Ch. 2- I Don't Like Him

The Raven and the Dove

Myungsoo's POV:

" Sungyeol you may go sit over there by Myungsoo. Raise your hand Myungsoo." I automatically raise my hand to signal that was Kim Myungsoo. The one and only Kim Myungsoo. Who wouldn't know me since I am the son of the second largest company in South Korea. Then there was that other corporation that I despise the most. It doesn't matter anyways since everyone flocks to me. While I was thinking to myself the Sungyeol guy was already next to my seat so I decided to be a little friendly to him. Since girls do sometimes like a guy who is nice to the new guy.

" Hey there. My name is Kim Myungsoo. It's nice to meet you." I held out my hand to him but he didn't shake it. He just ignored me! He ignored the mighty Kim Myungsoo. I felt so embarrassed that I was left hanging like that I quickly pulled my hand away and looked back at the board.

" Don't talk to me." My head spun around as fast as lightning but what he said annoyed me! I studied his features and his expression didn't change. He just stared at the board and went back to taking notes.

What is his problem!? I was just trying to be nice to him but he just gives me the cold shoulder! Does he not know who I am! Everybody would like this sort of attention to them yet he just ignores me! Then he says I shouldn't talk to to him!? Who does he think he is!? I bet his parents aren't as rich as me and I'm sure he is not any better than me. Just because he may be a bit good looking and has a beautiful voice doesn't mean he is better than me! Whatever I'm not going to deal with it, I will just ignore him for the rest of my high school career.

Finally the bell rang I got out of there as fast I could so I wouldn't have to deal with him.

-----------------------------------------

As I was walking to my next class, Woohyun-hyung came up to me and slung his arm around me.

" So I heard the new student is in your class."

" Yep he is. I don't like him though."

" Awwwww did somebody's spotlight get taken away?"

" Shut up Woohyun!"

" Yah that is hyung to you!" Woohyun-hyung then whacked my head really hard and I rubbed my head to ease the pain.

" Now what do we have here? Woohyun is abusing my little brother?" I saw Sunggyu-hyung coming over and I ran over to him and hid behind him.

" You should calm down your pet hyung!" I pointed my finger at Woohyun-hyung as I said that.

" Yah! I am nobody's pet!" Woohyun-hyung was coming over to me again but then Sunggyu-hyung pulled him away and headed for their next class.

" Come one Woohyun. Don't let this kid get on your temper. See you at lunch Myungsoo!"

" See ya!" I headed to my next class which was math. Math isn't my greatest subject and I'm always having Sunggyu-hyung tutoring me at home. It's not like I'm going to have to use math skills in my life anyways. I can always have a secretary or somebody do that sort of work. The girls I walked pass by were saying hello and tried to give me snacks but I just gave them a smile and walked on. When I got to my seat I didn't notice that somebody was sitting by me already- Lee Sungyeol.

" Not you again." He said to me but didn't even look at me when he talked.

" I'm not very excited either." I crossed my arms and just waited for class to start.

---------------------------------------------

At lunch............

 

" Myungsoo-hyung!" That voice only belonged to the one person I knew- Lee Sungjong. He is a year younger than us but sometimes he seemed like the oldest out of all of us. A lot of people thought he looked like a girl when they first see him and he would get mad and go on a rampage on how he doesn't look like a girl.

" Hey Sungjong-ah." I ruffled his hair and he rubbed his head against my arm. Hahahaha so cute!

" Hey Myungsoo!"

" Oh hey Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung!"

" I heard you have the new student in your class," said Dongwoo-hyung as he picked a french frie off of Hoya-hyung's plate.

" Yeah how is he hyung!?" Sungjong said with a little too much excitement.

" He is stubborn, cold, selfish, and doesn't like interaction with other people. To put it all together.....I don't like him."

" Awwww come on! Don't be like that hyung! I'm sure he is just nervous since it's his first time at a school."

" What did you say Sungjong? It's his first time at a school?"

" Huh!? Oh I um meant that it's his first day of school. He just needs to get used to a new school that's all."

" If you say so. There is Namtree and GrandpaGyu."

" Myungsoo what did I say about calling us those names?"

" Whatever. Anyways do you guys want to hang out tonight!?"

" We can't Myungsoo."

" Why!?"

" Mom and dad said we are having dinner at somebody's place tonight so we can't hang out with the others tonight."

" So not fair. Can't you just go yourself? I mean you are going to take over the company once you get older so why do I have to go?"

" Mom specifically said you have to go too. Now don't ask anymore questions."

" Tch. Fine." I bit into my hamburger in a pissed off mood. Hoya-hyung was looking at the doors that led to the lunchroom and looked worried.

" What's wrong Hoya?"

" Hm? Oh nothing is wrong Dongwoo-hyung." Dongwoo-hyung looked at Hoya-hyung for a few minutes but then disregard what he said and kept on eating his french fries.

Today is definitely not my day.

---------------------------------------------

I was finally in my last class of the day: photography. I'm sure that Lee Sungyeol guy wouldn't take a photography class since that seems out of character. Also I don't want this place to get disturbed by him since this is the only class I like. I got my camera before class and decided to look through some of the pictures I took recently. Some of them were good and some of them just didn't seem, how do I say it?..........Just doesn't seem to pop out to me. As I was looking through my pictures some girls began to whisper and I looked up. There he was, Lee Sungyeol, the guy who has been in every single of class.

Great how can this get any worse? He is in all my other classes and now he is in this one too!? What have I done to deserve this?

I just sighed and looked back at my camera and ignored him. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk and neither did I, so we just ignored each other for rest of the day and hopefully for the rest of the year.

--------------------------------------------

I was walking home with Sungjong when I suddenly remembered on how everybody's reaction was to the new student.

" Hey Sungjong-ah do you have an idea as to why others were disappointed about the new student? Even I noticed the first years were disappointed."

" Ahhhhhh. I think because there is another Lee Sungyeol."

" Another Lee Sungyeol? What do you mean?"

" Aish hyung don't you pay attention to recent news. Remember my cousin who is the CEO of Lee Corporations?"

" Ugh. Don't mention that name to me. They are the number one corporation in South Korea. Yeah, what about him?"

" Well his is name is Lee Sungyeol too. So the other students thought that the new student, Lee Sungyeol, was the Lee Sungyeol of Lee Corporations. Do you understand now?"

" Yeah, I guess I sort of do. Those two people are totally different though! There is no similarity between them, and if I am correct your cousin is way better looking than the new student."

" Hahahhahaha if you say so." Then my phone started to vibrate so I took it out.


From: Grandpa-hyung

Yah Myungsoo where are you!? Did you already forget that we are having dinner at somebody elses house! Get over here right now!

" Crap! I have to go Sungjong! See ya tomorrow!"

" Hahahaha you better hurry up before Sunggyu-hyung nags you to death!"

Why do I have to go see this person? If it is for future business then hyung can go with mom and dad. Aish! Today is definitely not my day!

--------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV:

In a big mansion there was three people waiting for their guests. A women checking on the food in the kitchen, a boy in the living room watching t.v., and the other boy just laying on the couch playing around with a rubiks cube. Then the female entered the living room and sat by the boy laying on the couch.

" How was school?"

" Boring. Nothing interesting. I hate it. I already dislike somebody."

" Hahahahaha don't worry, things will get better."

" That's what you said before hyung."

" Now come on and get up. Our guests are almost here."

" Yes noona."