basket ball,football etc.When you entered on your right was a stage,closed by a red velvety curtain.On the left were seats,a bit above the ground level to see the stage.That's where I sat.So it was like a two-in-one place.On different and special occasions,the gym's play ground would be filled with extra chairs and decorated,making it look like a ball room.

It wasn't our turn to play,so we sat there and watched the others.Some time passed and the gym door opened.Bang Yong Guk.Oh great.I'd forgotten sports was what he mostly was interested in.He had a confused look on his face and after talking to the P.E. teacher (an awesome woman she is I tell you!) his face clarified,and he started seeking out someone.He spotted me and winked.

Our turn was coming soon and we went down to sit on the warm gym floor.As we did,we neared the place where the guys,including Bang Yong Guk,were sitting and talking with the teacher.I caught some talk;

''~ fine,Yong Guk.You can do what all the guys do.'' Oh no this was bad.I knew what they were talking about.He came in and didn't know that it was P.E. afterschool today,so he didn't have his sports clothes.Most guys took it as an excuse to take off there shirts and show off their abs.Not like they had them.But Yong Guk certainly looked like he did.

''No,thankyou,'' he said to my relief,'' I'll play like this.Not a problem for me.''The girls who were in hearing range,full of expectancy,were left in distress as he refused and went to take up his position on the field.Basketball today.The game was on,and he was playing as if it was breathing for him.He looked even bored.He was pulling it off better than the best guy in our school.He was on his team right now.They both conversed,ofcourse I did not hear it,but this is how it went as Yong Guk had told me later:

''~hit him in the face,lol.So,befriended anyone?''

''Yeah.'' answered Yong Guk as he scored for like the millionth time.

''Anyone you like?'' and at that moment the ball was flying.

Right into my face.

But it didn't reach it because he put his hand,shielding it.And as he caught it and looked at me.''Yeah.The one I befriended.'' And he was off on the field again.

''If you can call that befriending.''

''Why,she's the hard type?''

''Yeah.I like it though.She's tough.Cute.Pretty.Not like most es around here.''

''I think I know who you're talking about.''He gave Yong Guk a playful puch on the stomache.''Wow.Choco abs?Our guys are going to hate ya.''

''Haters gonna hate.''another successful shot.

He ended the game with that and after some little time,Zelo,the dongsaeng who Mihanee had a major crush on,jumped in the gym.He almost bounced.Such a kid.

''Hyung!!'' he called and to our surprise,Yong Guk turned around.

''Yooo ma boy,'' they clasped hands and Yong Guk took him into a bear hug.''So,how's your crush ?''He winked.

Zelo blushed slightly.''I'll introduce you to her...'' They didn't notice that they were loud enough for the whole gym to hear them.And then they approached us.''Noona!'' Zelo almost reached the wall from bouncing.Mihanee blushed.

''Hey...''

''Ah,'' went Yong Guk,''So me and you,zelo,have a crush on two bestfriends eh?''

                                                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooohhh <3 im falling in loveee ,subscribe,comment,follow my twitter @ookami_sophia