All Night Long

My Secret Jonginnie!

Jongin never liked the scent of hospital. He also hated doctor to be exact. Hospital and all inside it reminded him of something that he didn’t want to remember any longer. *It’s the same hospital.* He took a deep breath and walked to HaeRin’s room. She was okay, no serious injuries. The doctor also didn’t detect any sign of trauma. Jongin felt light when he heard the doctor’s examination. HaeRin was much stronger than he thought.

He stepped into her room carefully, not wanting to wake her up. Bandages were seen everywhere on her. They were on her head, left hand, and also her ankle, which was supported by a mini board. His heart stung when he saw the girl that he cherished was in that state. He would exchange himself to be the one who suffer rather than her. Softly, he her hair and her cheek. He pulled a chair and sat next to HaeRin. He watched her face until he fell asleep while holding her hand.

Slowly HaeRin opened her eyes and blinked several times. *Where am I? It’s not my flat though.* she tried to get up but she felt dizzy directly. She decided to give up and stayed laying on the bed. *Hospital? What happened before?* she tried to remember what happened yesterday. All she could remember was she was on her way to the dance studio. *Ah right, I was crashed.* she touched her head and felt a bandage was wrapping it. She glanced at her left hand as well. Her eyes stopped at Jongin’s hand. She didn’t feel he was holding her hand all night long.

*Is he sleeping at that position from yesterday? He didn’t need to do that. I’m okay, Jongin. I hope.* Carefully she released his grip and Jongin fluffy hair, she felt bad because Jongin had to take care of her.

“HaeRin?” Jongin slowly got up and stretched his tired body. “How do you feel?”

“I feel better. You can go home, Jongin.” Haerin smiled widely to show him that she had recovered.

“No, I won’t leave you until you are fully recovered.”

“But don’t you have to train? I know that school is on holiday, but you need to train, don’t you?”

* I almost forget that I have to train.* Jongin scratched the back of his head. He walked to HaeRin and ruffled her hair. “Promise me that you’ll be okay even I leave you. I’ll be back at night so be a good girl.”

HaeRin chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’ll be alright. You can go now.”

 

She felt empty when Jongin left. Somehow she regretted reminding him that he had to train. *I wish he’s here.* she thought but then she shook her head. * no no. What am I thinking? He’s not my boyfriend though.*

“OH MY DEAR RIN RIN! WHAT’S GOING ON, DARLING?!” Eun Yong loudly shouted and banged the door.

“Ya, you’re in the hospital.” Told Haerin when Eun Yong sat beside her.

“How can you get injured? Tell me who did this and I’ll squeeze them to death!” Eun Yong furiously stated.

HaeRin chuckled because of her. “No one. I got crashed when I was crossing the road.”

With that HaeRin told everything to her best friend from Jongin’s invitation until she got crashed. But the only thing that she didn’t know was Sehun and Luhan were the one who brought her to the hospital.

“Could it be Jongin? He was on your side when you’re wake up, wasn’t he?” Eun Yong raised her eyebrow, she was curious too.

“I’m not really sure somehow. It could be a stranger then he asked him/her about me and he went here.”

“Are you sure it’s not Jongin?” Eun Yong asked once again.

HaeRin exhaled and shrugged her shoulder. She wasn’t sure.

*Could it be Jongin?*

 

---

 

 “Wow I don’t expect that you’ll be here. Leaving HaeRin alone, huh?” Sehun smirked.

“I don’t have any choice.” Jongin walked off casually but Sehun blocked his way.

“You don’t deserve her.”

“Move.” Jongin pushed Sehun away. “You don’t deserve her either.”

“Do you think so? Let’s have a match.”

“I don’t have a time to battle with a jerk.” Jongin coldly stare at him.

“What?!” Sehun furiously grabbed Jongin’s collar. Jongin shove his hand and grip it strongly. “Calm down, dude. I accept your challenge then. What match?”

“Dance battle.”

 

 


 

[A/N] I was kinda surprised when I opened the comment box because someone left tons of comments X)

Thank you kissmexotic99 for your comments and support!