Busted

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

''Aish,'' I came out of double bio class with a sigh and went to seek out my girlfriends.

''We heard,'' said Sang Won as I approached and cocked an eyebrow,'' That he's in your class.And we ALSO heard that YOU gave him a so called 'tour' of the school.''

''Not even a greeting?''

''Thats not important.All girls apparantly know about it and considering how they looked at him,they're SO jealous.''

''Are you?'' i teased.

''Pfft.We have other things to worry about.'' I laughed at Mihanee's statement.

''Sure.Like the dongsaeng boy called Jun Hong?What was his nickname again?Zelo?'' She blushed,''It's okay Mihanee! 'Age does not matter'.'' I smiled and punched her shoulder.It was weird.I was actualy smiling from my heart today.I didn't do that in a while.It felt good.Then,I retold them about what happened earlier in english and they looked satisfied.

''There you go.You'll have some help for your 'Action Committee,'' said Sang Won,''We can then see some actual action!'' We all laughed and as we calmed down I turned my head and saw Bang Yong Guk lead by our supervisor,who was apparantly angry.As they passed,I heard a fraction of their talking;''~were so scared!Shame on you!It is your first day!!You can't just~'' she was out of hearing range now.I figured that the small bastards snitched and decided to go and defend Bang Yong Guk.It's not like I cared about him,it's just that he did something guys in our school wouldn't.They'd probably ignore or most likely join in on the beating up.There was no such thing as justice in our school.''I'll be back in a minute.'' I said to my friends and stalked off behind them.

As I entered the office,they were already seated.Bang Yong Guk was spacing out while Mrs.Mi Hyun scolded him.She stopped in mid sentence when I entered.

''Miss ____?What are you doing here?''

''I came to defend.'' I thought that I had a right to be here as I was the only witness of what happened.Mrs.Mi Hyun liked me but was always strict so I was afraid she would kick me out without listening to me.

Bang Yong Guk smirked.''What?You gonna be my advocat now?''

I scowled.''No.I just hate little snitchers,'' and while trying so hard not to slap him,I turned to Mrs,''Anyway,as I was saying,it was english and~'' I retold her the whole situation.She said there and when I finished gave me the poker face.

''Miss _____.We.....weren't talking about that incident.Although I should say,Mr.Bang,that was heroic of you.It was something else we were talking about.'' She looked at me while out of the corner of my eye I could see Bang Yong Guk smiling.Omo.That was so humiliating.

''Uhm....yeah.I'll just leave then.......'' I turned to go but she called out for me.

''If you don't mind,Miss _____,can you please go to the archive office,here's my pass card, and get me Mr.Bang's file.'' I took the card and went out of the office.I was musing about it on my way.His file?At our school,these were touched only when someone had committed a 'school sin',like slapping a teacher or something....That rarely ever happened.But when it did,they'd write in you file a report which was bad cause this file was supposed to be given in in the university later.This reduced your chances of being accepted.I went through and searched for B.Took me some time but I found it.There.Bang Yong Guk.I took it out carelessly and a sheet slid out and landed on the floor.I scowled.I bent down to pick it up and something caught my eye.It was his picture.The funny thing was that there were two,one in profile,the other one in the face.Like a criminal's photoes when they go to jail.His hair here was black,shaved off from the sides,leaving a mohawk.My eyes went down and I read:

Name:Bang Yong Guk

Date of Birth:31st March 1990

Previous school:The Sajik School of Underage Criminals (S.S.U.C)

I didn't complete reading.It was basic stuff.But I just gaped at the S.S.U.C part and felt a chill.The Sajik School of Underage Criminals was famous.It had all the bad guy's there an mind my words,not just thieves.Serious criminals.Those could be rapists,maniac and killers.But he wasn't undergae and that puzzled me at first until,not believing my eyes I read 'previous' school.That I understood.But what was he doing here?As I chewed over the matter,I walked back into the office and gave Mrs.MiHyun the file.

''What took you so long?''

''Couldn't find it.''

I went out and back to my buddies.I didn't want to tell them what I now knew,because the school wouldn't obviously want rumours about a killer in our school going around.That would freak a lot of people.And now I was the one who paniced.I was envisaging,and then someone suddenly tapped my shoulder.It hurt.I knew the person didn't mean to pain me but -

I looked around me and spotted Bang Yong Guk.''I need to talk to you,little lady.'' We walked a little way off while all the other girls stared.I glanced at Sang Won,pleading with my eyes to not let me go.

''Hey,''she said to him,''You better ask before wisking off my best friend from me.''He gave her a look that showed that he wasn't satisfied with the way she addressed him.''But it's okay,'' she suddenly smiled,to both of our surprises,''Don't take her away for long though.'' At that he smiled friendily and putting his hand to his head said , ''Yes mam!'' Then,he took my wrist and dragged me away.To the shock of all girls.I was frustrated.He didn't have the right to do that.He wasn't my dad or my brother or my boyfriend.Just some random guy.We were now on the third floor,where no one really hung out except the lover-couples.It was awkward to stand there with him.And then he started speaking.

''Little lady,I saw that paper.''

''What paper?'' I asked,I didn't get him at first.

''My file.The sheet where it says what school I'm from.When I gave in  the file,it was at the back.The principle skimmed through but left it  and put it in it's place at the archive office,'' He paused to look at my expression.And seeing nothing,resumed,''When you came in though,it was infront.'' Crap.How stupid was I? '' I just wanted to say to keep it a secret.You know,no one would want a criminal at their school would they little lady?''

''Yeah.Don't worry.I'm not a gossiper and neither am I interested in you in anyway.''

He made a scowl.''Ah.Too bad,i was hoping-'' He didn't complete because I didn't let him.

''Can I ask you one question?''

''Yeah,little lady?''

''First of all don't call me that okay?'' he grinned,''Second....why are you still at school when you're 22?''

''Well.You don't look like a school girl to me either.'' It was true.When I had to go to first grade,we where moving in to Korea and my mom decided that she would postpone my going to school.I didn't know the language,so she kept me at home for sometime,teaching me basic korean and english.Thus,when I came in to first grade,I didn't have a problem communicating with others.The age thing bothered me though.I was always two years older than my classmates even now.Excepting one girl who failed thrice.She was older by a year than me.It felt good to be the-oldest-one.But he,he was WAY too old for school.''I failed something at university and the only chance I had was to resit the school exams.Plus I failed ninth grade before.Does this explanation satisfy you little lady?''

''It's a good explanation enough.Was just being curious.''I was standing with my back to the wall,head right next to the place where his hand was.He was staring into my eyes and it was like I've seen them somewhere before.Only they were playing a smile at the moment.Just then,I saw someone pass by.It was a class- from Mihanee's  class,who apparantly was either jealous 'cause the guy's were after me more than after her,or 'cause she hated me for being smarter than her.I doubted the last part.She didn't have any brains to think twice before she went off to a hotel with another one of her boys.They used her when they were bored.The girls worshipped her.Excepting our gang ofcourse.Bang Yong Guk broke the intense stare between us and turned to look at her.

''Yes?''

''Oh,'' she gave him a flirty smile,''you're agreeing already?''

''Sorry but no.Not interested in .'' And hooking my waist,-omg his hand hurt me from his strength- he took me back downstairs.

This was bad.With that around,rumours are gonna spread hot and fast.

                                                                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------

dont be so impatient for ! remember,you arent easy like the !it takes time to get you!!!! Please subscribe and comment!!!