Can't Promise You.

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

''Have you guys heard of that maniac?'' Mihanee and Zelo were now in my house and me and Bang were enjoying the happy-talk until she said that.

''What maniac?'' asked Yong Guk,completely without interest.

''The one we have in our city.''Yong Guk's head shot up.''They say he uses a hoard of dogs to hunt the girls down if they run.'' I shuddered as we all heard a dog bark loudly,my neighbors owned one,a cute chiwawa.

''That's just.....''

''Sick.'' completed Yong Guk for me.I nodded.''You girls have to seriously take care of yourselves.''I rolled my eyes.''This isn't kidding babe.If he's in our city,no one knows who could be the next victim.Who'll protect you?''

''I have this boyfriend.His name is Yong Guk.Ever heard of him?''He grinned and as I did the same,I turned around to look at Mihanee and saw her surprised expression.Oh geez.I have totally forgotten that Mihanee and Sang Won did not know ANYthing that was going on lately.''Uhm....'' Zelo saved the tiny awkward moment that passed between me and her,which he and Yong Guk didn't notice.

''Mihanee!It's getting late!Let's go,I'll drop you off.''

''Coming with you.'' Said Yong Guk.

''HEY!!Where do you think you're going?Stay for a little longer!!'' Mihanee's eyes widened even more as I said that and even more as she looked at the clock.

''I don't remember seeing a girl who hated one guy once,asking him to stay for 'a little longer' after one oclock AM.'' 

''Uhm...I'll explain later....''

''You better.'' I turned back to Yong Guk smiling at her remark.

''Okay I'll stay.But let me drop them off?''

''Sure.''I winked at Mihanee,whose eyes couldn't get any bigger,so she started to put her eyebrows further up.They left and I cleaned up the empty tea cups and everything else.I was tired,and I had an exam the next day.No way was I going to let Yong Guk leave me tonight.I needed to be happy for my exam,in order to do good.I told him that when he came back.

''So I'm here because you need positive energy for the exam?''

''Yep.''

''Hmmm.....''

''HEY! Not .... THAT kind of energy...''i blushed recalling the hotel.''That will make me fail.Just...''

'''I know,'' he hooked my waist and pulled me towards him.''I know.For you,it's like for me.I feel strong after I'm with you.You know that night?I felt like I could grind mountains into sand.....''

''Really?I'm surprised I'm alive. I got just a scratch on my lip.''I put my head into his chest.It shook as he laughed.

''Next time,I'll be more gentle.'' He said as he rose my head with his finger under my chin.''Let's get little girl to bed.''

I changed to my pijamas and put his jacket on.

''Still wearing it?''

''Yeah....hey...what's that perfume you use again?''

''Ah..Gucci...Why?''

''Get me one.The male one..''

''Are you that obsessed with me?''

''It's called...''

''Love.''

*Silence in which to heart beats were missed*

I snuggled into a ball and he hugged me.He went to turn off all the lights and came back,pushing the covers over us.

''You're so warm!!!''

''I'll transfer it to you,babe.'' I snuggled closer.''Hey....I wanted to tell you something.All these dreams we shared....I don't understand them.Im in constant search for books,researching things,trying to put things together....You know....there are a lot of scary things I've found out.That is why I cannot promise myself and you,''-he hugged me tighter-''joy all the time.There will be saddness.Maybe pain.I cannot promise a happy ending for us.''

----------------------------------------------------

What a nice thing to say to ur girlfriend before the exam!!!!KIDDING LOL