Ch. 54- The Day Belongs to Us

The Raven and the Dove

Sungyeol's POV:

" Wake up! Sungyeol, wake up!"

Who the heck is trying to wake me up? I'm dead tired from the plane ride back home! Just leave me alone, whoever this person is.

" Sungyeol, wake up or else I will pour ice, cold water on you!" Just hearing that made me jump out of bed, and I hit my head against the person's head.

" Ow! Your head is really hard you know that!" I rubbed my head in pain and glared at him.

" Well it's your fault that your face was close to mine, Myungsoo!" He rolled his eyes and dragged me out of bed. I looked at the time and noticed we were late for school. I jumped from my bed and headed for the bathroom. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I put my uniform on and ran down the stairs. When I got down to the final step of the stairs Myungsoo was waiting for me but in casual clothes.

" Yah! We are going to be late for school if you don't change into your uniform soon!" Myungsoo just laughed at me and dragged back upstairs. Then he started looking through my clothes and threw me a pair of jeans, white t-shirt, and a blue cardigan. I just looked at him confused and he replied back with a smile.

" Change into those clothes."

" Why!? We have school!"

" I called the school and said that we were both sick. They didn't mind." I slowly exhaled and was about to yell at him but then he came up close to me in a second.

" You owe me anyways. I don't know if you remember but on the night of the fundraising event, I bought you for a whole day. So, today we are going to spend the whole day together! Got it? Okay, let's go! Hurry up!" Myungsoo skipped out of my room and I swear he must be high on something.

I just did what he told me to do and changed into my clothes. He didn't have to remind me because I already knew he bidded for me. He thought I was sleeping, but I wasn't, and then he just had to tell me he bidded for me. Ten million dollars at that too! I wonder if his parents figured out that he spent ten million dollars on me? Oh well, it's not my problem anymore. I still can't believe he still remembers that the person has to spend one whole day with the person who bidded for them. Maybe I can make some great memories with him at the very least. Today will be fine because at least I will be with him. 

After I got done changing, I went down to the living room where Myungsoo was waiting for me. He smiled at me, ran up to me, and hurried me to put on my shoes. Just then I forgot my cell phone and wallet on the table and Myungsoo went to get it for me. I made sure the door was locked, and we headed out. This is the first time I skipped school just to roam around town. Well, actually, Myungsoo hasn't told me what we were going to do today to be exact. Now, I'm really curious as to what he has prepared for today.

" So where should we go, Sungyeol?" 

" I don't know."

" I thought you prepared something!"

" No, not really. Let's just go with the flow!"

" H-Huh?" Just then I heard something really loud, like a growl of some sort. I turned to see what it was, but of course it was just Myungsoo's stomach.

" Haha, I guess I'm hungry. We haven't had breakfast yet so how about we go get some.......ice cream!"

" W-What? Ice cream this early?" He nodded his head cutely at me. I haven't seen this side of him before and it made me blush like really badly. Myungsoo took my hand and we ran off to the closest ice cream shop.

We finally got to a small ice cream shop and Myungsoo told me to sit down. I told him I wanted strawberry while he got chocolate. As I waited for him to bring our ice cream, I saw a couple walking by. They looked really happy, and I couldn't help but feel jealous. The way they were holding hands and laughing made me want to be like that with Myungsoo. He hasn't said anything, though. I don't know if he even remembers him saying he loves me. Maybe it was just something at the spur of the moment, or he could have confused me with somebody else.

" Here is your ice cream." I didn't notice Myungsoo came with our ice cream and I happily took it. Even though I don't have ice cream early in the morning, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

" Is yours good?"

" Hm?" All of a sudden Myungsoo came close to my face but then he a bit of my ice cream. I blinked like a hundred times before I registered what he did.

" Y-Yah! Eat your own ice cream!"

" Nope! Haha!" He stuck out his tongue at me and I pouted. Doesn't have to eat my ice cream especially when he has his own. I looked at Myungsoo and I noticed he had a little bit of chocolate ice cream on the side of his lips. Just then a great, but devious idea came to mind.

Revenge time.

" Hey, Myungsoo." He stopped eating his ice cream and his whole attention was on me.

" Hm?" I moved away the hand that was holidng the ice cream and leaned closer to him. Before he could move, I quickly the ice cream on the side of his lips. Then I my lips and smirked at him. His face looked so funny that I had to bite the inside of my cheek from laughing.

" That's what you get for eating my ice cream!"

" Y-You.....Y-You didn't have to d-do that, though." His face was so red that I couldn't help think that he looked so cute. I can't wait what else he has prepared for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After we finished eating our ice cream, Myungsoo wanted to go around and look at the stores. He bought some random stuff like; pens, candy, and sunglasses. While Myungsoo was trying on some clothes I was looking at some hats and tried on each of them. Most of the hats didn't look good on me and I was about to give up until I felt something being put on my head. I pulled the cap up and saw Myungsoo standing really close to me. He was wearing a hat too. Then he took out his phone and motioned me to get in the picture too. I didn't know what to do so he came over to me and slung and arm around my neck.

" Say cheese!"

" Cheese!" I smiled by biggest smile ever. We looked at the picture and laughed so hard. I looked so funny in the picture that I wanted a redo.

" Let's take another one! I don't like that one!"

" Nope! I like this one a lot!" He put his phone away before I could grab for it and took my hat. He paid for both of our hats and then gave me mine.

