Swag

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

I felt as if I couldn't breath.Heat.Vapour.Humidity didn't allow me to take a proper breath and I forced my eyes open and gasped in for air.

I wiggled around from the side to the other and saw the reason.I was completely locked in Yong Guk's grasp,who was sweating himself.

''Yong Guk.'' I tried to shake him.''Yah!Bang!!!'' His forhead was creased,eyes shut as if he wanted to open them but couldn't.I slapped him.Nothing.''YONG GUK!'' I pinched him.''Yong gukkie please...''I was crying now and didn't know what to do.I was close enough,so I didn't have to move when I kissed him.His arms were still encaging me and as I did,the hold became stronger,and he kissed back through his sleep.At first it was just reflex,but then I was aware of the fact that he was awake as he cut my lip in that moment.We tasted the blood at the same time,and he finaly let go as I struggled to get out of his bear hug.He looked up at me in confusion.

''Babe...''I was still struggling for air violently while his breathing turned to normal pretty fast.''Are you........your lip....come here.''He swung me off the bed in his arms and took me to the bathroom.''I'm sorry babe.I'm sorry.....''

''What happened?''

''It....just a dream.'' We both knew that if it was any other couple,that would be a good excuse.But now...

''Yong guk.''He sighed.

''I don't know....!'' Putting me on my feet,he sat down on the cold bathroom floor,clutching his hair.''I don't know...I can't keep track...I don't know when the dreams come true....I can't find a solid foundation and explanation for all this bull!!!'' I sat on the edge of the bath tub next to where he was on the floor.He put his head on my leg and wound his hand around it.I put my hand into his hair,brushing it.The purple dye was still strong.''What the hell would I do without you?''he whispered.I stood up and without removing his hand,reached the sink,and spalshing cold water everywhere,turned around and wiped the sweat off his forhead.''Come here.''He cupped my face in his huge,warm palms and the blood off my lip.''I'm sorry.''

''Yong gukkie.''I looked at the clock on the wall in my bedroom through the open door.''Couple of hours left.Lets use that time.Don't dream okay?''He nodded and taking my hand lead me to bed.

I woke up the next morning,feeling a little refreshed.Turning,I saw that Yong Guk wasn't asleep,rather wasn't there at all but I heard movement in the kitchen.Seems like I'll have an awesome breakfast today.

''Palli palli palli!!!''He said while hurrying around himself.''You'll be late!Don't choke!!!.''While ate like a turtle,he ran around gathering my bag and ironing my uniform.When I was done,he took me like a doll and changed my clothes.I probably looked like a barbie.He took me by the hand as usual and we walked to school reaching just in time.''I'll be back in a moment.''He said as we walked on the lane next to school.''Get yourself inside,don't hang around too long.''I nodded and let go of his hand.He left and I slowly found my way to the entrance gate but halted when I reached.

My ex was standing there,apparantly waiting for me,a couple of other jerks by his side.'' ~ don't hang around too long~'' he mimicked Yong Guk's voice.''I'm so awesome at this.''

''You sound nothing like him.'' I said..

''Oh really?Tell us then,since you know,what he sounds like when you .''

''That.Is none of your buisness.''A hand,with a familiar touch,slid around my waste as that deep voice talked.''But I think that your buisness is for you to know that YOU sound like you haven't even gone through puberty.Boy.'' Yong Guk's voice was so cold,I thought he'd spit out ice in any moment now.The bastard's smirk slid of his face and shattered into bits on the floor.

''You're using her.''

'' she dumped you,and now since you're such a ,you try to get back at her.''Yong let me go and approached him,grabbbing his collar.The other guys tensed.''You stay away.''He pushed him away.Yong Guk turned around and looked at the others with exaggerating his surprised expression,then it turned to a smirk.He approached another guy and patted his stomache.''Geez.Look at 'em.Man up.You need to turn all that fat to abs someday baby.'' he turned around and put his hand around my shoulder,taking me away.''Adios niggas.'' and left them all dumbfounded and offenced to such an extent that they couldn't utter a word.

When we were out of their earshot he turned to me,smiling proud;y.''Ain't your boy got swag?''