A new character

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

''Wait a minute sir.I'll check.''

''Sure.''

''Here.Mr..Bang?''

''Yes.''

''Bedroom for two?''

''Yeah.'' he turned to me.''That enough or...''

''I don't need a huge appartment.I'm not a VIP.''

''I want you to feel comfortable,it's a whole month after all.''He looked at me,seeing that I won't change my opinion,turned back to the lady.''Bedroom for two.''We were standing in one of the 'Intercontinental' hotels,a branch in Madrid,where we now were.I have been in one of them before,with family,and knew that even the bathrooms in here were as huge as my whole appartement.That's exaggeration ofcourse.Not my appartement.Maybe my room.

We waited for a while and were finally admmited to our place.Our bags were already in,waiting for us.Even though I was pretty tired,I went to look around.It was not only a bedroom but also a living room with a couch and TV and all that.I went to the bedroom,finding a huge king bed,looking like it would fit four people in.It reminded me a bit of my own place,except that everything was bigger and the colours were colder than in mine,dark ebene wood and white covers and curtains.

''Where do you want to go?'' I always wandered were I'd go if I went to Spain,but now that he asked,I had no idea.I shrugged in an answer.

''Can we rest first?''

''Sure thing babe.''

And that's how we spent the month,walking around the city's streets,going to museums and making photoes.We spent our life outside,coming in only to rest or when one of us was raving for the other.

Yong Guk clicked another photo through his Canon,with a huge lense.

''Can we go now?''he sighed.

''_______ why do you hate taking pics?''

''I don't.It's just that you're not concentrating on this right now-''I pointed at the beautiful 'Prado Museum' farther behind me,''-but on me.And when I want to see what photoes we've made,it's all me me me.''

''It's MY camera,and it has to capture every part of you.''

''You came all the way to Spain to do this?''

He grinned,''No,that's for your entertainment,so you won't get bored.''

''Look who's obsessed now.''

''It's called love,babe.''

Then it was the last week.We were walking through a street that night,his hand around my shoulders which were draped in his jacket.It was deep dark,except for some lights and the lonely,silver disk of light,referred to as moon,hung in the sky,with twinkling stars scattered around.

''If there is no moon at night,I won't even look outside the window.''

''Why,little lady?''

''Because it's scary.The moon is my friend,she gives light.''

'' ' it hates the darkness and it fears the night..'.'' I looked at him in surprise.''The poem about a daisy by a poet of the medivial ages.''

''You know it?'' It was a poem we took in literature class,just before I met him.

''Yes,little lady.'' he smiled.We walked for another while in silence,when I remembered something.

''Bang..''

''Hmm?''

''I noticed something about the dream stuff.'' He turned his head away from the moon,and looked at me.''It's not the dreams exactly.It's a kind of cycle in my sleep.''He tilted his head.''I noticed that when I sleep,the times in which you come to wake me up,they're happy.But if you bust me not sleeping,something bad always happens.''

''I'm out of bed at break of every day

To wander through the fields,now night is done,

And see the daisy open in the sun.'' He quoted another part of it.

''Why is it like that oppa?''

''In dreams,we enter a world that is entirely our own.So you should figure this out by yourself babe.'' he gave me a sad smile.There was something in it that made me feel as if he knew why things happened like that.I was sure of it.But again,he couldn't tell me.Why?

Just then,as we were walking in silence again,someone turned out from a corner of a building right infront of us.

''Oh look who's here.Yong Guk sunbae!'' said the voice.I should remark that it wasn't very nice.A confused expression crossed Bang's face.

And still shocked, as if seeking confirmation at who he saw,he asked,''Zico?''

------------------------------------------------------------

Yes indeed,everyone.Zico from Block B.