Amusement Park (part one)

My Secret Jonginnie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L0O1VJjh_A

A-Pink - I Don't Know

 


 

 

*Oh my goodness, he still calls me ‘rinrin’* Sehun was the only one who called her Rinrin, it was her nickname while they were dating and Haerin called him ‘Huna’. They used to be the hottest couple at their former secondary school. The cutest girl and the most handsome boy in the school were dating. They were so lovey-dovey in love until Sehun cheated. He fell for a noona which was one year apart from him, Moon So Yeon. Their relationship ended with a big fight and Haerin decided not to continue her study in the same school with Sehun, that’s why she moved to Genie High School.

They exchanged texts until several hours, they were so absorbed until they didn’t realize how long had they texted. They talked about everything and everyone, just like old friends reunited. Out of nowhere, Sehun ended up asking her for a ‘date’.

 

 

 


 

From: Sehun

Message:

Rinrin sweety, let’s have a date, shall we?


 

To: Sehun

Message:

Date? No thanks.


 

From: Sehun

Message:

Ouch I’m rejected.

LOL JOKING

Let’s go to the amusement park near the stadium, it just opened three days ago!


 

Haerin shook her head because of his childish offer and texted back.

 


To: Sehun

Message:

Okay, what time?


 

From: Sehun

Message:

Friday, 7 p.m. I’ll wait you at the entrance gate.


 

 

*Friday? It means tomorrow. He was fast, unlike how he used to be.* Haerin chuckled and turned her phone off. She had to sleep now if she didn’t want to be late on the next day. With that she snuggled to her bed and drifted to the dreamland.

 

---

 

Friday, one hour before the so-called-date.

 

 

“ARGH WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?” she slammed her wardrobe door in frustration. She had no idea what to wear. She tried several clothes from dresses until jumpsuits but she still felt unsatisfied. She kept changing and changing, she didn’t realize that she had spent 30 minutes. She glanced at the clock and ruffled her hair. She decided to wear her over-sized sweater with a red heart in the middle of it and match it with her short jeans. She wore black stocking inside her short jeans to keep her warm. She took her red converse and rushed to the amusement park.

 

---

 

 Sehun kept checking his watch over and over again. It had been 15 minutes but Haerin still didn’t come. He tried to call her but she didn’t pick it up. He decided to wait for another 15 minutes, if she didn’t appear, he would leave.

“Oh Sehun!” Haerin shouted. She panted so hard because she was running to get there as fast as she could. She approached Sehun and said, “Sorry I can’t make it on time.”

Sehun observed her from top to toe, back again from toe to the top. Haerin bit her lower lip because of his action.

“Stop biting your lips or I will kiss them.”

Haerin gasped and stopped biting her lips immediately. Sehun smiled and grabbed her hands. He gestured her to come into the amusement park.

 

They wandered the beautiful view of the park, Sehun chose the best time to go there since if they went at afternoon they wouldn’t be able to watch the night view. They tried almost every single of the rides. They laughed hard and screamed like crazy. They were having a great time.

“Rinrin, let’s ride merry-go-round!” he cheerfully smiled.

“You gotta be kidding me. We’re too old for that!” she frowned.

“Oh come on, just follow me”

“I guess I have no choice.”

Haerin chose the white pony and hopped onto it. Sehun chuckled and hopped to the brown horse beside her. He gestured as if he was a prince who proposed the princess. Haerin flushed and slapped his arm softly.

The ride ended quite fast and Sehun offered her a hand to help her hopping down from the ‘horse’. Just a few steps after they got out from the ride, Haerin suddenly tripped.

“Haerin!” two husky voices shouted and grabbed my arms at the same time. Haerin glanced and shocked.

“Jongin! What are you doing here?”

“I should be the one who ask you, why are you here? With Sehun.”

“OMG! So you guys know each other?” she gasped.

Sehun nodded and rubbed her back of his head.

A red haired girl suddenly grabbed Jongin’s arm. “I was looking for you.” she pouted.

*That girl.* her heart sank. Just when Haerin about to leave, the red haired girl chimmed,

“It seems like you two know each other. Let’s have a dinner together, shall we?” she beamed.

Haerin sighed and followed them. Sehun asked what’s wrong with her, but she only shrugged her shoulder.

 

“I just realized that I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Moon Soo Jung, Jongin’s girlfriend.”

*girl..friend?* Haerin cringed when Soo Jung mentioned girlfriend.

“You’re not my girlfriend, Soo Jung.” Jongin denied coldly.

“Oppa, how could you be so mean! I came so far from California only to meet you but you act coldly this past three days.” Soo Jung pouted.

Sehun starred at Soo Jung and asked, “Wait. Your surname is Moon? And you came from California?” Soo Jung nodded. “Do you have elder sister?” Soo Jung raised her eyebrow, “How could you know?”

“You are So Yeon’s sister, aren’t you?” he concluded.

“Y-y-yes, I am. Who are you?” she stuttered.

“Oh Sehun. I was dating your sister.” He stated.

Everyone gasped except Haerin.

*it’s enough for today* she sighed and closed her eyes.

 

 


 

[A/N] Double update? /smirk/