Ch. 7- Don't Look at Me

The Raven and the Dove

Myungsoo's POV:

Today was the day I move in with Sungyeol-sshi's place. My mom even told me that I won't be going to school today because we were moving stuff into his place today. I was expecting to move into his big mansion but to my surprise I was moving into his loft. Let's just say his loft was quite impressive to the point where I didn't mind living with him. When we got there I could tell my parents were very eager to see him again. They rung the door bell and after a few seconds he opened the door. The place was big: open windows, a lot of the furniture was white, and it had an upper floor too!

" Welcome to my place. Please bring the stuff inside and we will bring it up to Myungsoo-sshi's room." We followed him into his place and headed upstairs where my room was. From the view from the upper floor, the lower floor loooked even bigger. He stopped at my room and when he opened it, I was amazed. The room was in shades of grey and black ( my favorite color), and had its own bathroom.

" Here is your room Myungsoo-sshi. Across from here is my bedroom and down the hallway is another bathroom. Let's leave the stuff here and let me show you around some more." We left the stuff in my room and headed back downstairs.

" Over there is the kitchen, living room, dining room, and down there is my office where I am most of the time."

" Wow I wouldn't mind living here." Then I felt a whack on the back of my head from my dad. When he hit my head, I swore I saw Sungyeol-sshi smile a little bit, even if it was for a second.

" Please forgive my son's behavior. He doesn't know when to close that mouth of his. Please take care of him. Well then your mom and I are going to go then! Bye Myungsoo!" Then they just left me here with him, by myself, with him. I looked up to look at him and he looked back at me.

" You can call me Sungyeol, it feels awkward for you to call me Sungyeol-sshi. I will call you Myungsoo then. Is that fine with you?"

" Um. Yeah, Sure, it's fine with me."

" Good. Well I have to get to work, so you should get ready for school. You should get ready now since you have to get out your uniform."

" Wait. I thought my mom let me out of school today?"

" No she didn't. My driver will be down here when you are done. See you later then." He headed up to his room and I headed out to mine to get out my uniform that I packed away. I quickly put it on and headed back downstairs. The driver was waiting for me and we just greeted each other and went to the car.

Today is going to be a long day.

----------------------------------------

At school........................

" Myungsooooooooooooo!" He jumped on my back and put his arms around me.

" Get your greasy self off of me Woohyun-hyung!" I pushed him off and he pouted at me.

" Seems like somebody is moody today."

" Be quiet hyung! Where are the others anyways?"

" They are on their way to lunch. Let's GO!" He grabbed my hand and sprinted off to lunch.

I was breathing very hard when reached the lunch table. Sometimes I wonder where he gets so much energy from. Everybody was looking at me except for Hoya-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung. They knew what was going on and weren't going to ask either.

" What's wrong hyung?" Sungjong was giving me the puppy eyes and I couldn't help but to succumb.

" I have something to tell you guys." Hoya-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung both looked at me, no, they glared at me. I know I wasn't supposed to tell anybody else but these were my friends, and they have a right to know.

" I-I'm m-marr......" Okay this is harder than I thought.

" Tell us Myungsoo!" Dongwoo-hyung was getting impatient and Hoya-hyung nudged at his side.

" Okay! I'm married to Lee Sungyeol!" Then everything went silent around our table. Sunggyu-hyung and Hoya-hyung shook their heads and Sungjong and Dongwoo-hyung looked at me surprised.

" YOU ARE MARRIED TO LEE SUNGYEOL!!! AS IN LEE SUNGYEOL THE NEW STUDENT!?" We clamped Dongwoo-hyung's mouth shut and I wanted punch him right now for screaming it out to the whole world.

" Are you an idiot!? Don't scream it out! And no it is not him! I'm married to Lee Sungyeol of Lee Corporations!"

" S-Sorry Myungsoo." He lowered his head down and I just ruffled his hair since he looked so guilty screaming it out loud. Then I looked over at Sungjong who seemed like something was bothering him.

" What's wrong Sungjong?"

" Huh? Oh, um, nothings wrong hyung. Nothing is wrong." He looked pretty say so I gave him a hug and ruffled his hair.

" Are you worried about your hyung? Don't be okay? I will be just fine!" I gave him a reasurring smile and he smiled back at me. Then I heard somebody calling for Sungjong.

" Sungjong!"

" Oh, Minwoo! Do you need something?"

" Could you help me with something? I really, really, really, need your help!"

" Yeah sure. I will see you guys later. Fighting Myungsoo-hyung!" He gave me a good luck look and left. When I saw how they smiled at each other, I felt something inside of me bubble, and I didn't like this feeling. Then the bell rang signaling us to go to our next class. I went into my next classroom, which had the dreadful Lee Sungyeol in it. I peeked into the class and saw that he had his head on the desk- again. I slowly walked to my desk making sure I don't make any noise. Before I sat down I stood there for a little bit to look at his face.

Wait. Why the heck am I looking at his face for? I shouldn't even be doing that because it is just weird, very, very weird. I don't have that sort of interest in him anyways!

" Why are you standing there and looking at me?" I lost my train of thought when he spoke up. Now his head wasn't on the desk and was looking straight at me. For some odd reason his look felt familiar, but I just ignored it.

" Why, can't I look at somebody?"

" No you can't. It's weird to stare at somebody. Anyways, don't look at me."

" Why can't I look at you? Give me a good reason why I can't!"

" Aish. You are annoying you know that? Just leave me alone and don't look at me." He put his head back down and didn't say anything more. After a few seconds he spoke again.

" Oh yeah, your zipper on your pants is not closed." Slowly I looked down to see my fly open and I quickly zipped it back up and sat down on my seat. My face was red as a tomatoe and I didn't dare to look at him, but then I heard a chuckle. It was the first time I heard him laugh of some sort, but I wished I could have seen his face when he laughed.