Heartbreak

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WFgKEZix1w

Baek Ji Young - It Hurts Here

 


 

 

BRUK

 

Haerin’s soft-pink bag fell down freely from her hand. She felt a sting on her heart. Not a sting which disappear right away, but a continuous one. Her heart could be swollen because of the horrendous stings. She was hurt what she saw at the moment. Jongin hugged a beautiful red haired girl. No, the girl was the one who acted clingy to him.  Whoever who hugged first, she witnessed that cocky moment with her own eyes.

She bit her lower lip; she could feel her tears were ready to come out from her eyes. It was only a while since he she felt happy, how come he flipped everything 180° in just a blink of eyes.

Her heart stung once more when she saw them laughed happily. She never saw Jongin laughed that loud. She could not make him happy. Not yet.

They look so perfect together, she thought. She felt she was nothing compared to that girl. While actually, she didn’t. Haerin was wonderfully born with a pair of dolly brown eyes with eyelids, which made tons of girls jealous. She owned beautiful silky hazel hair that made every guy on earth wanted to . Top of all, she had a very kind heart which could capture everyone’s love and no one could stay mad at her longer. No one could hate her.

She picked her bag up and ran to her apartment. She didn’t want to watch that bitter-sweet scene any longer. It was more than enough. She ran as if her heart would be healed when she reached her place. She ran madly as if her swollen heart would be cured by the wind. After several minutes running, she arrived at her place. She panted really hard; it would be strange if she felt nothing after running like crazy.

She sat on the couch and tossed her bag somewhere. She stared blankly to the window. Her phone buzzed a million time, either calls or text messages. She ignored all of them. She didn’t cry, she was out of her mind.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

She heard someone knocked twice, but she ignored it.

KNOCK KNOCK

Someone knocked again. She only stared her door blankly.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

She hissed and went to the door. She twisted the knob and a familiar musk scented girl stormed in.

 

“YA PARK HAERIN WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU? I’VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL AND TEXT YOU FOR SO MANY TIMES BUT YOU DIDN’T PICK UP.” She kept shaking Haerin while yelling. Haerin’s expression stayed blank.

“PARK HAERIN WAKE UP!”

“Huh? What’s wrong with you?” she jolted.

“You were really out of your mind. Tell me, what’s wrong with you?” her gaze softened.

“Nothing, come in I will make you a cup of hot chocolate.”

“Who needs hot chocolate, I just need you to tell everything. I knew something was up.”

Haerin only smiled skeptically.

When Eun Yong started to nag again Haerin unexpectedly started to narrate.

She told her bestfriend everything that happened today. From the sweet affectionate touch on recess, until the heartbreaking moment that just happened.      

“I don’t understand him. He made me happy, and he dropped me down. If he only want to play with me he shouldn’t act that nice. He treated me really well. I feel like I am loved. Why Eun Young? Why?” she burst her tears, she cried out loud.

Eun Yong hugged her tightly and tried to comfort her. But Haerin cried harder everytime Eun Yong patted her. She never saw her beloved friend this broke. *She must love him so effin’ much*

 Finally she calmed down. She had stopped crying but her eyes were still teary. Eun Yong didn’t dare to talk anything about Jongin today since she didn’t want to see her cry again. To cheer her up she offered her to have a sip of coffee at a coffee shop near the apartment. Haerin agreed even she didn’t feel like doing anything. I have to pay her back after she tried to calm me down for I don’t even know how many hours, she thought.

---

“I’m going to queue now, just wait here serve our seat. Anyway, what do you want? I’ll treat you.”

“I will just go with iced green tea latte.” Haerin beamed, Eun Yong rarely treat her though.

“Okay. Wait a second.” Then Eun Yong dashed to the queue line.

Haerin observed the whole coffee shop since she got no one to talk with. The place was so brown and woody. The shop was so minimalistic but it was so lively. She liked the atmosphere here. When her eyes were busy wandering around, someone stared at her intensely. He approached her slowly.

“Park Hae Rin?”

She turned back to see who called her just now.

“OH MY GOD! SEHUN? IS THAT REALLY YOU?!”

 “Of course it’s me.” He chuckled and continued,

“I miss you.”