Tell Me Your Wish

My Secret Jonginnie!

"Class, can I get your attention please? I have something important to announce." shouted the teacher trying to cool down the crowded class.

"Sssshhhh.." someone tried to make his classmates quite.
"Okay, can I talk now?" asked the teacher.
The whole class become silent and listened to their teacher.
"Alright, all of you know our school's annual event right?" she asked
"Tell Me Your Wish, isn't ma'am?" a student answered
"Yes, you're right! All of the teachers did the lottery yesterday and anyone want to guess what are we going to present?" 
"Love adventure!"
"Haunted house!"
"Cafe!" 
"Tarot!"
"Game booth!"
The whole class became too excited guessing what they would held on 'Tell Me Your Wish' later.
"Class.. Quiet please.." ordered the teacher, and the whole class became silent again then she continued, "we'll hold a Haunted House!"
"Assa!" a lot of boys were happy with that idea since they could become the ghosts and scared people. While almost everybody were excited there was only someone who only smirked mysteriously when he heard the event, that guy was Jongin.
 
"Tsk why it have to be haunted house?!" Hae Rin protested to Eun Yong.
"Ya, you can go there with Jongin" Eun Yong said.
"Do you forget that I really really hate ghosts? I won't step my feet into our class' haunted house ever." she rolled her eyes.
"I have a feeling that you will go there with Jongin. So enjoy!" she laughed evilly.
"Yaaaa! What a feeling! It won't happen!" Hae Rin slapped Eun Yong's arm lightly.
"Trust me, Hae Rin. It will happen." she smirked
"Aish whatever" HaeRin rolled ber eyes and faced the board again. She could hear Eun Yong chuckled hardly.
 
"So, who wants to be the ghosts? Sun Kyung? You take drama as extra lessons, right? Maybe you can participate." the teacher asked a girl with long black straight hair sitting on the corner of the class.
"I want ma'am!"
"I want to be the ghosts too!"
"Choose me ma'am!"
The whole class became so loud. "When will this meaningless discussion end actually." Hae Rin heavily sighed and stare blankly at the window. She didn't realize that Jongin kept his eyes on her intently. "I think it's going to be fun." he smirked.
 
---------------------------
 
Day passed really fast, it had been D-Day of 'Tell Me Your Wish'. Hae Rin always excited in this annually event and she always made sure she had visited all of the events that each classes held, well of course, haunted house would not be included in her list. Usually students promoted their class' events happily, except for Hae Rin. She kept being afar from her class to avoid that scary haunted house. She knew that her classmates would surely made the haunted house became the scariest that had ever been held in Genie, so avoiding them would be the best choice. Luckily her friend, Eun Yong knew her hatred toward haunted  ghost so she accompanied her to went around the class events. They were having fun visiting from one class to another. After they were going around the events, they decided to buy bubble tea. But when they were waiting for their bubble tea, Hae Rin was pulled by a strong guy. She screamed in shock but that strong hand patted her head gently.
 
"Don't be afraid, it's me." a husky voiced chuckled.
Hae Rin turned her head to check who was the owner of that powerful hands.
"Oh my God, Jongin! Ya how dare you pull me that sudden, I thought a ert was trying to kidnap me!" she pouted cutely.
"Tch you're being overboard." he chuckled again then ruffled Hae Rin's hair. She pouted more because her well-done hair was ruined by Jongin.
Eun Yong cleared loudly. "I think a new couple will be born soon. God bless this year!" she winked evilly.
"MWOYAAA?!!" Hae Rin raised her tone in ashamed. Jongin pretended he didn't hear Eun Yong's tease.
"Eun Yong ssi, do you mind if I take your girl for walk?" Jongin asked Eun Yong with his trademark(?) smirk.
"Ya that's your girl not mine!" she laughed and continued, "go have some time with her, I don't mind at all. And oh, just call me Eun Yong, okay?
"Great. Thank you Eun Yong! I owe you!" Jongin beamed. Eun Yong replied with her big smile and shoo shoo gesture.
"W-w-wait.." Hae Rin was being pulled before she could finish her sentence. "Just follow me, okay? I know you're a good girl." He pull this tongue out to . Hae Rin sighed since she had no choice except following him. "I hope he didn't bring me to the haunted house." I wished.
 
When they were in their half walk, Jongin suddenly asked Hae Rin to stop for a while. She had no idea why he stopped until she felt her eyes were being covered with a black fabric.
"Ya I can't see anything. How can I walk without bumping into something right now?" Hae Rin protested.
Jongin pressed his finger gently on Hae Rin's soft lips, "Shh.. Give me your hand, I'll guide you." 
Before Hae Rin let out her hand, she felt Jongin's big-warm-hand wrapped hers perfectly. She could feel butterflies were flying in her stomach. "I wonder why do I feel so safe when he's holding my hand." she thought.
 
"Where will we go? Is it still far?" she blurted a question.
"No.. We're going to reach it soon. I'm sure you will enjoy it." he smirked.
Hae Rin had a bad feeling after hearing Jongin's answer but she tried to erase her bad thought, wishing her feeling was false. 
When they were about to reach the class, slightly Hae Rin heard a familiar song played
** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k5f2l-W8m4
 
 
 
Uh-oh..