Rushing over!

My Secret Jonginnie!

Kim Jongin's POV

 

 "Oh no!! I'm going to be late for the special training today! How could I wake this late!!" I shouted crazily. Well, thanks to my absent-minded self I was going to be late AGAIN. Mr Lee Soo Man would surely kill me if I was late today, since a special trainer from USA came to train us, SME trainees, for some hours.

I showered as quick as I could and got dressed quickly. I grabbed a couple slice of toast for my mini breakfast and ate it while running to the bus stop. I was so lucky I didn't miss the bus! Finally it reached the nearest stop from SME building. I got off quickly and rushed to SME building.

When I was about to reach SME Building, I saw a familiar figure walking over there, I was not sure but I guessed it was Hae Rin. Since I didn't want anyone knew my status as SME trainee, I decided to act as if I didn't see her and kept running to SME building. I could feel Hae Rin was staring at me, trying to figure out who I was. I bet she would ask me about this at school tomorrow.

To be honest, I wanted to say hello to her so badly, but keeping my secret is more important.

 

 

--------- a few hours later ------------

 

 

Finally the special training was over. I panted so hard because of the quick and nonstop training. I never got any training as crazy as this day. But I was sure, this was the best training ever!  I didn't know what went inside Mr Lee Soo Man's mind, he allowed us to go home right after the special training was over. Well, I didn't want to pass this opportunity so I went home ans take some extra rest.

 

 


[A/N] Sorry, short update ;;____;;  

I'll make the next chapters longer, I promise!<3