Ch. 4- They Don't Understand

The Raven and the Dove

(A/N: Finally Sungyeol's POV!)

Sungyeol's POV:

I can't believe I have to marry somebody I don't even know! To make it even worse I don't even like him! How am I going to be able to live with him for six months? Just breathing the same air as him makes me suffocate, and seeing him makes me want to go blind. Ugh. For six months! Six months! I know I may be a bit exaggerating a bit, but who would want to live, breathe, and simply be around him!? Not me of course! I can't even stand to be around him at school; all my classes are with him and now I will have live with him........but.........my parents wanted for this to happen. Aish! Why did my parents make this sort of contract with them!? Now noona and hyung are playing the guilt thing on me and making me accept the marriage contract for our parents.........AISH!

------------------------------------------

Last night....................

" WE HAVE TO DO WHAT!?"

" Sit down boys." We both sat back down and I could feel Hoya-hyung's hand on my shoulders again. There was tension in there air once again and frustration was only increasing. When I looked over at Myungsoo-sshi, I could tell he wasn't very happy about this either. I was about to storm off again but then Mr. Kim spoke up.

" Sungyeol.....your parents and we planned this out....." My breath hitched in my lungs. My parents? When? How?..........Why?

" What do you mean? More importantly did noona and hyung know this?" Both of them lowered their heads which meant that they knew the whole entire time. They weren't going to tell me until now, until we were all together. They looked guilty to me as if they had done something wrong. I didn't have the energy to deal with them though.

" We can't tell you the details, but your parents wanted you to get married to one of our children for six months. Since both of our children are boys......well we can't do anything about that. I'm sorry Sungyeol but please do this for your parents."

Do for my parents? Are you kidding me!? Why would they want me to do this!? Why would they sign a marriage contract with the Kims?

" Sungyeol......please....", said Sunny-noona. It looked like she was about to cry; there were tears in her eyes already. I felt Hoya-hyung's grip on my loosen, and I looked at him: he had on a sad expression too. Their faces made me feel like I was some little bug, but what could I do? All of this was just processing in my head. With a sigh I got off the sofa and headed to my room, and I had an important call to make too.

" Mr. Kim, please let me think about this for a while. Thank you for coming over for dinner, and it was nice to meet you too Sunggyu-sshi and Myungsoo-sshi. Goodbye." Just like that I headed off to my room and laid on my bed for a while and made the business call for some contract. After the call was over I heard some footsteps coming upstairs. The door to my room opened and both my noona and hyung came in.

" Sungyeol we are both sorry that we didn't tell you this either," said Sunny-noona.

" Yeah please forgive us. We couldn't really do anything about it. When we found out, we had it verfied, and well........there was no flaw," said Hoya-hyung as he sat on my bed.

" Could you guys get out. I need to sleep since I have school tomorrow."

" Please think over it. For our parents. Goodnight Sungyeol-ah." I heard noona go out first.

" Goodnight." Then I heard hyung leave.

They really don't know what I have to go through. Everyday when I get home from school, I have to go to the office, and when I get home I'm in my office working. I don't ever get a break, and now I have to deal with this. *sigh* Life is not going well for me.

-------------------------------------------

As I laid on my bed and stared at the blank ceiling, I forgot that I had to attend school. Groggily getting out of bed, I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower to wake me up. All this stress and pressure has been piling up on me that I just need a day to relax. The water felt like it was washing away everything, even though it would never happen, and I just wanted to stay in here for the rest of the day. Though I wanted to stay in the bathroom for the rest of the day I had to get ready for school or else noona will kick my if I didn't. As I finished showering, I grabbed a towel and wiped myself dry and wrapped it around my waist. I blow dryed my hair and had trouble looking for my straightner. Yeah guys have straightners. There is no problem with that. I straightened my hair so it would be covering my scar. Then I went to put my uniform on and headed downstairs for noona to put cover up on my scar.

" Sunny-noona! Put cover up on my scar for me!"

" Aish Sungyeol! Don't you know how to do it already!? It's not that hard to do.........aish you are such a choding."

" Whatever. Just hurry up." I looked up and saw Hoya-hyung coming downstairs ready to go to school. I never fully understoood why he liked going to school because for him he could just skip high school and go to college. He has always told me that maybe he can find talent at the school or something along those lines.

" Sungyeol, I don't get why you style your hair that way and put cover up on your scar." When he said that my mind went blank and I yelled at him.

" What would you know!? You didn't have to live with a scar since you were little!" Everything went silent and to prevent anything else, I grabbed my stuff and headed for the car that was waiting outside for me.

I know it was wrong to yell at him...but......he, no, THEY, don't understand me. They never have and never will. I wish that I could find somebody that would fill the loneliness in my heart.......somebody who will be able to heal the scars in my heart.