Comeback

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

I stopped chewing.He didn't bring his head up,but his eyes now looked at me.'Oh no.Poor,poor,poor Yong Gukkie...' I found myself thinking.He didn't have anyone else?I felt...guilty.Guilty for being rude to him all the time when I was the only one he actualy had.

''In my mind,'' he said,''In my dreams,in my life.You're always there.'' My brain had sent a signal to my body,through the nerves to stand up and hug him,but just then,his phone rang.

''Yoboseyo?...Deh...Ani...Wae?Onje?...Aish...Arrasso...''He looked up.''I need to leave,little lady.''

''For how long?'' I didn't know if my regret could be heard in my voice.

''...A week or so.'' Amazing.''Need to...take care of things.Thankyou..for your hosptality.'' He stood up and went to get his shoes,which I cleaned last night before sleeping.He went to the door and opened it.''Oh and,'' he turned around,'' I'm going to have to wear your shirt for now,'' he smiled,''My stuff hadn't dried yet.'' and he left.

I sighed and went to school in a while.No one there asked questions.It was as if Yong Guk came and went when he wanted.I was a little late,well I actualy got to the first break...I went in the supervisor's office to get a late slip and when I went out,passed by the .

''~he was like,'you're beautiful',can you believe it?And so we are dating,'' she said the last sentence louder so I would hear.She thought I was this retarded girl who was never asked out. please.If only I had a will,I'd have beaten a world wide record of dating.But I was decent enough,and I always thought before I acted.Only that one time...''Enough baby,go to sleep,'' Oh crap,I was going to fail all my quizzes today.

And so the entire school week passed with me walking the school grounds in my own world.Nothing made me happy,nothing cheered me up,no one made me smile.I even ignored all the haters (everyone has haters at school,cmon!).Nothing had taken ANY kind of effect on me.I didn't even notice how I stopped eating as much as I did before.I didn't know if it was because of the heat or something (or someone) else,but I'd noticed that I lost 1 or 2 killos.Bad.I was okay,but if my weight went lower,I'd be like a chopstick,and I didn't want that.I wasn't one of those anorexic freaks.

It was finaly the last day and I went home,and tumbled on to my sofa,not bothering to take of my shoes.I stared at the ceiling.'A week or so..'  It either ment earlier or later.And there was no guarantee that he'd come to my place immedeatly was there?I'd had to wait for until tomorrow so it would be a whole week.

As thoughts circled in my head,I changed and the AC to zero.It began to get cold and as usual,I didn't turn it off and instead I went to get a jacket.I entered my room and my eyes fell on to Yong Guk's grey,baggy hoodie which hung on a chair.My hand slid on it's sleeve,feeling the soft and warm material.I took it off the chair and in a moment,zipped it up,and put the hood on.Man was it huge.I went to my sofa and curled up on it.

I didn't know how I fell asleep but I jumped up as I heard the doorbell.Geez.It was so loud and annoying.I didn't even look through the peep-hole and I was half-sleeping,so when I opened,not looking who it was I stepped aside for them to come in.

''Didn't your parents teach you to be ware of people who nock on your door?'' said that husky voice.My head shot up and all traces of sleep,excepting puffy eyes ofcourse,went away.Yong Guk was standing on my doorstep,looking hot as usual.He wore a colourful shirt,that mached his hair,which were now an amazing mix of purple and black.He cracked a grin.''May I come in?''

''Duh.''He came in and sat on the chair,putting his hands on the dining table.

''We need to speak.'' Yeah.Only now.''I have a surprise for you,but you cannot accept it unless...well you say yes to my offer.''I stared at him while he turned to the packet he brought in with him.He took out a stuffed toy.It was a bunny,it's pattern was that of army pants but grey,and it had a red mask on which made it look adorable.It was the size of Yong Guk's elbow-to-hand.''I'll turn around and ask you,and if you're answer is positive,you take it and hug it.If it's not...well do whatever you want with it.'' He turned his back on me and said,''Will you be my girl?''

When I said I thought before I acted.....well....I did.I've been thinking for a while,what would I do if something like this happened?I thought that he wouldn't do that,because well...he was a bad boy...but he didn't even smoke....so....was he really who I took him for?This was so embarrassing.I didn't see his face as he turned around because mine was burried in the rabbits head,it's body in my arms,hands clutching it tight.I heard Yong Guk's smile in his voice as he said,

''My girl.''

--------------------------------------------------------------

OWWWWW SO CUTE,HERE YOU GO,FLUFF!!!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!