Confusion

My Secret Jonginnie!

It's been a while since Jongin and Hae Rin last meeting on the rooftop. She didn't have any clue know what to do since Jongin seemed like he put a far distance between them. He was absent for this past two days also, she really wanted to know what had gotten into him. "Did I unconsciously hurt him? But I didn't refuse his bubble. I didn't shouted on him also. I wonder  what did I do until he avoid me." she hardly thought.

 
"Ya, Hae Rin ah get your self back together! What's wrong with you actually?" Eun Yong jolted Hae Rin by her sudden question.
"Aigoo you make me shock! What did you ask just now?"  asked Hae Rin.
"Tch this girl" Eun Yong shook her head and continue, "what's wrong with you? It's been a week you stare blankly and day dreaming for almost the whole day! Where's the cheerful Hae Rin?"
"I'm just umm confused" Hae Rin replied shortly.
"Say it. You know you always have me here by your side. So now tell me what's going on." said Eun Yong.
 
Hae Rin let out a heavy breath before she answered, "do you remember last week when Jongin pulled me?" Hae Rin paused to check Eun Yong's answer. 
She nodded in response, so she continued "well, he was really sweet on that day. He brought me to the rooftop and childishly asked me to play bubble together with him." she paused again, "and I love it" Hae Rin added in her mind and continued, "but since that time, he seems like trying to avoid me. He even doesn't say hello to me at all. He was absent for this two days also. I'm kinda worried what's going on with him actually." Finally Hae Rin felt a bit relieved because she managed to tell almost everything to her best friend since she had kept this by herself before. 
 
"I'm not shocked somehow" she chuckled, " I had guessed that it's likely related to Jongin. Anyway, why don't you try to text him first?" she grinned.
"Ya! P-R-I-D-E!" she shouted, "Beside I don't even have his number" Hae Rin sighed.
"Then go ask him!" said Eun Yong
"You wish" Hae Rin rolled her eyes.
 
Suddenly their class president shouted, "Teacher on board!"
 
"Good morning, ma'am" the whole class chimed
 
"You, I haven't finished my business with you. Just see what's going on after class." Hae Rin whispered not wanting to be caught by her teacher.
"OMG I'm afraid~~ eotteohkae?" laughed Eun Yong, she completely forgot that the teacher had arrived.
 
"Eun Yong ssi, any problem?" asked her teacher.
 
"No ma'am, I'm sorry" Eun Yong bowed.
Hae Rin covered , preventing herself from laughing out loud.
 
 
---
 
 
Meanwhile, Jongin was practicing hard at SM Building. He didn't care he had skipped school for two days, he thought as long as I'm going to be debuted soon I don't mind if I has to skip school. It was one of the way to avoid Hae Rin too. But suddenly, he remembered about his mom. He remembered his mom told him not to stop going to school even he had the busiest schedule ever. "Sorry mom I skipped school this two days, actually I want to avoid her also mom. I couldn't think clear and logically because of her." he said in his mind. He took a short break and let out a heavy breath, trying to clear his distracted-guilty-mind because of his mom and of course, Hae Rin.
 
"Yo man, what's wrong with you? Usually you're so attractive but why are you being quiet lately?" Kyungsoo, his one-group-partner-to-be, chimed.
"Uh nothing hyung, I'm alright." replied Jongin.
"Is it because of that girl? What's her name? Hyeri?" asked Kyungsoo, trying to remember but he forgot.
Jongin nodded in reply and stated, "and it's Hae Rin. Not Hyeri."
"Sorry, dude I forgot!" Kyungsoo rubbed his back head and continue, "ya, try to text or call her first! Wait wait, I bet you don't even have her number?"
"Yeah you're right hyung, I don't even have her number. I can't explain what I feel"  **I bet you sing the last part like in 'What Is Love' :p**
"Is it like you can't stop thinking of her even you don't want to?" asked Kyungsoo
Jongin nodded again in reply.
"I was once like you, just enjoy and go with the flow dude! Go approach her before it's too late!" Kyungsoo tapped his dongsaeng's shoulder.
Jongin didn't give any reply, he was busy thinking Kyungsoo's word.
 
 
 
 
"Maybe I should ask her number." he thought
 
 
 
 

 

Sorry for not being able to update for a long time. I'm really really sorry ;;____;;

 

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!<3333