Loner

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

We ate home-made Chijeu (a kind of Tteotbokki with cheese !! ) ,some rice with other salad dressings and drank some fresh juice.It all tasted good,and I wondered who cooked.I'd need some cooking tips here and there,but couldn't ever and WOULDN'T believe it was Yong Guk.Are you serious?No.

Before leaving Sang Won helped clean up and after,we talked for a while,went crazy at a point over discussing GD's new hairstyle,day-dreamed about what we'd do if we saw him,what colour we'd colour our hair if we were members of 2ne1...and etc.

It was time for my girls to go because they had Chemistry tutions.

''Man.I'll miss you guys!I'm getting annoyed cause I won't be there...'' I didn't take chemistry.Horrible subject.Plus,it wasn't anyhow related to my future job.I was gonna become an architect.

''Yeah.We'll try to enjoy it for you....'' and they left.When people are alone,they start thinking if they don't have anything else to do.So I ended up thinking of Yong Guk.Obviously.It occured to me that if I'd see him now,I wouldn't be able to utter a word.Was it because I was shy?Huh.After all that happened,I didn't know if I was supposed to be shy or no.I haven't been in this situation before,but I was brought up to be a decent person.So I figured being shy would be okay.

It was getting dark now.I was walking here and there when I heard my door bell.I looked through the peep-hole and saw Yong Guk's red head,looking down.Probably inspecting his shoes or something.He changed hair colour all the time,no big deal,but left everyone wondering if he'd be bald from hair loss in 10 years.Only the crazy-coloured paint never seemed to damage it.I opened the door and dropped my jaw in shock.

His hand was on the wall,supporting his body.His head was down due to extreme fatigue,not shoe inspection.His nuckles,grey jacket and face were all bloody.He looked up at me.

''Little...lady....'' he said and collapsed into my arms.As I was standing inside,all I had to do was drag his legs in.God was he heavy.I closed the door and sat down,positioning his head on my lap and saw that to my great relief he didn't black out.His eyes were open.I didn't wait for explanations.I didn't ask questions.

''Get up slowly.You're too heavy to carry.'' He tried his best and I supported him on the way to my bedroom.I helped him on to the bed and took off his shoes,noticing that the edges had blood on them too.Taking off his jacket,I threw it into the washing machine,hoping I was fast enough so that the blood washed away.Then I ran to the kitchen,where I had my first-aid kit and took out a liquid my mother used on me if I had scratches or other injuries such as cuts mostly.Running back into the room,I saw him close his eyes.

''Bang?''

''I...'m.....sorry....''

''Shut up,don't speak.'' I took off his black tank top and threw it in the bathroom where I would give it a wash too.''And there is no need to apologize.'' I put some of the liquid on to a cotton piece and started cleaning his horribly huge cuts.He flinched.

''Why...aren't you...asking....the hell....i'm.....here...?''

''Right now,I don't care.You're in a horrible condition.Just shut up.''

''You do...'' I probably had it written all over my face that I wanted to know what happened.But I could see he was too tired to speak so I kept silent.

''I.....do yes.But not now.You need to go sleep.''He smiled.I was glad he didn't have broken teeth at least.''I guess it's the opposite now,Bang,is it not?You saved me there...I save you here.''

''Not really...I still save you here in this world...''

''What do you mean?''

He smiled again.''You said it yourself,little lady.Questions later.''He fell asleep in a little while and I started wondering again.Why was he always so mysterious?I looked at him now.He resembled a little child who'd just been bullied.I found myself thinking of what I could do to whoever did this to him.But I guessed that if HE was half dead,I would surely be in heaven by now.I sighed and turned off the lights everywhere,putting the blanckets on top of him.Leaving the room,I went and curled up on my sofa,and fell asleep.

The next morning,I woke in my bed.I heard some noise in the kitchen,and left my room.As I entered I saw Yong Guk fry something.He was wearing a shirt of mine,one of my huge male ones which I liked to wear around at home.It streched around his muscles.I found that really cute for some reason.

He turned around as he heard me walk in and gave me one of his goofy grins.

''Sleeping beauty woke up.''

''Talk about yourself,warrior.''

''Hey!I always wake up early!''

''Figured from the last two times I saw you at night.''I saw a faint blush form on his cheeks.Glad to know I am not the only decent one here.I probably blushed scarlet red.

''Anyway.Eat.'' he put down the plates on the table.I sat and saw it was grilled bread with onions and a fried egg with cheese.I loved cheese.I sat down opposite of him and started to eat.'Whoa...delicious....this guy should be a cook.'I thought.

''Do you like it?''

''Mmm!'' He laughed through his nose at my answer,and probably at my face.He looked perfectly fine now,except the dark maroon spots here and there.

''I wanted to...tell you something.''

''Hmmm?'' He gave me a glass of water so I wouldn't choke.

''Last night....I'm sorry for coming that late...you had to sleep here because of me.''

''Whatmmmever...'' I was still chewing.

''And...I wanted to say that...I came to you because....'' he put his head down and played with a tissue,''you are the closest person to me.''

                                          ------------------------------------------- 

He's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUBSCRIBE COMMENT!!!!!FOLLOW TWITTER @ookami_sophia