Haunted House

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

"Sorry, Miss, but I can't help myself to bring you here." He apologized and opened the the fabric that covered Hae Rin's eyes.

"I shouldn't follow you at the very first time." she sighed.

"Once again sorry, cutie. Wait me here, I'm gonna exchange the ticket with bracelet. Don't go anywhere, okay?" he ruffled Hae Rin's hair once and went to the exchange booth.

Hae Rin bit her lower lip, she was scared even before she entered the haunted house. She thought about escaping while Jongin was still busy exchanging the tickets. She shifted her gaze to left and right, looking for the right chance to escape. "Perfect." Right when she was about to take a big step, a familiar-strong hand grabbed her wrist.

"You can't go anywhere, miss." he smirked and pull her gently, "let's go. The gate will be opened soon."

Hae Rin let out a heavy breath, she really hated this kind of situation.

 

Minute by minute passed. A female voice cracked, "Visitors number 55 and 56, please come inside from the Claw gate."

"It's our number, miss. Enjoy your 'trip' with me." he smirked. Hae Rin hesitately follow his steps.

 

Hae Rin gasped because of the loud banging sound came out when the gate was slammed. There was a quite big gap between them at the first time, but as they went further and further the gap between them became smaller. Hae Rin gripped Jongin's T-shirt and continued following him.

"Are you afraid, Hae Rin?" he asked even he already knew that she was afraid.

"Do you even need to ask?" 

Jongin chuckled then wrapped his arm around her shoulder and rubbed it slowly to relax her.

"Don't be afraid. You will be alright since I'm here." Hae Rin felt a bit relaxed knowing that she wasn't alone here.

 

"AAAKKKKHHHH!!" she closed her eyes and screamed loudly when she felt that someone grabbed her ankle roughly. Jongin hurriedly pulled her into his broad chest to protect her. Hae Rin froze for some seconds and she just realized that the ghost-that-grabbed-her-ankle was gone. She felt something warm was wrapping her body. "Dammit, I wish I'm not in a ghost's arm or I'm gonna faint right now." She opened her eyes carefully and blinked when she realized it was Jongin who was hugging her right now. She tried to pull herself but Jongin prevented it, he hugged her tighter than before. Hae Rin could hear Jongin's heavy breath and his loud heartbeat. "Is he afraid too? His heart is beating so fast." she thought. When she was about to wrapped his waist, all of sudden Jongin broke their warm hug. She felt a pang in her heart. "I wonder what's going on with me." she wondered. 

 

They kept walking and Hae Rin kept gasping and squeezed Jongin's hand when she was scared. 

"Is it only me or our class is really big?" 

"I think our friends are really have the skill to arrange the class. There are tons of turning if you noticed." he answered.

 

SPLAT!

 

"AAAAKKKHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT? IT HIT MY HEAD! IS IT A SPIDER OR DID THE GHOST SPIT ON ME? OR-OR-OR.. ARGH WHY IT HAS TO BE ME? JONGIN-AH HELP!!" Hae Rin screamed panicly when she felt something suddenly landed on her head.

Jongin embraced her and picked that thing. It was a big jelly spider toy. "No wonder there was a splatting sound when it landed." he thought. He threw the toy back right to the previous direction. "Ouch!" a deep-male voice cracked.

"Eat that back, stupid ghost." he cursed.

"You don't have to act that far." she protested.

"Sorry, miss. I can't let anyone pranks you, I will teach them a lesson if they dare to do it." he smiled affectionately.

"Y-y-ya! What a sweet-talker!" she stuttered.

"I'm not, miss." he sweetly replied and continue the walk since they were about to end the 'journey'.

 

--------------------------

 

"Phew that was LONG! I had no idea how could I pass the haunted house." she chattered happily after they got out from the haunted house.

"Surely that was because of me, sweety." he winked.

"Tch you really have to decrease your sweet-talk amount, Kim Jongin." she cutely rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I will, but in one condition."

"What is it? Tell me" she curiously asked.

"Lend me your phone first."

"Eh? What for? " she asked innocently and took her phone out.

Jongin didn't answered yet he grabbed her phone and typed something. He handed the phone back to her, "Here's my number. Text me later,will you? I'll wait." then he left her starring his walking figure blankly.

 

She blinked and starred at her phone. "Did he ask me to text him before? So..so..so it means that he gave his number?" she gasped slightly in shock. But then she smiled and began  to type.

 

-----------------

 

BEEPP BEEPP

 

A notification came in. Jongin took his phone out and opened the message. His plum-thick-lips curved when he read the message.

 

From: 4623871 

Message:

Hi sweet-talker *mehrong*

 

 


 

Hello everyone!

Well, I present this chapter since today is the 8th months with EXO! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

I loooooveee you guys!  <33333