Ch. 6- I Will Marry Him

The Raven and the Dove

Sungyeol's POV:

Today was the day I was going to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Kim about the marriage contract. Even though we both hate the idea of getting married to each other, I decided I would do it for my parents and for the business. Since they are important people it wouldn't hurt to get them to help with our business. That way we both win somehow, but I still don't like the idea of living with him. I prefer to live by myself without any disturbances. When I get home I will have to go through the trouble of doing my hair and washing off the cover up on my scar.

As soon as the bell rang, I waited for everybody else to leave the classroom to grab my stuff. There was only one other person who was here when everybody else left: Kim Myungsoo. He has been here after school these past few days, but I don't really care, that is his business. He glared at me as he was about to leave and I glared at him back. Then he finally left and I was able to leave but then I ran into somebody.

" Sungyeol." There was my brother: Lee Howon.

" Didn't I tell you not to talk to me?"

" Just wanted to know if you were going home."

" Yes I'm going home. Bye." He grabbed onto my arm right when I was going to leave.

" Hey I'm just worried that's all." In his eyes he looked guilty and looked at me with pity. I hated whenever he was like this and acted like this.

" Well then you should have been worried a long time ago." I yanked my arm out of his grip and walked away. Then when I turned the corner of the hallway I bumped into Myungsoo-sshi again.

" Watch out where you are going."

" How do you know Hoya-hyung?" I stopped walking. I was beginning to get nervous, but I had to come up with a good lie.

" We just bumped into each other. I don't know him."

" Okay. Just wondering." I walked away once again and when I got outside I walked a few blocks to where my driver was waiting.

" Where would you like to go?"

" Let's go home."

" As you wish."

---------------------------------------------

Hoya's POV:

I stood there for a few minutes when Sungyeol left me. He hated me for not being there for him, for always avoiding him.........for not being a brother to him. As I stood there I didn't notice Myungsoo walking towards me.

" Hyung."

" Huh? Oh it's just you Myungsoo. Is there something you need?"

" Do you know Lee Sungyeol?" My mind went blank there and I froze right away. I had to come up with a lie fast or else the secret will get out.

" No, I just bumped into him. I don't know him."

" Oh, okay, just wondering. Anyways want to walk home with me? Sungjong already left before me."

" Haha okay then. Let's go!" We walked out of the school all happy, but Sungyeol was still on my mind.

-----------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV:

 Hoya-hyung dropped me off and headed back to his house. When I opened the door the only person home was hyung.

" Hey Myungsoo."

" Hey hyung. What are you doing?" I walked to the fridge to grab a water bottle because I was thirsty. Then I walked back to the living room where hyung was and sat across from him.

" Nothing. Oh yeah, Sungyeol-sshi is coming over."  I unconciously spit out the water, which landed onto Sunggyu-hyung's face, and was surprised Sungyeol-sshi was coming over, but also scared of hyung. He wiped off the water on his face and took my water bottle, took a sip, and spit it out right at me. I looked at him with a surprised expression and he just smiled evily back at me.

" What was that for hyung!?"

" Water got onto my face so it should happen to you too! Now go get ready. I have to go wash my face because of you." He walked away and went into his bedroom. I got up and went into my room too and got myself to look good for Sungyeol-sshi.

I don't get why I have to look good for him, and I don't get why he is coming over to my house! Why is he coming over to my house for? Could he be wanting to talk about the marriage contract? It has to be since I don't know what other reason he would be coming over. Aish! How troublesome!

Then I heard a knock on the door: it was my mom.

" Myungsoo, hurry up! He will be here in a few minutes!"

" Alright mom just give me a few minutes!" I hurried up to get dressed, headed downstairs, and there he was sitting in the living room with my parents and hyung. He stood up and I greeted him first.

" Hello Sungyeol-sshi."

" It is nice to see you again." I looked at him and he looked the same. His hair was styled up, wearing glasses, but he was wearing a grey suit. He looked pretty nice, but I would never admit that out loud. Never.

" I have come to talk to you about the marriage contract. My answer is........" In my mind I prayed that he would deny it, burn it, or just go against the contract. I was wrong though: totally wrong.

" My answer is, I will marry your son." My family and I were surprised of his answer, but I was the most surprised.

" Really? We don't want to force you," said my dad.

" I'm sure and you aren't forcing me. I have my own reasons as to why I agreed. Are you okay with this Myungsoo-sshi?" I was confused what to say or what to even think at this point. Whether I agreed or didn't agree wasn't up to me. It was up to my parents.

" It doesn't matter what I say. My parents would just agree anyways. I will marry you but I have my own reasons." I left them there and walked up to my room.

Maybe marrying him won't be as bad. Maybe something good could happen from it............right? I do know one thing for sure; I am going to get closer to one other person, and that is not Lee Sungyeol.