A moment of fright.

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

Zico said to meet Yong Guk next to 'that blue building' which was apparently the one infront of my building.I sighed and walked over to the mirror to check myself out.I was wearing a dress that was much more better than the last time.

It looked a lot like what I imagined when I was a kid.I'd love to have a long dress for when I'd get married to a prince.(which girl didn't think of being a princess?) It would have silk and another puffy material,the one used for tutus and would be long,and apart from looking like a princess I'd pictured myself looking like a fairy too.A very inncoent image it was.

The dress I was wearing now was no longer than my knees and even though it was exactly what my imagination showed me,it was of a beautiful and very feminine,light pink colour.It had a kind of a corset,but it didn't suffocate me,made of silk and around my waist,a silky belt went to the back where it ended in a big bow.

I wasn't used to wearing accessories and my neck was bare,so I opened my hair and it tumbled down my shoulders like a waterfall.I had silver high heels on and small silver earrings.Makeup was simple,no lipstick,no blush.I jumped and smiled as the skirt's material went slowly down,refusing gravity to pull it as fast as it had me.It made me look like I was flying for a moment.

Kissing my yong guk-bunny,I left the house,giving my keys to Sang Won,who left before me with Zico.They both suggested for me to come with them because of the weather but I refused,saying Yong Guk would pick me up for sure.Zico glanced at the sky worridly,which sprinkled tiny drops of water.It was dark.

''I hope he comes on time.Just stay inside the building.'' I smiled at his concern and shooed them both off.They were gone and in five minutes it started to rain cats and dogs.It was like someone was constantly pouring water out of a shower from the sky.Were the angels having a bath?I smirked at the stupid joke.Just then a telephone in the building rang.It was for the guard,but he wasn't there so shrugging,I went and picked it up.

''Babe.'' How did he always know were exactly I was? ''Come to the building.Car broke down,I'm checking it now.Don't soak yourself too much please.Don't want my girl sick.'' Great.I had to walk over to the blue building.

Taking a deep breath in,I opened the door and ran out.I would be wet ofcourse but I had no choice.As I ran over,I saw no car.It suddenly clicked me that there was another building,it had dark blue windows,and was entirely made of glass.

''Damn.'' 

And then I heard the baying of dogs.

''Damn.'' I didn't know if I had chances of survival.Wearing heels,a dress and on top of that it rained.The dogs would reach faster.But despite the unfairness of it all,and my fright,I took another breath and lunged forward right on to the road (there were no cars) and started running as hard as I could and as far as my heels could take me,heading to the other building.I weighed my chances of stopping and dialing Bang's number in the payphone and running,but both would probably end up with me being ripped by dogs.

The howling came closer.

I decided that outrunning the dogs might not be an idea that could actually work,but it was the best.I totally discarded the next thing that came to my mind; taking of my high heels.I knew how to run in them,it was not a problem but they slowed me down.Nevertheless,I was NOT going to run barefoot and have my legs bleed.

I could see the dogs now and they were very close.I lost track of where I was running but as I turned the corner,hoping desperately that they would fall off behind,I descovered the glass-blue building under which a black Range Rover's light's suddenly lit up and I saw someone close the front.So he just finished fixing it.Excellent timing Bang,I thought.

I ran to him,realizing that I cut off the dogs a bit indeed.He ran to me too,the car slowly driving by his side.I figured his mafia guys were there also.Bang's face was serious as I tumbled into his arms.

''What the were you doing,running around?''

''The-HELL- i was supposed to do when YOU'RE the one who told me to come here!''

''I did.But I also told you to wait in that coffee shop right HERE.'' he pointed at the one next to us.

''Im sorry.Zico didn't include that in his message.'' I was pissed and said that with sarcasm.His head shot up at the now clear view of the hounds as they rounded the corner.

''Get in the car.''

''What?Yong Guk-''

''In.Now.'' his eyes were still on them.

