Beautiful Hangover

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

To say I was exhausted the next morning was wrong.I was dead.My back and head both hurt and I barely got up from bed.I got up and went to take a shower and only after that remembered everything.I looked into the mirror and saw a tiny cut on the corner of my lip.Crap.I wasn't that crazy was I?I looked at the clock and realised it must have been only 4 hours of my sleep.It was early for a weekend,7 oclock.The room was messy,and Yong Guk was nowhere to be seen.I searched around and figured he went first,only for some reason he left behind his black suit.I got dressed and put it over my shoulders,when I heard a *cling* as something fell on the floor.I sat down and picked up the object.It was a male necklace.The shape was that of a flying dragon and it had a purple gem stone around which it's snake-like body wound.I shrugged and put it over my neck,thinking I'd give it to him when I next saw him.I put my shoes on,took the card-key and called the receptionist to sign me out.Only they told me that my husband had already did everything and said that I'd come out later.Husband?You needed a passport stamp to be an official couple.How'd he do that?Especially when  they required passports in hotels like this.But never mind.The less problems for me to get out.I approached the door and saw a paper stuck on it,I took it off and read:

''Hope little lady slept well.The password is 'draco dormiens nunquam titillandus' B.Y.G <3.''

What the?I knew enough latin to understand the meaning of the philosophical sentence.But what password was he talking about?I shrugged again and left the room.When I got downstairs and I was going to get out of the main doors but I stopped.A man I haven't seen before,wearing black,looking like some bodyguard came infront of me.I had no choice but to halt.The funny thing was that he just stood there looking at me.I stepped to my left to pass by,but he stepped there too blocking my way again.We stood there for a moment.

''So.....how are you?'' I asked.What was I supposed to say.He looked at me expectantly as if I knew something and as if I had to say something.And then I noticed a tiny tattoo on his neck.It was that of a shape of a flying dragon.The same on my necklace.And then it clicked me.''What is the password?'' I asked.

''Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.'' he answered.Okay now that he said it (it actually means don't wake up a sleeping dragon or something.I wasn'y sure.I didn't have time for latin when I had other millions of subjects to take,so I dropped it.) I didn't know what was supposed to happen.But then he spoke again,''Boss told us to pick you up,and you to your home.'' Wow.

''Boss?''

''Boss.You know him by Mr.Bang'' Geez.This guy was way formal.He stepped aside now and said,''Madam,pleae follow me.'' Wow.We went out and he opened the back door of a sleek black Range Rover,with black tinted windows.

''How am I supposed to trust you?' I tried to act cool,like I knew all the way this was gonna happen.''Even though you've said the password.''

''Boss said Madam is smart.I'll answer this:You have his necklace,and as long as it's there,no one is going to touch a single hair of yours.'' Wow.''Please take a seat.''I went in and saw another guy behind the wheel.The first one closed the door behind me and hopped in the front.

We took off.I was on my nerves because it was freaky.How much more stupid could I get?I was in the hotel with Yong Guk last night,and now I was in a car with some mafia dudes.Was I really better than that class- in Mihanee's class?I felt ashamed.'Not good _____',I scolded myself,'not good.'We reached my building and the guy ran to open my door,he gave a hand when I got out,didn't decline,he was very helpful.I guess he somehow knew how to walk on these horrible heels.His older sister probably made him when he was a kid....

''I'll you to your appartment.''

''Um no thankyou.''

''Boss's orders.''and he opened the door for me.Geez.We got to my door finally and I remembered that my keys and phone where in Yong Guk's suit.I took them out.''I appreciate your worries.Thankyou for escorting me this far.''

''Not at all madam.I hope we did not cause any problems for you.'' and he left.Whaaaaaaat?Do criminals even KNOW formal language?Whoa.Awesome.And yet,I was scared and when I came back (home sweet home!) I locked the appartment from inside.Just in case.Taking precautions.

I wanted to get some rest but the doorbell rang.

''YOOOOO,'' Mihanee and Sang Won jumped in.

''Oh.Hey.''

''Why so dead?''

''You're supposed to be kind of used to me being like that you know?Why so alive?''

''Had an AMAWZING time with Zelo yesterday!''

''Cool.''

''What about you and Yong Guk?When we came back they told us you guys went already.''

''Um.Yeah.Just...walked around you know.''

''Sure they did,'' said Sang Won,sprawled on my couch.''And then they made rap for eachother,and then they hugged....what else did I miss?''

''HEY!''

''Chill out.I'm hungry.You got food?''I loved cooking,but today,I just didn't have anything done for them.

''Um....''The doorbell rang again.I went and opened and saw the delivery guy.I signed the paper and took the package.I opened it and saw a paper:

'I figured little lady would be hungry.It's a lot though,so make sure the girls are with you,or you'll take a week finishing this off =P, B.Y.G <3'

I looked up at Sang Won and smiled.''Dig in.''