Past

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFrA-A-2NFo

TTS - Goodbye Hello

 


 

 

Sehun stated his confession in a flash. He didn't know what got into him, he became so nervous. He didn't use to be nervous whenever he was with Haerin before. But his eternal poker face covered it perfectly.

“I miss you.”

Haerin’s jaw dropped. She hadn’t met him for years and suddenly he appeared right in front of her eyes and said that motherfriggin’ three killer words. *I. Miss. You. Sehun? WHAT?*

“Well uhm… Have a seat.” She stuttered, it was obvious that she was nervous too.

Sehun smiled widely, is she nervous because of me? She becomes a lot cuter than before.

“How’s life?” he asked.

“Nothing’s special.” *except the deathly jealousy that was happened just now* she added on her mind. “Ah wait let me order something for you.”

“No need, I was planning to leave but I saw you so I stopped.” He paused and continued, “You’ve changed a lot. Your eyes become livelier, you’re getting prettier, you dyed your hair huh? Nice one.” He examined her face, she felt uncomfortable by his action. “Don’t bite your lips, I am sure you remember clearly what I will do if you bite it.” And he her pink lips gently. Haerin stepped back because of his sudden .

“Haerin? Who’s that?” Eun Yong came with a tray of their drinks and snacks.

Sehun stood and helped Eun Yong with her tray. He introduced himself, “I’m Oh Sehun, Haerin’s ex-boyfriend.”

Eun Yong gasped in shock. Haerin glared sharply at Sehun.

A phone was ringing. It was Sehun’s.

“Huh? The training will start soon? Isn’t it supposed to be at 4?” He frowned. “Oh I see. Has Chanyeol hyung finished his meal? Okay, I’ll go outside.”

Eun Yong and Haerin stared at him all the time when he was on phone.

Sehun grinned and said, “I’ve got to go, ladies. Anyway Haerin, do you have any pen?”

“Sure.” She opened her bag and took out a pen. Sehun took it and wrote something on a tissue.

“Text me, I’ll be waiting. See you, ladies.” He waved his hand and went out of the coffee shop.

“Yayayaya, you never told me about Sehun before. How could you call yourself as my friend?” Eun Yong pretended to be mad.

“Eun Yong-ah~~” Haerin did an aegyo that made Eun Yong hissed.

“Alright, I’ll tell you about him.”

With that Haerin told her everything about Sehun, from how they met until why the broke up. Eun Yong nodded in satisfaction.

“So, are you planning to be back with him again? I mean, everyone can change. He used to cheat behind you, but who knows that he already regret it. Well, he is so effin’ handsome! I like his milky skin!”

“You can date him if you want, Eun Yong.”

“Tch. I’m still in love with my lovey dovey turtle, dear.”

“Lame.”

“Nugu? Me? Okay, you are the one who pay.”

Haerin chuckled. “I know you won’t do that. You will stick with what you say at the first time.”

 

---

 

After a couple of hours chatting and chirping with Eun Yong, Haerin went back to her apartment. She reached her phone and saw a lot of messages.

“Jongin. Jongin. Jongin. Jongin. Jongin. Jongin. Woah that guy is really something.”

She scrolled down and chose to delete them all.

Delete all messages?

“Yes, please.” She chimmed.

She took the tissue where Sehun wrote his number. He had changed his number. *should I text him? I don’t want him to think that I’m still in love with him.* after several minutes battling with her own mind, she decided to text him.

 


 

To: Sehun

Message:

Sehuna~


 

 

Is it too cute? She wondered. *Aish I don’t care. We were close anyway.*

 

---

 

Bzz bzz

 

Sehun’s phone buzzed. Luckily the training was over. He took it out from his pocket and checked the message. His thin lips curved happily. He knew who texted him just now. He grinned widely until Jongin smacked him and asked what’s wrong with him. He shrugged his shoulder and text back.

 


 

To: Rinrin

Message:

Hi, clumsy rinrin. It must be you :p



 

[A/N] WHOOT WHOOT RINRIN? Jongin smacked Sehun?

hmm.. Jongin and Sehun, drama maybe? /grin/