" You didn't have to buy me this." Myungsoo put the hat on me and pinched my cheek.

" This one looks good on you. Now let's go! I'm getting hungry again!" He took my hand again and we ran off to the closest  place to eat. I thought Myungsoo would choose a better place to eat but he chose a ramyun place.

" Why are we here?"

" I feel like eating some ramyun!" Myungsoo led me to sit in a booth and we ordered two bowls of noddles.

Today has been really fun for me. I wish that this day wouldn't end and that time would stop for me- for us. I wanted to be with Myungsoo as long as possible, but my circumstances aren't going to let me. Ever since I got back from China, I haven't told something to Myungsoo or the others yet. There have been chances for me to tell him, but I didn't want to ruin this perfect day. All I wanted was to be with him, but why does that seem so hard to do? I have been through so much pain and suffer yet I can't be with the one I love. Life really .

The ramyun finally came and we started eating. Myungsoo kept on telling me how he missed me while I was gone, and how he went crazy thinking that I was going to be gone for a whole year. I have to blame myself for that one, though. All I could was just laugh as he spoke. Then he would nag at me for not telling him, but then take it back because he doesn't want to make me feel guilty. I swear this is the first time I have heard him speak so much, at once too! Also, the way he eats and talks at the same time is really cute and funny.

" Myungsoo."

" Hm?"

" You look cute when you eat and talk at the same time." He started coughing as he ate his noddles and I quickly gave him the glass of water.

" D-Don't say that while I'm eating! I wasn't prepared for it!"

" W-What!? Haha! Why do you have to be prepared for it?" Sometimes I don't understand him and his ways. Though, that is one of the reasons why I fell for him.

Myungsoo and I finished our food and decided to walk around the park for a while. The sun was going down and the sky was a beautiful color of purple, orange, and pink. It's just like that day when Sunny-noona had that family dinner at my old home. That was also the day when I took my first picture ever, and it was of Myungsoo. The picture that made my heart move, the person who made me know what it means to love someone, and the love that has invaded my mind and heart. While we were walking around, I felt Myungsoo grab my hand and intertwine our fingers. My body started to get really warm from the fingers tips and then all throughout the rest of the body. We walked in silence until Myungsoo stopped all of a sudden. He took both of my hands into his and looked straight into my eyes. 

" Sungyeol, tell me the truth. You are hiding something from me aren't you?" I looked away not wanting to see his deep, chocolate brown orbs.

" I-I don't want to say it." He took my chin and turned my head to face him.

" Kris told me."

Kris told him? He didn't right!?

" W-What?"

" I want to hear it from your mouth first, though." His grip on my hand got tighter and I could feel his body stiffen.

" M-Myungsoo."

" Tell me!" I heard pain, sadness, and madness in the tone of his voice. I decided to give up and tell him.

" I'm....I'm getting married to Suho-sshi. His dad wouldn't let us do business unless we got married."

" Did you agree?"

" Did you think I have any other choice?" Myungsoo lowered his head and shook his head.

" When?"

" This Saturday at noon."

" I see." He let go one of my hands, and held onto the other one. " Let's go home."

Is this the reason why he wanted to go out for the whole day with me? Did he want to spend the last day with me before I had to go and be married to Suho-sshi? Why didn't he say anything else to me when he found out? Why did he didn't tell me that he found out from Kris that I was going to marry Suho-sshi? I think if he did tell me then I might have not want to go out with him today. This fool can make a day feel so wonderful but sad at the same time. He must have saved that for last because he didn't want to ruin the mood. I'm grateful for that, though. I'm glad he didn't say anything until later because I truly enjoyed this day so much. Today has been one of the greatest moments of my life. I'm glad I fell in love with Myungsoo.

Regardless of wanting to say something to each other, we just went to wash up in our own bathrooms when we got home. Something was waiting for me on the bed when I got out of the bathroom though. Myungsoo was sleeping on my bed and he was already under the covers. I sighed and decided to just leave him. I slid under the covers with him and faced him. I brushed away his wet bangs and kissed his forehead. Truthfully, I wasn't sad at all because this day made up for it. I'm glad that Myungsoo was the one who bid for me because we would have never had this day happen to us. I kissed his forehead once more and turned around so my back was facing him. Just when I was falling asleep, Myungsoo wrapped his arms around my waist.

" Yeol." I liked the way he said Yeol to me. It was as if it was our little secret- our nicknames.

" Yeah, Soo?"

" Thank you for being born."

" Haha. Why are you saying this all of a sudden."

" I just felt like it."

" Well, thank you. Soo."

" Hm?"

" Thank you for being born too."

" Thanks. I'm glad meeting you. Even though we got off at a bad start, I'm glad we became good friends. When you get married to Suho-sshi you better hang out with me. You got it?"

" Haha. I understand. I understand."

" Good." It went silent and then I felt something wet on my back- tears. Myungsoo tightened his grip on me and I placed my hands over his.

" Goodnight, Yeol."

" Goodnight, Soo."

I love you, Myungsoo. I will love you forever.

 

 

 

(A/N: Well guys I have to say something. This fic will be ending in a few chapters. I do have two ideas for my fourth fic and I'm still deciding to choose which one I will write. School will be starting soon too, so I will probably less time to update my new fics. I want to say thank you who have been reading this fic! I hope you guys will anticipate the last few chapters! I hope you guys will suscribe to my fourth fic once this one is done!)