Amusement Park (part two)

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

 

[A/N] D for Double updates! Yay!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39M9NEZMKzQ

TTS - Baby Steps

 


 

 

“I’m Oh Sehun. I was dating your sister.” He stated.

Everyone in the table gasped except Haerin.

“So you are that Sehun? I never expect that you’re so handsome. My sister sure has a good taste. You were so lucky to be her exception. She never dated younger guy, you know.” Soo Jung chimmed.

Jongin glanced at Haerin and quickly save her. “Let’s just eat. The food is going to be cold.”

Haerin finished her meal quickly and packed her things.

“Sorry, but I have to go. Thanks for the food. See you.” she politely bowed and walked outside.

“it means I have to go too! See you!.” Sehun ran after her.

 

“Haerin!” she stopped walking and turned her head.

“What? I can go home by myself.”

“Don’t be mad at me. I apologize. I knew I was wrong.”

“No, it wasn’t your fault.”

“So does it mean I’m forgiven?” he beamed.

“I’ve told you that it wasn’t your fault, Oh Sehun.” She shook her head.

“C’mon, we still have one ride to go.” Her eyes widened. “No, it’s not the haunted house. I promise. Let’s go, shall we?” he offered his right hand. Haerin grabbed it and nodded.

 

“Ferris wheel?” she asked him. He nodded and grabbed her hand once more when it was their turn.

“Ohh~ what a beautiful young couple. Enjoy your ride.” The operator greeted and closed the door.

They sat face to face. Haerin blushed every time she caught Sehun was staring at her intensely. To avoid his stare, she observed the night view of Seoul. She never realized that Seoul was so beautiful, it was always beautiful, but not as pretty as now. The ferris wheel suddenly stopped. Sehun grinned and stood up, he moved to Haerin’s side.

“Sehun, that was so dangerous.”

“I know.” He grinned. Haerin shook her head in reply.

“Rinrin, do you know Jongin? I mean before this dinner.” Haerin nodded and her stare telling him why.

“Nothing. I’m just curious.” He slid a bit.

“How could you and Jongin know each other?” Haerin asked.

“So, Jongin hadn’t told you about this?”

“About what?”

“We are SM trainees. I’m not really sure about this, but maybe we will be debuted at the same group.”

Her jaw dropped. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. She tried to link everything. His passionate dance. He rushed to SM building. His late sleep. His tired face. Sehun answered her every single curiosities. He was a trainee! No wonder he acted that way.

“Tch stupid Jongin really left you clueless, huh?”

Haerin nodded. She lost her words. She was too shock to react.

“So, my best friend is my rival.” He stated in low voice.

“Rival?” Haerin unconsciously bit her lower lip again, she didn’t like what Sehun said just now.

“Haerin, you know what I’m going to do if you do that.”

Sehun tucked her side hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek softly. He leaned closer and closer until their lips only one inch apart. Haerin didn’t do anything, she froze. He cupped her back head and leaned his head to the right side in order to find a perfect way to touch her lips. Their lips were about to touch, until…

 

“Thanks for riding! We hope you had a great time back then!” the door opened as the operator chimed.

. Sehun cursed. It was so perfect until the door opened. He cursed once again why the ride ended so fast. Haerin quickly pushed him when she saw a familiar figure.

Kim Jongin.

He stared at them sharply. His eyes showed something that made Haerin fluttered.

 

Jealousy.