The Battle and Surprise

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

[A/N] It's the 'D',

Double update! *smirk*

 


 

 

 

HaeRin arrived at the Vans open studio, there were a lot of people came. She still got no idea what was going on between Jongin and Sehun, but she guessed several things like singing battle or dance battle.  She was wearing a plain white v-neck t-shirt along with her grey cotton mini skirt. She also wore her favorite red socks with white dots and a pair of black shoes.

“Excuse me.” She was trying to pass through the crowd. After several times, finally she managed to stand on the first line.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Tonight, the most spectacular dance battle will be held here in the Vans open studio!” the crowd cheered when the MC opened the battle. *One of my guess was right. Dance battle. I’ve never seen Sehun’s dance though.* haerin thought.

“Let me call our two dancing machines, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun!” the crowd was becoming louder and louder when Jongin and Sehun appeared. Jongin was wearing a black leather jacket and he left it ped, showing his grey sleeve inside it. Meanwhile Sehun was wearing white long sleeves with black sneakers. Jongin was wearing sneakers also, but his was red. They bowed at the same time.

“So, you guys have anything to tell before we start the battle?” the MC offered the microphone to both of them. Sehun grabbed it first.

“I would like to thank everyone who has come tonight, please vote for me. Especially you, HaeRin, vote me. We’re wearing the same color right?” The crowd was busy searching the girl that Sehun mentioned before. HaeRin bit her lower lips because she felt uneasy, people were starting to recognize her.

Jongin grabbed the microphone right before Sehun said something. He smirked and held the microphone up. “I would like to thank everyone as well for coming to Vans,”

“Copycat.” Sehun said between Jongin’s sentence that cause him to pause. Jongin ignored his mock and continued. “And I hope you guys will vote the best one. Vote me. And lastly, HaeRin, follow your heart.”

*Follow your heart.* His sentence kept echoing on her mind. She didn’t need to think hard, she just needed to follow her heart. But she still felt unsure because Sehun saved her life as well and she couldn’t find a way to thank him fully.

 

The light was dimmed. Sehun stepped onto the dance floor. He covered half of his face with a black studded cap. When the music started, he moved according the song’s flow. He did a fast shuffle and ended it with handstand. The crowd clapped because of his flawless moves. The music started to play again, the beat was slower than before. He started to move his body again. The moves was getting hotter, he ran the cap down on his body and stopped at his navel area. He smirked and ran the cap up to his head. When the music ended, he threw his cap to the crowd and held his head up, showing his adam’s apple. The crowd was shouting Sehun’s name continuously even when the light was dimmed again.

The light was on, and a slow music was heard. Jongin started to move along with the music. He combined ballet, jazz, and hip hop at the same time. His movements were fast and strong. He smirked all the way he dance. He did some y moves like ing his hips, waving his body and his lips. If Sehun’s dance was hot, you would be burned by Jongin’s dance. It was too tempting. But when he was ing his hips for the second time and spinned, the music stopped. *That brat.* Jongin was surprised but he didn’t stop dancing, he kept imagining that he was dancing to a music. Not so long, the music started again and he adjusted to the rhythm right away. He closed his performance perfectly by flashing his abs.

HaeRin was breathless. She didn’t know that Sehun could dance that amazing and it was pretty hot. And she didn’t expect that Jongin would dance that y. Two y dances continuously took her breath away. After watching the performances, she had decided whom to choose.

“Calm down ladies, I know they were hot. Now the poll is open! You can vote them on www.vanstudio.com/polls the voting will be closed 15minutes later!” The crowd cheered when the MC announced the poll was open. HaeRin took her phone out and opened the webpage.

“But, sorry Miss Park HaeRin, you cannot vote. You will tell it directly later after we count the voting. Anyway, you can vote while enjoying an amazing performance by the Valsk band!” HaeRin frowned her eyebrows. She was in danger. She could be squeezed by the fans if the one she chose was the opposite of their expectation.

 

15 minutes had passed. The MC was getting ready to announce who was the winner. Jongin and Sehun had gathered on the dance floor too. The MC chattered and pointed a white wall on his left. There was Jongin and Sehun name shown on that wall. The number under their name started to shuffled. Finally result came out. “TIE! SEHUN 104 VOTES AND JONGIN GOT 104 VOTES AS WELL! Now I call upon Miss Park HaeRin to come here.” The MC gestured her to come. She bit her lips and stepped to the dance floor. She walked to the middle and stood between Jongin and the MC.

“To determine the winner, who will you choose, Miss?” asked the MC. HaeRin gulped, she wasn’t ready yet. Her mind was battling even she had known whom to choose. She was worried if she chose the right person or not. HaeRin exhaled and said, “Kim Jongin.” The crowd cheered and clapped for Jongin’s winning. Sehun was mad, he didn’t expect that HaeRin would choose Jongin over him. He was so mad. Jongin whispered something to HaeRin and she patted his shoulder.

 

“Do you have anything to say, Kim Jongin-ssi?” The MC handed the microphone to him.

“I would like to thank everyone that had voted me and thanks for HaeRin, without her I will never be the winner. So, music please..” Alladin’s A Whole New World was played while the light was started to dim. Jongin stood on his knee and took HaeRin’s hand. He closed his eyes for a while and held the microphone up.

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?”

HaeRin gasped when he started to sing. She never knew that Jongin could sing that nice, his voice was amazing. He sang it until the first chorus and stopped. He looked up into her eyes.

“HaeRin-ah.” His husky voice was echoed between the song. HaeRin blinked her eyes and look at him, he was still on his knee.

“Would you be my girl? My one and only girl?” he confessed. HaeRin’s mouth shaped a big ‘O’ because she was surprised. The audience were surprised as well, they gawked when Jongin confessed. HaeRin looked into Jongin who was nervous at the moment. He was clueless whether HaeRin will accept him or not. Shyly, HaeRin nodded. Jongin quickly stood and brought her to his embrace. He hugged her as if the world would end if he released her. Meanwhile, Sehun couldn’t do anything about it. he was mad at himself, why he couldn’t get HaeRin back. But seeing HaeRin happily smiled in Jongin’s arms, he let her go even just a little.

Suddenly Jongin endured the hug. He cupped HaeRin’s cheeks and leaned in. He kissed her lips slowly. Sehun furiously stomped and left, he couldn’t see two of them anylonger.

“Everybody is watching us, Jonginnie.” She murmured between the kiss.

“Sorry.” He grinned and ended the kiss with a light peck. The crowd was cheering happily seeing them together.

“I love you.” He whispered and kissed HaeRin’s cheek softly.