Ch. 49- Kidnapped

The Raven and the Dove

Sungyeol's POV:

On the way to the Kim's place my heart was beating so fast as if I was going to have a heart attack. All of these sort of thoughts were running through my mind when Sunggyu-hyung called me. He said that Myungsoo hasn't come yet and that he wasn't answering his phone. In my heart I kept on hoping that maybe he put his phone on silent and that he is just playing around. The worse situation is: something bad happened to him, and I hoped that nothing happened to him. We were finally at the Kim's place, and luckily Mr. and Mrs. Kim weren't home since they were overseas for business. Once Hoya-hyung parked the car I ran out and rang their doorbell. It opened immediately and I hugged Sunggyu-hyung right away.

" S-Sungyeol."

" Sunggyu-hyung....n-nothing happened to him. N-Nothing happened to him. He is probably playing around or something. Okay?" I hugged Sunggyu-hyung even tighter and I felt him put his arms around me. After a few minutes, I pulled away from him and went to the living room. There I saw the others with a worried face. The first person to run up to me was Sungjong.

" H-Hyung! What if something bad happened to him!?" I patted his back and he cried into my shoulder. I could feel the tears falling from my face, but somebody was wiping them away. Dongwoo-hyung was wiping them away with a smile on his face.

" Thank you Dongwoo-hyung." He nodded and went to Hoya-hyung. I led Sungjong to the couch and he sat down next to Minwoo.

" Here drink this." I looked up to see Woohyun holding out a glass of water, and I gladly took it.

" Thanks Woohyun-hyung." He smiled at me, gave me a reassuring grip, and went to sit next to Sunggyu-hyung. Woohyun-hyung was holding onto Sunggyu-hyung because he knows that Sunggyu-hyung was really worried. I have never seen him like this before, and I'm glad that he has Woohyun-hyung to be with him. After I finished drinking, I put the glass down, and spoke.

" What should we do? Should we go look for him? I'm sure if we go in groups then there might be a chance we can find him. How about that?" They all had on solemn faces, and I couldn't help but be like that too. I wanted to believe that Myungsoo was okay, but that was only a slight chance. Myungsoo is not the type to go out somewhere without informing anybody.

" At least it will be a start. Okay, Dongwoo with Hoya, Sungyeol with Sungjong and Minwoo, and Woohyun and I. Make sure each of you have a cell phone on you. Let's meet around 9:00 at the park. Okay?" We all nodded as Sunggyu-hyung finished. Sungjong had brought his own ride so I went with him and Minwoo. Right before I got into the car I felt somebody grab onto my wrist. I turned around to see Kris with Tao.

" K-Kris? T-Tao? What are you guys doing here?" Kris looked at me and then looked at Hoya-hyung. 

" Your brother called me. He told me Myungsoo hasn't come home yet, so I offered my help. Even though I don't like Myungsoo that much, I don't like how this is making you all distressed. I will help you." I smiled when he said he would help us. I gave him a hug and whispered into his ear.

" Thank you.......and I'm sorry." I placed a kiss on his cheek and got into the car with Sungjong and Minwoo.

First we drove around the streets and got off at certain places where Myungsoo could be. We would look into the stores, and if we saw somebody who looked like him, we would go up to him but it would always not be him. Everytime it would get my hopes up that maybe it would be him, but as fast it came, it was shot down right away. We would go into the various arcades, karaoke places, restaurants, and wherever he would be. Though he would never be in those places. I can tell we were getting tired every second we looked for him. Even I was getting delusional thinking that I would see Myungsoo in the crowd of people.

It was getting late as we kept on looking for him. I was getting so frustrated that I would yell in the middle of the road. Myungsoo wasn't in the places we looked at. Sunggyu-hyung called me too saying that he wasn't at school either. It was already 8:30 PM, so Sungjong, Minwoo, and I went to the park to meet up with the others. When we got there it seemed like we were the first ones there. We walked around the park for a while until I saw something on the bench. I started to panic as I got closer and closer. Without thinking, I ran up to the bench and saw a camera. It wasn't just any ordinary camera- it was Myungsoo's camera. I can tell because I saw the raven key chain hanging off of the strap. I picked it up and my eyes grew wide when I saw the picture it was on. The picture was of me doing a heart to the camera. Tears were beginning to form as I fell to my knees. My eyes also caught something under the bench- Myungsoo's cell phone. I grabbed his cell phone and got off the floor.

