The end

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

Another year.I decided not to waste a lot of time talking about our wedding.But here's some:

We had a huge hall of people.Mostly friends ofcourse,but other,random people were present too.And that night...

That's enough.

We were now walking in our favourite park,again,our friends,Zico,Mihanee,Zelo,Sang Won walked in front,as we dragged on behind them.It was raining,but nevertheless,it was sunny.It looked like golden rain.

Not far away I heard a whimper.I stopped,thinking I was the only one who heard it.

"Yonggukkie?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you ... hear that?"

Not long after my question, out of the bushes jumped out a puppy, all fluffed up. It ran towards me and started my legs.I could see it was of fine breed.

"Oh how cute!"

Yong Guk was surprised.He checked the puppie's neck.

"He doesn't have a colar.He looks like he hasn't eaten for ages too.He's stray."

"Maybe someone left him..."

Well if they really have they didn't bother searching.He looked so thin and needed to get his magnificent fur brushed.I suddenly had an idea.

"Yong Guk...I know this is so completely random... but can we keep him?"

Bang looked at me.Then at the dog who was rolling on the ground whimpering and whining and snapping at my hand as I tried to pet him and calm him down.

"It loves you."

When he talked like that,I knew it meant he was thinking.A couple of years of experience with Bang Yong Guk made me learn everything about his habits.

He laughed.

''I guess we can.I need animals in my life.I will love it.'' he said.

''Yeah.Our kids will too.'' he chuckled.

''They still dont know,they aren't present yet.''

''Are they not?I think one is completly aware of it already.'' He looked at me as I patted my tummy.

There was a moment in which he processed the input of information I have just given him.He stopped dead.I was eager to see the output already,but he still stood there,digesting.

''Are you....'' his eyes widened.''You.....'' he mouthed an omg as I grinned.''You...you're ...'' he started running,'' GUYS OMG!''

He ran towards the others,and at first it looked like he was going to jump on top of them,but he dodged them and ran further up ahead,where without pausing,he did a salto in the air.Back on the ground he threw himself on the nearby grass and slid all the way down the wet hill.We heard a thump and half of a cuss,as he caught himself in time.

The dog was barking really loud now.It jumped all over the place and ran after Yong Guk,stopping at the edge to bark down at him happily.

Sang won turned around to me,worry all over her face.''What's wrong?''The others stopped too alert and interested at the same time.Zico walked to the hill and without saying anything,cocked an eyebrow at Yong Guk.The dog jumped some more.

''SHE'S PREGNANT!!!'' Bang screamed from bellow,'' AND I WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE THE GOD PARENTS!AND LETS NAME THE DOG JADE!AND SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Baby wassup?Uriga wassup?BOOM,CLAP,BOOM BOOM CLAP,NO,NO,NO,NO MERCY!