Weekend Surprise?

My Secret Jonginnie!

Hae Rin's POV

 

It was a clear Sunday morning, I decided to walk around to Gangnam with Eun Yong. We agreed to meet at Koala Café, one of the most popular café there. Since I went there by bus, I had to walk a little to reach that café. I had no problem even I had to walk but the lonely feeling without anyone to walk with was kinda annoying. But when I was about to pass SM Entertainment Building, I saw a familiar figure rushing over, seemed like he was late for something. I was curious, so I decided to wait him in front of SM Entertainment Building. He was getting closer and closer, and……….

 

                 Oh. My. God

 

I gasped when I saw his figure, somehow I was really sure that he was Jongin! Really, I couldn’t believe that it was HIM! Jongin! That guy! "Did he work for SM Entertainment? Or…… no way! Was he a trainee there? Oh man, I’m so curious! Should I stop him? Ah no no no, I would disturb him if I did." Even though I was curious to death, I decided to turn back and walk the opposite way until Jongin got into the building. After a few minutes passed, I looked back to check him. "Phew, he had gone" with that I turned my direction back and walked to  Koala Café.

 

                Well, Eun Yong arrived first, I kinda felt bad towards her.

                “Woa, Eun Yong-ah sorry you had to wait for me. Something happened kekekeke”

                “Omo what happened? Tell me!”

                “You know, when I was about to walk pass SM Entertainment Building, I saw someone like Jongin rushing over. I’m so curious what’s his relation with SM Entertainment. Looks like he was late for something important.”

                “Jinjja? Was it really him? Maybe it wasn’t him.”

                “Im really sure it was him Eun Yong-ah.”

                “Well, try to ask him tomorrow. Just to make sure if your guess was right.”

                “Good idea! Let’s forget about that misterious guy for a while, I think I'm going to die because of my curiousity. Okay, I'm being overboard right now kekekeke”

                “That guy really drives you insane, huh? Alright! Let’s shop like crazy!!”

 

 


 

Short update, sorry ><

How was it? 

 

 

PLEASE DO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE <3<3<3