One summer-y chapter

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

I woke up in the middle of summer yawnning and stretching.My  brain still didn't tell me to wake up like it usualy did,so this time it was something else.Was it a noise?I was wandering with my eyes closed,not all my senses working since I just woke up.As I slowly came to myself,I felt something heavy on top of me.Blinking,I opened my eyes and looked into Yong Guk's face,staring at me,mouth slightly open as he waited for me to recognize my surroundings.He sat on top of me bending  towards my face,head tilted just a bit.His weight didn't all pin me down,his legs were apart and he supported himself with his knees so my body won't be crushed by his,much more heavier one.I rose my hand and tried to push his face away but he bit it.

''Ow!Bang!!''

''Woof.''

''What the-''

''Woof woof!!'' He shook his ,pretending like there was a tail.

''Okay seriously stop it man.'' As I said this,he wagged his 'tail' even more actively and lulling his tongue,woofed now and then.I couldn't but help laughing.''If you shake your like that,you'll fall of the edge of the bed,pabo.'' He cracked up and stopping his random morning nonsense,collapsing on top of me.We laughed for another ten minutes,both unable to stop.

''Okay...'' he breathed heavily.''Get up little lady.I'm taking you out.''

''Where to?There's nothing to do here...half of the country is sleeping.It's summer for God's sake,yong gukkie,I want to sleep.'' I turned over on my somache.

''Get up,you lazy-''he slapped my ,'' naughty,little lady!''

''Are you crazy?''

''OH!'' he screamed.''THAT RHYMES!'' he jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen singing,''getup~youuu~lazy,naughty~littleladaayyyyyy~,''turned around and winked through the open door at me,''aaaaaarreee you CRAYZZZAAY!!!'' In the short time that I knew him,I came to understand that even though he's such a bad boy,criminal or whatever,he's extremely cute.I smiled to myself.

''Watchu smilin at ha?Whyya smilin?''I didn't answer him and put my face in the pillow,groaning.

''I don't wanna get up Bang oppaaa....''Even though this was another day in which he came from a long time of 'not being there with me for like a week' again,I really wanted to sleep.I was reading the whole night.

''Oh you will.'' he said,switching to his normal,or rather SANE,self,''You will when I tell you that the flight is in 3 hours.''

''WHAT?'' I flew up from the bed.

''No way am I going to let you miss that flight.I spent money on the tickets and you know.''

''You are taking me out of the country?!'' excitement oozed out of me.

''Yes!''he exclaimed,mirroring me;jumping up and down infront of me.

''Where to!'' I was so excited,I forgot to make it sound like a question.

''Spain!''I stopped at this,eyes growing bigger.

''Omo.....YOU!AWESOME-'' I hit his hard-like-rock chest playfully,''PERSON!'' I didn't really have any time to search for more words in my vocab.

''Girl,stop jumping now and get ready.''I stopped.''And don't forget passport and stuff.I actually put it on the table for you.''

''What about the visa?''

''Done ages ago.If you haven't noticed,your passport went missing as soon as I left this time.''I gave him a glare.''Hey! I'm sorry!!! I wanted to make a nice surprise...'' I cracked a grin.

''You succeeded.''

''I know babe.Need help?'' I made him pack my bag,since he wouldn't tell me where we'd go exactly,so I didn't know what I needed to take with me.

''For how long?''

''Month.''

''Wooooww.'' I mused.''But oppa...'' he looked up at me from the little heap of clothes which he carefully packed into my traveling bag,''You...aren't going to leave right?I mean...for this whole month...''He came up to me and gently pulled me into a hug,keeping my head on his shoulder,hand in my hair.

''No.'' He moved back to look at me,''What the hell would I do in Spain alone?'','Whatever you always do when you're away..' I thought to myself.No questions.

We were done with packing and I asked him about his stuff.

''In the car.'' he answered.I turned off everything and locked the appartment,hand bag in hand,bigger one with Yong Guk.We walked out of the building and I saw a familiar,black Range Rover.

''Boss.Madam.''He bowed,and I bowed back in respect to his older age than mine.He offered Yong Guk help,who declined,so instead he opened the back of the car for him so he could place the bag there.I caught a glimpse of another bag as the door closed.The man opened the front  one for me and I got in,seeing Yong Guk in the driving seat.He looked behind us to check if the guy was in too and took off.