Who's that girl?

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

BEEPP BEEPP

 

A notification came in. Jongin took his phone out and opened his message box. His plum-thick-lips curved when he read the message.

 

From: 4623871 **[A/N] I randomly press the number LOL

Message:

Hi sweet talker *mehrong*

 

“Sweet talker? This little girl is too cute.” he smiled and texted her back.

 

To: Haerin

Message:

Sweet talker? Who’s that? :p

 


 

From: Haerin

Message:

YOU.

I hate you, why did you bring me to the haunted house after all?

I don’t wanna talk to you.

 


 

To: Haerin

Message:

I am not, madam.

Don’t talk to me then :p

 


 

From: Haerin

Message:

I’m not talking to you right now, sir.

I’m texting you.

 


 

To: Haerin

Message:

Witty Haerin is back lol

Go sleep, Haerin, it’s late already.

 


 

From: Haerin

Message:

What if I don’t want to?

 


 

To: Haerin

Message:

I’ll bring you to another haunted house.

 


 

From: Haerin

Message:

Tch meanie.

See you tomorrow, meanie jongin.

 


 

To: Haerin

Message:

Okay then, good night witty Haerin.

 

 


 

 

Jongin put his phone and smiled widely, he hadn’t felt this way for a long time. Well, he did but it was before her ex-girlfriend cheated behind him. A sudden flashback came through his mind. He shook his head, trying to erase the flashback that was trying to sneak in again. The last person he wanted to meet is his ex, it was much better if she didn’t appear in his life ever again. He sat on his bed side and took a glass of water that he had taken before, he sipped it slowly. He was trying to calm himself. When he felt much better he snuggled in to his bed and drowned to the dreamland.

 

---

 

Haerin woke up with a big bright smile on her face, it seemed her little conversation with Jongin really made her day. She murmured random songs happily and took a bath. When she was done, she made some sandwiches for her lunch. She made some more for Jongin. She never made any lunch for someone before that’s why she felt excited to do it.

“Tadaa~ Haerin special sandwiches are done!” she beamed and packed the sandwiches. She put them into her school bag, not wanting to leave them home. She took her shoes and wore it. She locked the apartment’s door and went to school happily.

 

---

 

“Good morning, witty Haerin.” Jongin greeted her when she reached her class. She arrived at the same time with Jongin. That could be fate. She thought and shook her head.

“Well, good morning meanie.” She stucked her tongue out and entered the classroom together with Jongin.

“Looks like someone will have a girlfriend soon!” Someone shouted and successfully made the whole class stared at them. Some girls were busy whispering and peeking towards them. Some boys were whistling. Haerin ears went red because of that, she was embarrassed.

“Shhh.. we’re not in that kind of relationship.” Jongin tried to save him and Haerin from this embarrassing situation. Haerin felt relieved but it didn’t last long, her eyes widened when Jongin added in a small voice. “Yet.”

 

RING RING

 

“We’re saved by the bell.” Jongin chuckled and walked to his seat, Haerin followed him and sat on her seat as well.

The lessons went really fast and it’s finally recess time. Haerin got up from her seat and approached Jongin. Eun Yong was absent today, so she didn’t have any burden if she ate lunch with Jongin. Jongin held his head up when a familiar scent coming closer. “it’s Haerin.” He smiled and asked if she needed anything.

“Nope. I just want to ask if you would like to have a lunch with me.” She bit her lips, she was afraid to be rejected by him. Jongin lips’ curved, he didn’t say anything but held her lunch box. “What are you waiting for Haerin? Let’s go!” Haerin beamed and followed his steps.

“Feeling lonely without Eun Yong?” Jongin asked when they arrived at their favorite place, rooftop.

“Yeah, especially when maths lesson, I don’t have anyone to talk with.”

“Just bare with that, Haerin. I hope she will be recovered soon.”

“I hope so.”

“So, did you make these sandwiches by yourself?”

Haerin nodded, “How does it taste?”

“Anything taste great if you make it.” He chuckled.

“See, sweet talker.” Haerin laughed but her laughter stopped when Jongin called her name.

“Haerin..”

“What’s wrong?”

“I…uh nevermind. Let’s eat.”

Haerin raised her eyebrow and stared him innocently. Jongin fluttered by her cute action. He ruffled her hair once and bit his sandwich.

 

---

 

Haerin felt butterflies were flying on her stomach whenever she remembered Jongin’s affectionate touch. She was curious about what was he going to say. But she didn’t want to burden Jongin by asking him. She pakced her books and walked out from her class. She had to walk alone since Eun Yong was sick. She was walking to the gate happily until she saw a beautiful girl approach Jongin and hug him intimately. She felt a pang in her heart. Her vision became blurry.

 

“Who’s that girl?”

 

 


 

Hi!! I finally updated MSJ =))

I'm currently writing another new story! It's an action fanfic, quite different from this one right? XD

The main cast on my new fic is  LAY and EXO of course!

Please check it out [here]

Leave some comments and subscribes too if you don't mind! I'd be really happy :]