As I was running around the park holding his camera to my chest, I was beginning to lose energy. I would trip every few feet, I was getting dizzy, and now I didn't know what to do. I know Myungsoo wouldn't leave his camera laying like that by itself. I went to sit on the closest bench and hugged his camera even closer. It was as if the camera was the last of him- my only hope. The tears fell onto the camera as I hugged it closer and closer. Everytime I felt as if I was losing Myungsoo, I hugged his camera almost braking it. Soon the tears turned into cries then turned into wails. I'm sure Sungjong and Minwoo could hear me, but I didn't care at the moment. Right now all I cared about was Myungsoo.

" Sungyeol-hyung! What's wrong? Why are you crying!?" I looked up to see Sungjong with Minwoo. Sungjong then came and hugged me and patted my back.

" Shh, hyung we will find him okay? We will find him." I believed his words. I believed that we will find him even if it will take eternity.

" Sungjong, I found his camera." I pulled away from him and showed the him the camera. He broke into tears and Minwoo hugged him. I got up and put the camera around me neck. I grabbed onto both of their hands and we walked to the entrance of the park. There we saw the others waiting for us.

" S-Sunggyu-hyung, I found Myungsoo's camera and cell phone." I took out the cell phone from my pocket and gave it to him. He took it from my hand and cried. I have never seen Sunggyu-hyung like this before. This is why I didn't want anybody involved with my problems. I didn't want anybody to get hurt physically or emotionally. I clenched my hand into a fist, and bit my lip as hard as I could so I wouldn't cry. My fist relaxed though when I felt somebody's hand on mine. I looked up to see Kris beside me and gave me a reassuring smile.

" Let's go back to Sunny-noona's place. I feel like you would be safer there than at your place." I just nodded my head and got into the car. We all drove to my old home, and on the way there all I could think about was Myungsoo. Every single thought was about him. This is probably the most I have ever thought of him, and they all aren't good thoughts. Then something came to my mind as we drove there. I took out my phone and sent a text to Lee Joon. I sent him the address, and hoped that it would work.

We got to my old home, and we all ran to the front door. Hoya-hyung knocked on the door, and when it opened we all walked past noona. We sat on the sofa, and I looked at everyone's faces- they were frustrated. I looked down at the floor because I didn't want to face them. They wouldn't have to be like this if Myungsoo didn't get disappear. It was my fault that Myungsoo could be anywhere right now. Everything.........is my fault.

" It's not your fault." I looked up to see Hoya-hyung kneeling down in front of me. I didn't notice he was holding my hand, and I didn't notice that I was crying. He pulled me into a hug, and I cried into his shoulders. He kept on repeating those words as I cried even harder into his shoulder. I could feel his big, warm hands rubbing my back. I pulled away and wiped my tears when the doorbell rang. I stood and walked to the front door to see Lee Joon.

" Joon, I need your help."

" Like I said, I'm always willing to help you." He set down his stuff on the kitchen table, and everyone started to gather around.

" Sungyeol."

" Hm?"

" I think I know why Donghyun is threatening you." I gave him a questioning look, but then Myungsoo's cell phone rang. Sunggyu-hyung went to grab it and brought it to me. Lee Joon hooked up the cell phone to his laptop, and then signaled for me to answer it.

" Hello?"

" I have Myungsoo."

" D-Donghyun?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

When I opened my eyes, I couldn't move. I tried moving but my hands and feet were tied to a chair. My mouth was covered my a piece of cloth, and I couldn't make out where I was. All I could tell the place was big. I tried to untie the knot on my hands, but I wasn't able to do it. I screamed hoping that somebody would notice, but it went deaf. Nobody could hear me here, nobody will know I'm tied up in here, and nobody will know that I'm gone.

" It seems like you are awake." I squinted my eyes to see a figure coming closer to me. Then I realized who the figure was- it was Donghyun. He took off the cloth over my mouth, and stood in front of me. 

" Why am I here? What are you going to do with me? Why did you kidnap me!?"

