Ch. 1- New Student

The Raven and the Dove

Myungsoo's POV:

Another day of school. Even though I go to some prestigious school and my friends I have known since I was little go to the same school; nothing interesting has happened. It's the same everyday; I wake up, go to school, flocks of girls come my way, I get confessed everyday, I got to my classes, and then I hang out with my friends. I mean come on! Something interesting has to happen around here! I'm sure everybody is getting tired of the same old routine. Hmmmm maybe I will see the other guys will want to hang out tonight.

" Yah Myungsoo! Get out of your head and talk to me!"

" Aish what do you want Woohyun!"

" That is hyung to you since I'm a year older than you!"

" Whatever. You act like a kid everyday."

" What did you-"

" Oh there you are Woohyun. I was looking for you." I looked over to my side and saw my brother- Kim Sunggyu.

" Hey hyung."

" Hey Myungsoo.

" H-Hi Sunggyu-hyung." Woohyun was stuttering.......again.

" Hey Woohyun-ah! Oh yeah we should get going! Remember that we have a meeting with Dongwoo and Hoya today?"

" Ugh! I don't want to go! Since you are the class president can't you cancel these meetings?"

" Don't complain. I'm going to head over first. You better be there Nam Woohyun!" Sunggyu-hyung then left the classroom and then I looked over at Woohyun whose cheeks were red as an apple. I tried calling his names a few times but he was staring at the door where Sunggyu-hyung left. So I decided to be a bit daring- I whacked him in the head.

" Ouch! What was that for!?"

" For staring into space because you like my hyung."

" S-Shut up Myungsoo! Do you want the whole world to hear that!?" I thought myself for a few minutes trying to come with the right answer.

" Yes. Yes I do."

" Aish you are a pain in the ." Woohyun-hyung face palmed himself and shook his head. He was the one who likes my brother in "that" way. Woohyun-hyung, Sunggyu-hyung, and I have been together since were little and since Woohyun-hyung has liked my brother since then. Sometimes I just get irritated at the stubborness of him. I mean they are going to graduate soon so might as well confess now than never.

" Well I'm going to go so that your brother won't punish me."

" Hahahaha whatever. I'm sure you would like for him to punish you."

" M-Myungsoo! S-Shut that mouth of yours!"

" Whatever." He then left the classroom with a red face and stomping off frustrated, embarrassed, and flustered. Woohyun-hyung has always been an easy person to figure out but the only dense person here is Sunggyu-hyung. As soon Woohyun-hyung sees Sunggyu-hyung he gets all flustered and shy around him. The sight makes me cringe at times.

" Did you hear that he is coming here!?

" No way! Really!?"

" Yes! He will be in our class too!"

" Ahhhhhhhh! I can't wait to personally meet him! He is so handsome!"

" His cold stare is so.........icy but inviting!"

I was listening onto what these girls were talking about in my class. It seems like a new student was joining our class, but I guess they make him seem so famous or something. If they were talking about him like that then he must be way better than me! That is impossible since nobody is as handsome as me, and everybody practically likes me! No matter who this person is, I'm not going to lose to them. Maybe this year will be interesting.........

-------------------------------------------------

The teacher finally came in and everybody settled down into their seats. I was just staring out the window uninterested what she was saying until she mentioned about the new student.

" Okay everybody today we have a new student. Please welcome him nicely. You may come in now." All the girls were getting excited and whispering to each other. Heck even the guys in the classroom were excited. If everybody was like this then the new student must be really famous. I heard the door slide and the new student slowly walked in. Everybody was holding in their breath and without noticing it too, I was holding in mine. Once the student in came in I looked at everybody's reaction- they were disappointed.

" Everybody this is the new student. Please introduce yourself."

" Hello my name is Lee Sungyeol." My breath hitched the moment he spoke. His voice was beautiful, though I would never publicly say that, he was tall, big cheeks, but his hair was covering his left eye. Though everyone elses reaction was totally different, it was as if they were expecting something better- someone else. I couldn't really think as to why they were like that but I just blew that thought away and focused on the new student.

This year is going to be interesting alrght.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Here is the first chapter! Imagine Sungyeol's hair during BTD era! Please commen!)