Rooftop!

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

Jongin arrived first at the rooftop. He had prepared everything since this morning, from the food until the drink. "I think everything's perfect enough." he satisfied, he kept peeking on the door to check whether Hae Rin had come or not.  "Why does it takes so long for you to come?" he sighed. To kill the boredom he decided to dance for a while. Dancing is his number one remedy, as if all of his problems were gone when he danced. 
Click. Hae Rin opened the door. She was trying to find where Jongin was. She walked a bit and found a familiar figure was dancing passionately. "It must be him" she thought. She was absorbed in his flawless and energetic moves. "He got a talent on dancing. His dance is so perfect." she smiled.
 
After a few minutes since Hae Rin came, finally he realized that she had come. He smiled and waved his hand, "Hae Rin ssi! Why don't you tell me that you're here? I feel bad to make you wait."
"I don't mind to wait as long as I have something interesting to watch." she chuckled and continue, "your dance skill is amazing. How long have you been dancing?"
"I don't know. Since I was in the elementary school maybe. I can't remember." he replied.
"Woa that's quite long. No wonder your dancing are awesome. It feels like the whole world stops when you dance!" she complimented. 
"You're being too much" he chuckled.
"I'm serious!" she pouted, "btw I'm just curious, why do you learn and practice dance that much?" she asked.
"Umm nothing. I just love to dance, maybe I dance too much" he answered.
"Oh I see" she smiled.
"Alright, let's eat! Do you bring your own lunch?" he asked.
"No.. I was overslept. That's why I was late." she confessed.
"As expected. I brought an extra meal for you. Don't go anywhere." the he dashed to the corner of the rooftop where he put their lunch.
 
"Here, take it." he ordered.
"Thank you. And sorry I make you do such things." she felt thankful and bad towards him at the same time.
"Don't worry, I'm the one who suddenly asked you to have lunch, so I'm the one who have to prepare everything." he smiled then open the plastic bag that he brought. "Sorry if you don't like it, I don't know what you like to eat." then he gave the meal box to Hae Rin.
She opened the meal box, her eyes were widened in joy. "Chicken katsu! One of my favorite food!" she chimed.
"Really? I chose the right food then." he grinned, "Let's eat!"
She nodded in reply.
 
 
 
A few minutes later they had finished eating. They also talked about little things that happened in class before. After they were talking, suddenly there was a long pause. Jongin let out a quite heavy breath before he asked, "Hae Rin ssi" his deep voice echoed. 
"Ne?" She turned her head to face Jongin.
"I think it's too fast (again), but can we speak in banmal?
 
 
"EKHHH" she screamed in her mind, she was really shocked
 
 
Her eyes widened. She was spazzed. She couldn't believe what she just heard. There was a pause for a while. But finally she managed to collect her scattered soul back.
"Sure! Why not?" she replied with a sweet tone.
"Was I being too fast? It's okay if you don't want to." he scratched his back head. "this is my first time being so opened to the others"
"No! I don't mind at all" she smiled widely.
Jongin felt relieved that she didn't refuse his request. He smiled back seeing Hae Rin smiled widely like that.
 
"Hae Rin ah?" 
Hae Rin froze in shock by Jongin's banmal call. She still didn't get used to banmal.
"Ah.. I'm so embarrassed."
She chuckled. Her eye-smile somehow caught his attention. "Shouldn't we go back to class now? Recess is going to be over."
"Okay, kaja!"
 
 

 

[A/N] YESSEU! EDITED! XD