Like a white and red daisy

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

''Of all the flowers of the field,I've said

That most I love the daisy white and red.

When winter's gone and comes the month of May,

I'm out of bed at break of every day

To wander through the fields,now night is done,

And see the daisy open in the sun.

(that's why they call it-well they may-

The 'day's eye' or else the 'eye of day'.)

I love it,for it lifts the saddest hours,

So fresh so fair,the flower of all flowers.

At last when evening comes,swiftly I run

To see the petals close at set of sun;

It hates the darkness and it fears the night,

And on and on it sleeps till morning light.''

I never knew this poem would be a mirror of me.I went out of the literature class as the bell rang with that same thoughtfull expression of mine.It was finaly break and I went off to see Mihanee.It was the end of a school year,and after summer,we'd enter our last class.It was sad.Not because we were ending school,but because they'd shuffled us this year,and it was hard enough without Mihanee last year,and now even Sang Won was in another class.It was frustrating.

''Yo,'' i said as I punched Mihanee's fist.That was our way of greeting.

''Heyyoo!!'' always the cheerful one.I scowled.''Where's Sang Won?''

''Working out at the gym again.She's aiming for abs.''

''Sure.Hey, ________ did you hear about the new student?They say it's a guy.''

''Oh no.What the hell?It's the end of year.And a guy?We have enough jerks around here.''

''Yeah well apparantly the school he was in before tought EXACTLY the same stuff.Same books everything.He probably got kicked out.So he chose our school.And everyone actualy can't wait for him to come.He'll be here after break.They're hoping he's not a jerk.''

''That's less likely.They all are.''

''So ______.How are your dreams?''

''Bad.Very bad.He died.And it .I mean....there was alot of blood....'' We were both silent.We both knew how important this guy was to me but never really thought that him dying was a possibility.I never cried.Never infront of anyone but my face showed my grief.Mihanee punched my shoulder lightly.That's all I needed.I didn't need a hug or anything,but it was enough that she understood.The bell rang.

''See ya!'' and we were off to our classes.The next one was math,no chances of dropping this one here,so everyone in class was present.We were all sitting down,doing our stupid sums that hated us,cursed our lives,and did all the other things students do in math.When our supervisor came in and said that a transfer student was joining our class.

As he entered,even though it couldn't be heard,I think we all felt all the girls in class breathe in sharply.With light brown spikey hair,he was 5 feet and 10 (180 cm ) and he was VERY handsome.He had big,no doubt soft lips and when he smiled his gums showed.He looked pretty stylish.He also had a gangster feel about him.Something about him said he was bad.I don't know.Maybe just my perception.

The class was resumed after he introduced himself with an '' Anyounghasayo!Bang Yong Guk immnida!'' and 90 degree bow to the teacher.Every one's eyes were widened as he talked,his voice sounded strong,low and husky,maybe even y.I wasn't interested.I just went back to the equation that I was trying to decode earlier.

He was seated further away in front,and me being at the back was a big relief.But I knew someday I'd had to confront him as a classmate.It would have to be sooner or later,I chose sooner.So when in our next class,English our teacher told me to give him a quick tour around the school,I didn't repel,but obediently took his schedule and we went out of the classroom.

Study room.Supervisor room.Bio/Chem lab.English staffroom.Canteen.Library.Highschool section.Gym.

''That's what I'm interested in,''he said,''You could have saved the trouble of showing me the entire place.''

''Sorry.It didn't say in your schedule that you took P.E. only.''

''Why so harsh from the beginning?'' he told me,and gave me a wink.I ignored it.Great.He was the flirt type.I wish he was a nerd.As we neared back to class,we passed a gang of eightth grader boys,circling around another little one.I scowled.I was the head of an 'Action Comittee' so I had to finish this spectacle off and sweep the little bastards to their supervisor's office.Before I could open my mouth,Bang Yong Guk caught the so called 'leader' of the gang,by the collar and lifted him off the floor.

''We don't do that around here.Get your asses out.Now.'' and when he put him back down they all ran away,horror on their faces.I looked at their victim,and fortunately he was alright.The boy was still freaked out though,not as much from his tormentors than from Bang Yong Guk.

''Get your self to class,'' i said.Boys hate being humiliated.So I didn't show the little one my tender feelings.Meanwhile,Bang Yong Guk came up to him with a huge smile plastered on his face.He ruffled the guy's hair and said,''Noona's right.You'll be late.'' And with that,the boy ran off,without saying a word.Only it seemed like a ruffle to him.To me,it looked like the boy will have his head ripped off.Bang Yong Guk's biceps were seen even through his long-sleeved shirt.I wondered what would it be like to touch them....'Wohhow.Where am I going?'I thought.After all it was the first day i saw this guy.I didn't know anything about him enough to imagine him without his shirt already.The bell took off again.

''Time for me to go,little lady,'' he said suddenly,''or I'll be late too.'' and lightly and quickly brushed his hand on my cheek.Before I could scold him for doing that,after all it was his first time seeing me too,he winked and was out of sight.

                                                             -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooooh.Dont fall for his charms!!! YET!!! Wait for more,please subscribe and comment!!!! check my other fanfic out too!Called My childhood Best Friend with B.A.P.'s Daehyun !!!! <3