" Now, now, don't yell like that. It will hurt your voice. Also you are getting on my nerves." He walked to me and before I knew it, there was a knife against my neck. He smirked at me and pulled the knife away from me.

" You....You are crazy you know that!"

" I may be, but I have a good reason as to why I kidnapped you."

" What is it?" Donghyun's face turned all serious, and he turned his back towards me.

" You don't need to know." I watched him as he walked into the darkness, and left me here.

After he left, I let out the air I was holding in my lungs. I didn't even notice that I was holding in my breath, but it happened when he pressed the knife against my neck. I thought that I was going to die at that moment. I thought I wasn't going to breathe again, and I prayed for the best. The way he looked at me when I asked him why he kidnapped me made me wonder. The only thing, I mean person, I could think of right now was Sungyeol. I wanted to see him so badly, I wanted to see his smile, and I wanted to be by his side right now. It feels too cold right now, and I'm scared. I'm scared to death thinking I won't ever be able to see anybody again. I want to get out of here.

As I sat there, my head was clouded of Sungyeol. I thought that if I kept thinking about him, this place will seem warmer. I wanted to hold him and I wanted him to hold me. His smiles gave me hope that I will get out of here eventually. His warm hugs give me a reason to keep on living even if I were to die right now. The way he laughs and gets embarrassed- I want to hear it and see it. I was a fool though, I was fool for not noticing my feelings earlier on. All of the moments I shared with him made me fall for him- I never noticed it though. I kept thinking I would never be able to see again though, and that broke my heart.

Tears were falling from my face as I began to realize the truth. It may or may not happen, but I will have to face reality. I could die here right now and never see him, or I will be able to get out of here and be able to confess to him. That was my reality, and I can't escape from it. It hurts, it hurts to think that I might not have a chance to tell him my feelings. I want to know if he feels the same way, and if he does I want to place a kiss on those lips of his. I want to feel those warm lips on mine once again, and I want to tell him everything. Thought there is a chance that he doesn't feel the same way as me, but if he does feel like that then that's fine. All I want to is see his face- I want to see his smile.

Sungyeol....I want to see you so much. Do you know how much my desire for you is? I want to tell you so much, but there might be a chance I will never be able to. I want to be able to hold your hand, hug you, and kiss you. Right now all I can think about is you. It hurts me you know, it hurts to think I might never be able to see you. Sungyeol, I want to say all of my feelings I realized. Maybe I was too late to realize my feelings, but if there is a chance still then I want to yell it out to you. I pray that you accept my feelings because I want to be with you. Sungyeol, I love you so much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungyeol's POV:

 

" I have Myungsoo."

" D-Donghyun?"

" If you want him to come back safely then I want you to bring me ten million dollars tomorrow at 5 PM. If you don't, then, who know will happen to your precious Myungsoo."

" Don't you dare lay a finger on him!"

" Then bring the money. Also the place where he is right now will be awfully familiar to you too." The line went dead, and I placed the cell phone on the table. Sungjong placed a chair under me before I fell down on the floor.

" Did you get the location?"

" Yes I did. It's someplace near the waters, in some sort of warehouse." My eyes grew wide when he said that. I know where Myungsoo was being held.

" Myungsoo....he is being held at the place where dad, mom, and I were held at."

" What!? Are you sure Sungyeol!?"

" I'm sure Hoya-hyung. I'm very sure." I heard Hoya-hyung groan in frustration and I had a feeling what was going on through his mind.

" Sungyeol." I turned my attention back to Joon as he called me.

" I think I know why he kidnapped him."

" Why?"

" His sister, he can't use any money he has in the inheritance until he graduates. Surgery for her eyes is very expensive, and it must be the reason why he has Myungsoo now." I nodded my head as he continued.

" If his sister gets surgery then maybe he will release Myungsoo, but that is only a chance."

" I will take it. Sunny-noona!" She came to me and I looked into her eyes.

" Do you need my help?"

" I want the patient, Kim Namjoo, to get surgery first thing in the morning. I don't care if you are going to object, but right now Myungsoo's life is on the line. I will even pay for the hospital bills!" I pleaded, and grabbed her hand.

" Okay, I will go to the hospital right in the morning and make sure she gets the surgery right away." I looked up and hugged her.

" Thank you."

" Anything for you."

Myungsoo, I'm going to save you.