Curiousity. And.. Bubble?

My Secret Jonginnie!

[A/N] Finally, I'm back kkk~

btw, if you see some senteces in bold, it means that you say it in your mind ^^

 


 

Hae Rin's POV

 

"I hope we can shop together more often, today was very fun! " said Eun Yong

"I hope so! Time went so fast" I replied

"Well, that's my bus! See you tomorrow at school Hae Rin-ah!" said Eun Yong, she waved at me

"See you, dear!" I waved back

 

---

 

I closed my door and made sure I had locked it, I had to be careful since a lot of burglars nowadays. Well.. Sometimes I did feel bored of living alone like this, but I didn't know why I loved it. That's why I bare with this miserable lonely feeling.

I sat on the side of my bed and start thinking of that mysterious guy. "If that rushing-guy I saw this day was Jongin, then he must be 'someone' in SME, it was impossible if he rushed like crazy as a 'normal guest'". I wanted to ask him about this, but I didn't know how to bring this case to our conversation. It was not funny if I directly asked him about this.

"ARGGHH! I think I'm going crazy" I shouted.

I took my phone and texted Eun Yong.

 

          Ya, Should I ask him about what happened earlier?

 

A reply came.

        

           Geez, how many times I have to say it, dear =_= go and ask him tomorrow, okay? Don't say no. I'm gonna sleep first, night!

 

"Aish this girl" I sighed and unconsiously fell asleep.

 

---

 

RING RING

 

Finally, break time. I stretched my stiff body a bit. I was shocked that Jongin was right behind me when I did that. "What the hell are you doing here, Jongin."

"Hae Rin-ah, let's have a walk" he suddenly invited me.

"Eh?" I was still in shock

"Aish.. Just follow me, okay?" he grabbed my arm and pull me, I could feel almost everybody in the class was starring at us.

I was so embarassed, but I nodded.

Deep inside I was curious where he took me.

 

---

 

Jongin's POV

 

-At the rooftop-

 

"We're arrived!" I laughed a little and continued, "Tell me Hae Rin, where did you think we would go?"

"Honestly, I don't know. But I'm glad that you took me here." she answered

"Oh really?" I giggled.

"Ya, don't tease me." She cutely rolled her eyes.

 

"Hae Rin-ah" "Jongin-ah"

"You can talk first." I smiled

"Okay then." She took a deep breath before she continued, " I saw someone similar to you rushing over SME building yesterday. It was you, wasn't it?

I was shocked by her sudden question. How could she notice that it was me. I shook my head quickly. No one could know my identity before I officially debuted.

"Nope. I was sleeping all day yesterday." I laughed a little, " beside, I don't have any relationship with SME. Maybe you were mistaken, Hae Rin-ah"

"Oh really? I really thought it was you" She starred at me deeply

"No, it wasn't me. I've told you that I slept all day, haven't I?" I messed her hair, I could see she was blushed a little.

"Yaa!!" she cutely yelled and continued "okay, let's forget it then. So, go on and tell me why you brought me here" she smiled.

"Angel brought me here.." I sang a little, and laughed. She cutely rolled her eyes, again.

"Joking.." I made a 'V' sign, and I took 2 bottles of bubble and gave it to her. " Let's play this!"

"Ya, you're so childish" she laughed and took the bottle

"But it seems like you love it" I asked.

"Yes, I do. I love childish stuffs" She smiled and blew the bubble. I could feel some butterflies inside my stomach when I saw her doing that. I shook my head a little, trying to refuse what I did feel by blowing the bubble, wish it went with the bubble.

"Hae Rin-ah.."

"Ne?" She turned back

"Ani.. Forget it." I shook my head unconsiously.

"Oh okay.." she continued to blow the bubble. I kept starring at her, and smiled. I didn't know what went inside me, but I just  loved the way she moved. "Ah.. I love everything on her" I shook my head, well I shook a lot today "Geez.. What I was thinking about.."

 

 


 

 

How's this chapter? 

Sorry if it was messy ><

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!<3<3<3