Still not getting it.

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

I got back home after school alone,giving Yong Guk my extra key,incase I fell asleep and he'd want to come.A week passed without events,and our exams ended.This time,I'd have to spend my summer at home,being jobless.It was the next day after the last exam and we'd had a huge hang out with friends.I was back now,sitting on my couch thinking of what to do since Bang was away again.I clicked the remote and the TV switched on.

''~dreams.'' Oh great.Is there anywhere where I can go where they don't talk about it?

''~dictionaries of dreams yes.But they all have different opinions on signs of dreams.So it is crucial in this case to know the international meanings of parts of dreams such as water.Water is emotion ~'' I looked from the screen to the book which Yong Guk left lying on the floor,where he read it,sitting on the carpet,my head on his shoulder.It was the kind of 'international' dream book.It had meanings of little things you saw here and there such as water,a pen,a man,and etc.No book in the world could tell you EXACTLY what YOUR dream means.I went back to the TV.''~case,a person has to rely on his own mind,on himself.You have to think,what caused you to have a dream where ,let's say a tsunami crashed on you.That means you are struggling with your emotions~'' You had to find words of the objects you dreamt of in the dictionary,and connect the pieces together to figure your dream out.My dreams always changed.I stopped dreaming of Yong Guk when I met him,but it still bothered both of us.And I still haven't found a dictionary which had 'Bang Yong Guk' in it's contents.

The program ended with the conclusion that with little help from these dictionaries,a person ends up figuring it out alone,'or doesn't bother to figure it out',I added to myself.This was like a math problem.If I could figure out everything else (with the help of the dictionary) in one dream,apart from Yong Guk,I could mark him as x. So.... objects around+x=? . What did that question mark stand for?What WERE these dreams?Another unknown. objects around+x=y.Give me another equation.....and then I remembered my old predictions,before Bang came.If he died in my dreams,he'd be around in life.Then that would mean the same process the other way round.He dies in life,wakes up in my dreams.But I didn't always dream of him did I?It was just 3 or 4 years..

Wait.Does that mean...he died and came to me?And then came back to life and met me now?Now the question was....what on EARTH is he?Or is it even earth?My thoughts were interrupted by the insane barking of dogs.It was so loud,I decided to close the window and as I approached it,I just caught a glimpse of the hoard as they rounded the corner.They all seemed to have a collar and that puzzled me.Who was such a stupid owner?Couldn't even  take care of his dogs....'Aish...' I started to turn away from the window but halted,remembering something else..''they say he uses a hoard of dogs to hunt the girls down...'' Holy crap.I ran off to the phone in my room,and before I could dial the police,an unknown number called.

''Hello?''

''Babe...'' he was apparantly out of breath.

''Yong Guk are you-''

''Don't call anywhere and stay inside.Don't approach the window.''

''But-''

''Please just do as I say.'' He disconnected.I went to the bed,took my bunny and hugging it,went to sit on the floor.Right now,I had too much problems.Three main questions:

What are the dreams?

Who is he?

Is he the maniac or the victim in the current case?

But the last question brought another one.Wy would the maniac chase HIM?He's not a girl.'But you are..' said a  voice in my head.I shivered and forced the thoughts out of my mind and concentrated on hoping Yong Guk would be back soon.

Only he wasn't.

I sat like that for hours,my begining to hurt like hell and the darkness outside drifted into the house.At last,I heard the key in the lock turn and the door open.Tilting my head I saw Yong Guk sit heavily on a chair through the door frame.He wasn't hurt,at least not visibly.He just looked exhausted.

''Yong Gukkie?''His expression was that of hate,anger,tiredness and something that looked a lot like concern flickered in his eyes as I called his name.He let out a heavy sigh.

''Can I stay here over night?''

''Why do you always ask?Ofcourse.''I went up to the counter and filled a glass with water handing it to him.He gulped it all in in a moment.''Food?'' He nodded,head down.I heated everything up (meat,kimchi and rise) and seeing as how he was about to faint,did the job of using the spoon and fork for him.He ate hungrily and when he was done I said,''Go to sleep.'' He stood up and went to the couch but I stopped him and pointed at my bed.

He shook his head.''It's your place,I can't-''

''If I say you're sleepig on my bed,Bang Yong Guk,you'll sleep on the bed.''It's not like he didn't sleep with me ever before.I defeated him,and he helplessy fell on to the comforting matress.I sat next to him,thinking he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillows,but I found out he wasn't as he took my hand in his and it with his thumb.

I was hurt.He never told me anything.But I could see it bothered him too,so that probably meant that he had a reason.So I kept my silence.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies for any mistakes in typing!!!Subscribe,comment and follow me on twitter @ookami_sophia