Unbelievable invitation

My Secret Jonginnie!
 
**for the mini notes, blue is Jongin and red is Hae Rin ;)**

 


 

Hae Rin and Jongin was walking to their class together, but they kept silent like they did before while they were sitting together on the bench. After a while they finally reached their class. Jongin knocked first then he turned the knob. When they entered the class everybody suddenly become so quite. It was so obvious that Hae Rin was so embarrassed. Everybody was starring at them. 

 
" So, where have you two been?" the teacher asked them sarcastically.
"We were late ma'am. Mr Lee didn't let us to come in to class directly so we have to wait until he let us." he explained.
"Alright then, go back to your seat."
*I’m so thankful that Jongin decided to told the teacher we were late unless the whole class will make illogical gossips about us.* she sighed and quickly sat on her seat. She was sitting beside her best friend, Eun Yong. Eun Yong whispered to ask  her how the punishment went and how she could come in to class  together with Jongin. But Hae Rin only lift her shoulders in relply.
 
Hae Rin was listening to her teacher's explanation well before she heard a strange-soft-sound came from her desk.
Plop!
A crumpled paper were thrown. She took the paper and carefully opened it. "A little note?" she was curious.
 
 
 
                           Annyeong Hae Rin-ssi,
                           Ah.. I think it’s too fast but let’s have a lunch together at the rooftop, shall we? ;)
                           It’s okay if you don’t want to since we just know each other ㅋㅋ
 
 
                           -Kim Jong In
 
 
 
She smiled a little after reading Jongin's note. She never thought that he would invite or asked to have a lunch together. She took her pen and ripped a piece of paper into two carefully. After that, she wrote a reply for him.
 
 
 
                                 Annyeong :)
                                 I'd love too! ㅎㅎ  But I do feel bad if  I have to leave Eun Yong alone.
                                 Eotteohkae?
 
 
 
She threw the paper as quick as she could, she was afraid their teacher would catch her. She let out a relieved breath since it arrived right on his desk. *I couldn't imagine what's going on if I threw it to the wrong desk!* she thought.
Jongin smiled a little while reading a note from Hae Rin. He was happy that Hae Rin didn't turn down his offer. 
On the other hand Hae Rin's mind was mixed up. She felt something strange was creeping in her heart. But she decided not to take it seriously and refuse to think further about that. 
 
 
A reply came.
                                         
 
                                  Wanna ask her to eat together?
                                  I don’t mind ㅋㅋ
 
 
After reading his reply, she directly poked Eun Yong arm. She turned her head to see why Hae Rin was poking her arm.
"Eun Young ah, you wouldn't believe it. Jongin asked me to have a lunch together and he offered you to join too! Eun Yong ah help me juseyo..." she whispered.
"Really? But tell him I'm sorry, because i don't want to disturb both of you. It's a great chance you know" she giggled.
"Ya what chance!" Hae Rin pushed Eun Yong's arm lightly
She only shook her shoulder in reply.
 
Jongin was staring them all the time while Hae Rin was whispering with Eun Yong. *Nah finally, they had stopped whispering.* Then he wrote down a note again and threw it to Hae Rin's desk.
 
"Pfftttt.." Jongin covered his mouth to held his laughter. He found it was really funny when she jolted because of his paper sudden arrival. Then he saw she was reading his note.
 
   
                                So, would you accept my offer?
 
 
 
Hae Rin was still in shock because of his note's arrival. She didn't even realized that Jongin laughed because of that. She wrote a reply and threw it back.
 
 
                                Yes.. But Eun Yong doesn’t want to join us.
                                Is it okay?
 
 
 
RIIINGGG!! RIINNGGG!!
 
 
 
*Assa! Break time! It means lunch with that cute girl!* he grinned his thought just then. He noticed Hae Rin was looking at you, then he gave a wink in reply and went out from the class.
Hae Rin widened her eyes in shock. She couldn't believe what she saw. *Jongin.. Winked.. At me? Crap what should I do now!*
                
"Ya, what was that? He winked? Aigoo our clumsy baby has grown up!" Eun Yong chuckled hardly.
"Eun Yong ah, help me juseyoooo" she asked for her accompany once more.
"Mianhae Hae Rin ah~ quick quick! Go to the rooftop now!" she said and pushed Hae Rin to the door.
“Ara ara! Wish me luck!” Hae Rin replied while opening the door knob.
Eun Yong just winked in reply.
"Eun Yong ssi, I'll bite you later" Hae Rin rolled her eyes on her friend's evilness.
Eun Yong kept laughing because of Hae Rin's funny reaction, and she said "Just go to the rooftop. Your boyfriend is waiting for you~" she chuckled again.
"Yaaaa!" shouted Hae Rin.
 
 
 
With that, she went straight to rooftop and wishing her clumsiness wouldn't come out.
 
 
 

 

 

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!<3333