Introduction:Death of a Dream

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

This is an introduction to yourself.Here you find out about your situation and what kind of person u are and your character.Just an intro!

===============================================================================================================

I wasn't always unhappy.Everything used to be fine,but in life there are always es.There was one summer,which was filled with fights and break ups between me and others.It was nothing special,just ordinary things,like what everyone has in their lives.But some have it tougher than the others.All these normal problems tumbled on top of me all together,creating one huge one.Some lucky ones are stong to fight through,but some,like me take things seriously and in the end,people see me as a cold person.Emotionless even sometimes.But it was enough to be a close friend of mine to actually see that that plain mask shifted alot.I had different expressions for everything,you only had to know how to get to be my buddy.I always searched for people with the same tastes as mine,or rather they searched for me,and found me.I just sat there waiting for someone to come around.That's how it always was.I never searched for adventures to get my into them,or trouble.It all came to me.

It was time to move to another school for the senior years,and the environment changed.I had a lot of friends but nobody really was my style.Until one day,someone added me on facebook,and she turned out to be from the parallel class.We talked to eachother at school for the first time (I still remember the date,2nd December) and found out that we had a lot in common.We were both not very girly,but liked to look good.We read similar books and both drew.I,for instance,drew designs of tattoos,which I hoped some day will be drawn with a needle on somebody's skin.Her name was Kim Mihanee.She was very pretty and always positive,and we both became good friends.Another girl with whom I became friends was Lee Sang Won.She was also my style,which ment Mihanee's too,so we became a loyal trio,even a mini gang.We'd stick together,always back up each other in everything.We were a team.

But that was after two years.It took some time for the three of us to warm up together,come to know eachother.So that was the time of my depression.A struggle to become a real friend,which I now am, and a struggle to break free of all the chains pinning me down to the ground.

At this let's say,dark time (medevial ages lol) I started dreaming.Whenever I had a problem in life,in my dreams,a man would come and save me.Save me from some maniac,from falling down a building,from being crushed by a mountain and a lot more other bizzare things a person could dream.I would wake up relieved.It felt good because that man seemed to some how understand me.I now completely believed this guy was destined to be my,I dunno,guardian angel?I really hoped I'd see him in life some day.I had another idea too,one of my many solutions:You know how you really want something but can't get it?Than after sometime,when you forget about it,you actually do get it.It happens sometimes.So I thought that maybe if I tried to forget him,I would meet him.But I couldn't.I'd imagined him leaving me,but that would be horrible,I thought that I wouldn't survive that.I needed someone on the other side of my two parallel and different worlds.I started to think that maybe,if he left my dreams that that would mean he'd come to me in life and protect me there too.I presumed that he would somehow die in my dreams,and be reborn into my life.

The day he died in my dreams,I met a man called Bang Yong Guk.

                                                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was a lame intro!! i still hope u like it!!! its not only about here.Its a story too!!!!! subscribe,comment and follow me on twitter!!! @ookami_sophia