''You're coming with me!You aren't-''

He turned to the car and called out,''Take her in.'' The guys were there in a second dragging me inside.

''YONG GUK,ARE YOU CRA--'' He didn't hear the rest because I was in the car,being tightly held. ''--ZY?YAH LET ME GO,GET HIM INSIDE!THEY'LL RIP HIM TO PEACES,YONG GUK!!!'' My fists were banging on the windows,but soon they tied me up and buckled the belt.I was sitting in the front seat.

The darkness filled the car.He stood infront of it,back to me,hands in the pockets of his trousers.Every sound just then seemed to be on mute as I watched the hungry beasts get closer.Why...oh tell me why...we could have just gotten together in the car and driven off...now they'll rip him.Infront of me.Infront of my eyes,I'll see his flesh torn.They got so near now,one jump and Yong Guk's face would be clawed off.

But it didn't happen.

He was looking straight into the eyes of the apparantly main dog,who at the sight,stopped dead,causing the first line to halt too,and the others to bump into them.The snarling turned to wiggling tails and Bang bent down to one,and patted his head.He stood up again and the beasts all looked up to him,as if waiting a command.

''Go.'' And they left.They turned around and ran away without touching him.

I've heard of people like that long ago.Some where said to be able to communicate with animals and once,a man was known to stop a bull running at him,by looking into his eyes.This was true.It could be done.But one had to be so strong mentaly....extremely strong.The person had to show the animal that he or she weren't scared at all,and all that strength should be shown through their eyes.

And he did it.

The rain now stopped,and as it was still before sunset,orange-golden rays could be seen.He turned around and walked to the door where I was sitting in the front,opening it.I didn't realize that I was crying.He unbuckled the belt and untied my hands (I wanted to laugh but couldn't,seeing as how they were tied with the guy's tie,since he didn't find anything else.) and picked me up and out of the car.

''Stop.''

''Bastard.You bastard.Next tim-''

''Stop it.''

''I'll rip you into peaces myself!!! You know how scar-''

''I know.Stop.''

''You don't!!!''

''I do.'' he was angry now and put me on my own feet.''I DO! You know how ing awesome it is,living everyday on the edge,knowing that if I won't be there,my girl would be taken away?!''

I put my head down.''I hate you.Don't scream at me.'' I sniffed and his face softened a bit.

''I'm okay.I'm alive.And so are you.''

''You HAD to freak me out didn't you?I thought they'd...they'd....eat you alive ..'' my voice caught.''I'd up every one of them if they did.''

''Sure you would.Why did you run this whole way then?''

''........Because you...you're awesomer than me....'' he smiled.

''Okay.Not really.Stop crying please.'' he took me into one of his sweet hugs.

''I hate you.'' i hit his chest.All this effort did was hurt ME.It was hard like rock.''I'll kill you.'' I sniffed again.''And I'll ....I'll....''

He laughed silently at my struggles.

''STOP LAUGHING !!'' He cracked up more and held me tighter so I wouldn't wiggle out of his arms.''Or..I'll...'' I broke down once again and my head hit his shoulder,where I covered my face and cried out all the tears I had.

''Okay little girl.Stop.We need to go.'' He took me in to the back of the car and sat with me.Or rather under me as he placed me on his lap.He started combing my hair with his comb-what the hell he carried a comb with him?- smoothly,it separated my wet hair which quickly dried with the help of the warm-heated car AC. When we reached he smoothed out the wrinkles on my dress as we got where the school ball took place.

My makeup was washed off completely,and my hair dried up by itself,without me styling it.

''Little girl.You look .... beautiful.''

''I hate you.''

''Sure.You wouldn't be clinging to my arm like this if you did.'' I hit him and inspite of myself,I smiled.

''I still hate you.'' I said that like 50 times that night but it didn't matter because I didn't mean it.As we danced in the ballroom with my head on his shoulder,he whispered:

''I love you.''