First (awkward) greeting

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

Hae Rin, a clumsy 18-years-old girl were dashing since she was late for school. It had been known that she always came late until her friends called her 'Miss late' or 'Miss clumsy', but she didn't really care about that. It was like running fast as if she was a burglar that was being chased had been her daily activity, she felt it was the only thing that she good at.
 
After 15 minutes running like crazy, she managed to arrive to her school, Genie High School, one of the best school in Seoul. She relieved since the main gate hadn't been closed. It was the rules that the main gate is closed at 08.30. 
"Thank you, Mr. Gong!" she thanked the security and continue to run to the main building of the school. She was panting while her teacher caught her late.
 
 "Park Hae Rin!! If you are late again tomorrow, I'm gonna call your parents to school! Remember today is your last chance. Go sit there with Jongin." Mr. Lee Jae Dong pointed a long bench. She followed his finger and walk towards the direction.
 
*Oh God! Why it has to be Jongin! We'd been together since the first year but we didn't know each other. Eotteohkae? I had no choice though.*
 
She sat down and glanced a bit, somehow Jongin managed to attract her. *He's cute, no wonder a lot of girls like him.* she thoughtJongin felt that she was being glanced, since it was really awkward being in these silent condition, he decided to greet you first.
 
"Annyeong, Hae Rin-ssi" Jongin greeted.
"Uhm.. Annyeong Jongin-ssi" She replied. She looked like she was kinda shocked by his sudden greeting.
"We're classmate, right? It's so funny we never talk before." he asked.
"Uhm.. Yes." She replied shortly.
"Oh c'mon, why do you always say uhm? I won't bite you haha" he laughed a little.
"Ani.. Keunyang.. I always feel awkward whenever I talk with someone who's not close to me." she spoke her mind out. She never ever could talk freely with a stranger. *but he's not a stranger. He is my classmate after all.*
 
"So.. You want us to get closer?" ask him
"EKHH! I.. I.." she stuttered because of his shocking words.
"Hahaha joking" Jongin cut her words and laughed out loud. *This girl is really funny to tease.* he thought.
 
*Crap. He laughed.* thought her, and she replied shortly "Err.. Yeah.."
 
 
Time went so slow after that short conversation. Both of them didn't know what to say. He also seemed not interested to initiate the conversation again. *What should I do to kill this awkwardness?* she kept thinking how to stop the awkward situation, but she end up with nothing. *Aisshh! I wish I didn't answered him that short with the-uhm-conversation-killer. Park Hae Rin pabo!* she cursed herself.
 
Suddenly Mr. Lee approached them and said, "Park Hae Rin, Kim Jongin, you can go back to your class. Make sure both of you won't be late tomorrow unless I'm going to call your parents. Understand?"
 
"Yes, Sir" said both of them at the same time
 
 
 
 

 

 

[A/N] Edited!

 

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!<3333