Proposal

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

''Ahhh.'' I sighed as I walked out of the examination hall.Last grade of school was now done.Welcome to college life.That didn't matter right now.Yong Guk did.I strode towards him though the grass that surrounded our school.

''How did it go?''

''E-a-s-y.''

''Sure little lady.Wait till you fail.''

''Shut up.'' A light punch landed on his cheek.He caught my fist and kissed it.We walked over to the other members of our gang.We all chattered and as we walked,Bang held my hand.

It was something that happened everyday now.But he said that to keep making me want him,he'll walk away sometimes.I had to admit that if we did hangout 24/7 we would get sick of eachother,or even bored.Neither of us wanted this,so we kept our limits.It was now a year that we dated.

We decided that we diserved a hang out,and so we went straight from school to a park we all loved.It was quiet and beautiful,full of nature.We found a bench and placed our bags close.Picnicing was allowed,and the guys put up the grill and we cooked some meat.I stood by Mihanee's side as we seasoned it.

''Add more spice.''

''Enough man,they'll burn their throats out.'' It was true,she loved chilli.''Add black pepper instead.''

''That's worse.''Zico jumped in.

''Is this enough?'' he said,showing us how much cucumbers he'd cut  for the salad.

''Yep.''

We all seemed like a happy family,and with all these months that we passed together,we grew warmer to eachother.We even decided going to one college would be awesome,except that Zelo still had to catch up,but despite him being the maknae,he was a serious guy and only age made him smaller than us.It was just a number after all.

I was sitting  when Yong Guk stood up.

''I have an announcement to make.'' Everyone was startled,apart from Zelo and Zico,I had an eerie feeling they knew what was going on.The cookers turned around from the grill.

"First of all...You guys remember that dog-maniac right?"

"Yeah."

"Yes."

"Don't tell me bro that he killed someone.."

"What happened?"

"Chill guys."Yong guk put his hands up,"They found him in his appartment,after tracking him down ofcourse.They found him dead."

Everyone gasped.

I looked at Bang,eyes saying everything.His head lowered,he whispered.

"It wasn't me."

"Then?"

"Morph."

I gulped down a ball of pain.I could imagine what was happening now.They needed to kill all dogs.That means Yong Guk went through a lot of pain at the moment.

"Good news right?"he smiled."Now something even better!To bring up the mood..."

Bang took out a flower from behind his back,I hadn't noticed how or where he got it from.It was a red and white daisy.

 

''Of all the flowers of the field,I've said

That most I love the daisy white and red.

When winter's gone and comes the month of May,

I'm out of bed at break of every day

To wander through the fields,now night is done,

And see the daisy open in the sun.

(that's why they call it-well they may-

The 'day's eye' or else the 'eye of day'.)

I love it,for it lifts the saddest hours,

So fresh so fair,the flower of all flowers.

At last when evening comes,swiftly I run

To see the petals close at set of sun;

It hates the darkness and it fears the night,

And on and on it sleeps till morning light.''

He turned around and said to me,

''See this flower?It needs water.It can't live without it.Will you give it water?Maybe it will even make roots,and we will plant it,me and you,and it will grow other,as gentle as it is,flowers.''

I pondered at what he said for a moment.He looked at me,eyes telling me there is something I needed to figure out.

A flower that needs water:Me and him.

Make roots:Be together.

Grow knew flowers:Kids.

''Did you just propse to me?''

''Yes I did,little lady.Will you marry me?''

Holy Cow.

''I....'' I looked at Sang Won,who was as baffled as I was.It's not like I didn't want to.It was just too shocking.

My voice didn't seem to come through,so I nodded instead.Some might think it was a hasty decision because we were together after all,not for so long,if you didn't count the years in which we dreamt.But a lot of people dated for more than a decade,and when they married,it was horrible.Maybe he did the right thing.

''Say it out loud,girl.''

I cleared my throat.

''Yes.''

------------------------------------------------------------

Nice ha?You happy?Go jump now =P ^-^