Convo

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

''Ah,Hyung,you have recognised me.What a pleasure.'' He turned to me,raising his eyebrows.''Ah.And this is....?''

''The are you doing here.'' It sounded more like a statement and not a question,on top of that like a growl.

''You haven't answered my question.Who is this beautiful lady?'' He approached much closer now,standing right infront of us.To be precise,infront of me.

''You touch her and you die.''Zico's eyebrows went further upwards.

''Oh.That is surprising.You must be special to cause him to answer me like that.Hyung.You treated me as a brother.Why so harsh now?''

''That was there.There were no girls who'd get under your hands,God forbid.''

Zico turned back to me,to clarify some things he thought  I never knew.''You see,he's talking about the place where we come from.Sajik School of Criminals.'' My expression did not change at this,which surprised him.''She knows?Oh milady,tell me,who are you indeed?''

''My dear sir,'' I said,making him smile as I played along,''of what concern is that to you?''

''Indeed,young lady,what is it to me?Let us not delay ourselves with idle talk.''with that,he turned to Yong Guk,''I have met this...young gentleman...He says he knows you.'' and aside to me,''Very pleasant man,I should say.''

''Who.''

''You see,he didn't mention his good name.''

''What did he look like.''

''Oh I don't know...ah.Forgive me,I do recall something.Perros.'' He said the last word in Spanish,so I didn't understand.Yong Guk's face grew cold.

''What did he say.''

''He seemed to be particulary dissatisfied with the fact that thou,brother,and this pretty,young woman right here,are together.Although,I should remark,you are in fact,a very admirable couple.''He smiled cheesily,and I could almost imagine him wearing something out of a Shakespearian play.Yong Guk sighed heavily,and his face shown sad in the moonlit scene.

''Zico what are you doing here?''

''You know,visiting beautiful places-''

''Don't play coy with me.''

''Okay man.'' he switched to his normal,perhaps,way of talking.''I followed you two here.''

''Why.'' another statement.

''Because after I talked to this benc-''YongGuk gave him a look,'' Pardon madam,''he said to me,''I wanted to see for myself what made him hate ma bro so much.And I saw.''

''Are you satisfied.''

''No.Hyung,you seriously gotta be careful.If you hang out with girls all the time-''

''I never do that and you know it.''

''True.But-''

''She isn't just a girl okay?She's MY girl.You know what that means?''

''Hell yeah.''

''Then tell me,what?''

''Being Yong Guk's girl,you see,'' he was talking to me,''means even if he dies,no one's gonna touch you.In all meanning of the word.You'll have so much authority that they'll treat you like a queen.He made himself pretty known in our underground world.''

''And.''

''And if they do,'' he looked at Bang,who stared right back,''I swear to god,from what I saw all this month,he'll come back straight from hell to get them.''

Yong Guk smiled,and letting go of me,grabbed Zico into a friendly hug.''Bastard.I missed you.This is ______ by the way.'' he pointed at me.''My little lady.''Zico bowed and reached out with his hand.

''May I,in respect to our acquaintance?'' I gave him my hand and he kissed it gently.Letting go,he said to Bang,''Hyung,you know how to chose.''

''Fate gave her to me,sitting in it's lap,so small and beautiful and gentle,like petals of a daisy,I forgot the world.''

''You two still haven't told me what the hell was that convo about.'' It was my turn to speak.Zico turned at Yong Guk.

''Well ... I can only tell you that he didn't want me to touch you because he was suspicious of me.I'm a bad boy you see.'' he winked.

''Hell you are.''

''But the other things I have mentioned...''

''It's not time to tell her kid.It's not time...''

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.Wait for at least two more chapters and it WILL be time.Maybe..... ^-^ subscribe and if you already have,COMMENT =)