Sweet Café

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

Jealousy. 

 

 

It described perfectly on his deep brown eyes. His eyes darkened and sharpened as if they could kill people by his stare. He glared at Sehun intensely. “Move.” His stare somehow stated it. Sehun released his grip from Haerin and stepped back. He eyed her to get out from the Ferris wheel and she obeyed. Jongin grabbed her arm and pulled her. He left  Soo Jung and Sehun all alone. Soo Jung stomped her feet thousand times, she was mad because Jongin abandoned her. She noticed a guy which was Jongin’s friend and observed him from top to toe. She tilted her head and coldly said,

“You’re not that hot. Sorry.” And she left Sehun in awe. He rubbed his temple and walked to the parking lot.

 

---

 

“Ya Jongin-ah, how could you be so rude!” she protested and yanked her arm from Jongin’s tight grip. Jongin only stared at her and sighed.

“Let’s talk on that café.” He pointed a small café near the merry-go-round. Haerin nodded and followed his big steps. Jongin gestured her to sit first while he went to order something. Haerin sat on a table for two. It was on the corner of the café. She thought they needed privacy, so she chose to sit here. The café was not that full, only two big groups and three couples, including them, visited that café.

“I hope you like it.” Haerin startled because of his sudden coming. He handed her hot green tea latte. She beamed since it was her favorite drink ever. Jongin sipped his coffee and put it down. He never left his gaze from Haerin.

“So, tell me why you acted like that.” Haerin insisted.

“Sorry if you didn’t like that. I was out of control.” He apologized. He sipped his coffee again to calm himself.

“No no no. it’s not about whether I like it or not, but I’m just curious why.” She looked him in his eyes, trying to find the truth.

“Will you believe me if I say that I’m jealous?” he stared back, right in her eyes.

“Y-y-ya! Don’t say such a nonsense thing!” she stuttered. She grabbed her cup but it was spilled. Her sweater was stained.

“Clumsy, as always.” Jongin hurriedly stood and bent down, he tried to clean the stain with the tissue. Haerin observed his serious side intensely; she captured all of his expression clearly. He felt guilty, worried, and he cared a lot. He hissed when he realize that all of his effort back then was useless. The stain didn’t vanish, yet it spread wider and wider.

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault.” Haerin calmly smiled; the opposite of Jongin who bit his lower lip in frustration. He took of his baseball jacket that he wore and wrapped it around her arms.

“Wear that. I don’t want you to catch cold.” Haerin shook her head and took it off. But a pair of strong hands pressed her shoulder gently. He didn’t let her to take it off.

“Wear that, I insist.” Haerin stared him innocently and obeyed. She kept the jacket wrapped her shoulder. Jongin satisfyingly smiled and sat back.

"Jongin-ah, I wanna ask you something" Haerin suddenly called him.

"Ask what?" he blinked and began to sip his coffee slowly.

Haerin took a breath, not sure whether she should ask this or not. But finally she stated, "Are you a SM trainee?"

Jongin choked, he kept coughing for several times. After a few minutes he managed to control himself.

"I guess that brat told you about this. I was planning to tell you tomorrow or I don't know when, but not this close. It supposed to be a secret until I'm officially stated that I'm going to be debuted. I wanted to tell you this so badly, but that brat wrap it all in a blink of eyes." Jongin shook his head.

They were silent. No one talked, no one took the initiative to start a topic, but it wasn’t awkward at all. A soft music filled their silence. They were staring each other, talking from eyes to eyes. Haerin’s pink lips curved and so Jongin’s.

“Haerin-ah.” He called. Haerin tilted her head and her eyes as if said, “what’s wrong?”

“Sunday at 7 p.m.” he paused, “please do come to Crave dance studio across the gas station.”

“Dance studio? What for?” Haerin curiously asked.

“You’ll find it out when you are there. Dress well.” He smiled mysteriously. “I was planning to ask you via text later, but I think it will be much better if I asked you directly. So, be punctual, Haerin.”

Haerin nodded, she had no idea what he prepared. But she agreed, she wanted to find it out.

“It’s already late, let’s go home. Want me to walk you to the bus stop?” he checked his watch and offered her his arm. She grabbed it without any hesitation and beamed,

“Sure! I’d love to.”

 

 


 

[A/N] Short update, I'm so sorry ><

I was busy preparing something for KAI's birthday. Here's what I made, 

 

 

P.S. I'm a kailu shipper ;]

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR FABULOUS KIM JONG IN!