Cold War

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

Knock Knock

 

“Come in!” HaeRin shouted.

A guy whose face was covered by a bouquet of flowers approached her. “Guess me.”

“Oh Sehun, you’re so childish.” HaeRin chuckled and took the bouquet. She put it on a desk beside her.

“So how’s your condition?” Sehun said while pulling the chair beside her and sat on it.

“Much better, I can walk even though slowly. I just need a little treatment and I will be fully recovered.” HaeRin beamed and look into her index finger. Sehun played with it and bit it lightly.

“Yaaa!” HaeRin snapped. Sehun laughed because of her reaction.

“I bought your favorite choco lava pudding, make sure you eat it after lunch, okay? It will give you extra energy.” Said Sehun while he was putting the box beside the bouquet he brought for her.

“Thank you.” HaeRin nodded. “You don’t have to buy me a lot of things, Sehun-ah.”

“I don’t mind, Rinrin. I will do anything for you.” Sehun caressed her cheek softly but full of affection. He caressed her cheek as if it will be marked as his.

“D-Don’t you have to practice?” HaeRin stuttered because of his caress, it was so intense. She could feel his feeling for her hadn’t died yet, but she didn’t know about hers. Was she still in love with him? She couldn’t tell.

“The training will start after lunch because one of our trainers’ father passed away. So Mr. SooMan gave him dispensation to come late.” HaeRin nodded in reply.

“Rinrin, if you have to choose between me and Jongin, on whose sides will you be?”

“I can’t choose between two of you because both of you are my precious. I don’t want to lose you. I don’t want to lose Jongin either.”

---

A week had passed. HaeRin had just discharged from the hospital. She felt happy to leave even she wasn’t that lonely because Jongin and Sehun was like her guardian, they visited and stayed the longest. Eun Yong also visited her for time to time, but she had to leave due to her holiday course. She got along with LuHan as well since he accompanied Sehun most of the time.

She had started school on the next day. Jongin volunteered to pick her up since he was worried something would happen to her if she went to school by herself. Their classmates started to make gossip that HaeRin and Jongin was dating, but they kept denying that rumor.

Jongin and Sehun was in the cold war, they nearly didn’t talk to each other. Their hyungs had no idea why they didn’t talk to each other. When they asked Jongin and Sehun, they refused to answer. They hate the idea to face each other every day, but they had no choice.

“Hey, ready to be ashamed tonight?” Sehun smirked and pushed Jongin’s shoulder.

“You’re the one who will go home without anything.” Jongin glared him sharply. Sehun put his thumb down and laughed loud.

“Kim Loser.”

---

HaeRin was sleeping and eating all the day. It’s Saturday but she got nothing to do. Eun Yong was out of town, she was on short vacation with her family. Jongin and Sehun hadn’t called her all the day as well. She yelped on the couch and groaned.

Beep Beep!

 


 

From: Sehun

Message:

Sweety Rinrin, come to Vans open studio tonight at 7 p.m.

You’ll be on my side, won’t you? I’ve saved your life.

 


 

 

Beep Beep!

 

The second message came in right away. She pressed the back button and opened it.

 


 

From: Jongin

Message:

I hope you could come to Vans open studio tonight, at 7 p.m.

Can I ask you a favor? Choose me, I will be really happy if you do so.


 

 

HaeRin scratched the back of her head. *There must be something between them. But, who should I choose? Sehun saved my life. But my heart tends to choose Jongin for a reason. ARGH Who will I choose?!* She messed her hair and got up from the couch, she needed to get ready for tonight.

 

 


[A/N] Ready for the 'D'? *wink*