Shine Bright

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

It was a sunny Sunday morning, a perfect day to set a date. HaeRin and Jongin planned to have their first date today. It explained why HaeRin woke up earlier. She wanted to look perfect in front of her boyfriend; it was their first date though. She jumped of her bed happily and prepared herself.

She curled her hair into big waves. Her bouncy wavy hair matched her outfit perfectly. She wore a pink pastel dress and a pair of brown flat shoes.  Jongin promised her to pick her up at 10, but it seemed he was going to be late. *Where is him? It’s already 10 but he hasn’t shown up until now.*

She checked her phone again and again, there’s no sign of him. To kill the time, she re-checked her makeup. *Slightly pink cheeks, pink lips. Perfect. Gosh, I’m so pinky today!* she chuckled by her thought.

 

Ding dong

 

HaeRin rushed to the door and opened it cheerfully. A guy was holding a big sized rillakuma doll, was standing in front of her. She tilted her head to the left and to the right to see who that was, but he kept dodging in the opposite way. *Is it possible that it’s him?*

“Jongin. It’s you, right?” HaeRin checked. Slowly that guy peeked from the right side.

“You are right! You win the first prize, miss. Here’s yours!” Jongin beamed and handed the doll to her.

“Jongin. You don’t have to buy me anything.” HaeRin looked up to him. Jongin smiled and ruffled her hair.

“I didn’t. It’s your prize for guessing me.” Jongin pulled out his tongue playfully. HaeRin chuckled and took the doll from him.

“Silly.” HaeRin chuckled. “But, thank you so much. Uhm, wanna come in? I need to put this though.” HaeRin opened the door wider and let him came in.

Jongin stepped in and looked around her flat. It was nice, tidy, and comfortable. Pink and brown dominated her flat. There’s an electric piano next to the television. Jongin sat on the piano seat and turned it on. He played random melodies. *How long since the last time I played piano.*

HaeRin put the doll on her bed and went out to check Jongin. Her pinky lips curved a little when she saw Jongin was playing the piano. She approached him and stood next to him. Jongin stopped playing and gave a space for her to seat.

“Can you play the piano? I never heard anything about you and piano.” Jongin asked.

“Yeah, I take piano class. My mom used to teach me, but since she moved to another place I have to take a piano class. She was a really nice teacher.”  HaeRin smiled. She missed her mom and dad so much. It’s been two years since the last time they met.

Jongin smiled back and started to play something. He played his all time favorite song, Yiruma’s Maybe. HaeRin hummed the song, she loved this piece as well. Jongin peek a bit to the cute girl beside him while he was playing the piano. The song ended beautifully, HaeRin clapped cheerfully and Jongin ruffled her hair softly.

“Wanna play something together?” Jongin offered.

“Sure, what song do you want to play?” HaeRin accepted his challenge. She loved his idea.

“Let’s play Little Brown Jug!” Jongin cheerfully answered. HaeRin laughed, it was the first song she learned. They played it happily. When the song stopped, they laughed and stared at each other.

There was a pause until Jongin made a move. He leaned in closer and closer, and then he cupped her cheek. He pressed his thick lips on HaeRin soft pinky lips. HaeRin kissed him back and circled his neck. Jongin pressed the back of her head to make their kiss even deeper. HaeRin parted her lips a little to give him an access to let him explore more. Jongin smirked on her lips and kissed her deeper. His tongue travelled on every inch of . After a few second Jongin broke their kiss and finished it with a loving peck.

“We’d better go before the beast inside me comes out.” Jongin chuckled and left her to touch up.

HaeRin walked to her room and fix her makeup as quick as she could. *The beast inside him? Could it be… No. No. Not yet. I’m still innocent!* HaeRin could feel her cheeks flushed. She took her purse and came out.

---

Jongin and HaeRin went to the Seongnam Arts Center Opera House to watch the drama musical 'Catch Me If You Can'. She had craved to watch it since several weeks ago but EunYong kept refusing whenever she asked her to watch it together. Now that she felt really happy to be able to watch the musical, especially with the one whom she loved.

They came in right when the musical was about to start. HaeRin felt relieved because she didn’t miss the opening. The musical started, they watch it and hummed when there was a song that they knew. Jongin kept holding her hand and or squeeze it lightly.

“Someday, I will stand on that stage and shine bright like Key hyung.” Jongin pointed SHINee’s Key. HaeRin smiled and patted his shoulder.

“You will, dear. I believe you will shine bright. Everyone will love and support you.”

“Thank you.” He whispered meaningfully. She nodded in response and they continued to watch the musical.

---

“Woah the musical was amazing! The role suited Key oppa perfectly!” HaeRin spazzed on their way back to her flat. The bus was pretty empty. There were only them and one lady. They sat on the back.

“Hey, why don’t you spazz over your boyfriend instead of my sunbae?” Jongin acted as if he was mad. HaeRin poked his pouty lips and laughed.

“Why should I? My boyfriend already knows that I always spazz over him 24/7.” She kept poking his lips.

“Omo!” HaeRin gasped when Jongin bit her finger playfully. She tried to take her finger out but Jongin bit it even harder.

“It hurts!” HaeRin whined. Jongin released his bite directly and kissed her finger. “Better?”

Haerin flushed by his little affection. She shyly nodded.

“We’re here. Let’s go!” he offered her his hand and they got out of the bus. They crossed the road together with holding hands to HaeRin flats.

“See you tomorrow at school, Rin baby.” He waved when they were in front of HaeRin’s flat. Jongin started to walk away after he patted her head lovingly.

“Jongin wait!” HaeRin shouted and ran after him. Jongin turned his back and surprised. HaeRin pecked his lips.

“Well uhm see you.” HaeRin blushed by her own action. She had no idea why she did it. Jongin widely smiled. He stepped closer to her and lightly kissed her lips.

“That’s the last for today. See you.” He ruffled her hair and watched her came inside her flat.

 

 


 

Hi, lovelies!<3

Sorry for the late update ;u;

Anyway, please kindly check my new fanfic~ c [here]

This is my first time writing a oneshot