Lioness

Precious Three Months

Eun Jung lead the way to the school with the 2PM guys following her. When they reached the school the students began to squeal. But when they saw Eun Jung's stare, they decided to keep quiet and let them pass.

"By the way haksaeng, don't post on your face book accounts or text anybody you know that these guys are here. I bet your teachers already knew about it and have told you. Any breach of this will be dealt with severely. We have means to know who among you had spread the news to other people outside our county," Eun Jung said to the students who were present in the premises.

"Ne." They replied. Eun Jung had really earned her moniker 'Lioness'. But nobody could blame her because her students always get the highest CSAT scores in all of Cheongsong county and in all of South Korea. But she earned her respect with fear. Eun Jung didn't mind this though. She knew this was good for them, not for her.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon happened to pass by, and she heard her teacher's lecture early in the morning. She then decided to go to her classroom and tell Hwa Young that Eun Jung-seonsaengnim was tagging the 2PM guys with her and she guessed that they'd become their classmates. Hwa Young secretly squealed in delight. She'll finally be seeing Nichkhun in person. Of course, Jiyeon envied her friend. If 2AM had also tagged along, she would see Jin Woon often. As the 2AM guys were not suspended, Jiyeon could only hope and daydream. 

Then Eun Jung and the guys came in. She had them sit at random places according to her newly made class arrangement. She didn't want the guys to cheat. And she wanted them to make friends with the other students like how she wanted it. She happened to see Hyomin pretending to be passing by in hopes of seeing Chan Sung. Eun Jung smiled and called out to her.

"Park-seonsaengnim, you don't have to be so obvious. I know you wanted to see one of my new students."

Hyomin frowned. She thought she wasn't caught, but her co-teacher was just as clever. So, she decided to turn around and head back to her classroom.

The students giggled at seeing their teacher trying to act like a highschool student. Of course, only Jiyeon and Hwa Young knew of her little secret.

"Okay class. I don't think I need to introduce to you your new classmates. You knew them very well than I do. But mind you that now, they are not idols. So don't ask for their autographs. If I caught both parties violating this rule, you'll be dealt with severly. They are students just like you, so treat them as one. However, do not invite them to your out of school activities. I warned them not to for many reasons only they and I knew. So, it's none of your business to know. Don't invite them to anything that will cause trouble like horseplaying during lunch time. You are all to study here in school, not to play. Understood?"

"Ne, Ham Eun Jung-seonsaengnim."

 

***

Nichkhun was reading his book when he suddenly felt like someone was staring at him. To his surprise, he caught Hwa Young stealing a glance. He smiled amiably and resumed reading.

"Ahhhh...he's just so adorable..." Hwa Young gushed.

Jiyeon chuckled. "How does it feel to be classmates with them?"

"I'm so happy! Oh, if only he gets to notice me."

Jiyeon smiled. Then she suddenly caught sight of Hyomin pretending to be passing by yet obviously looking for Chan Sung. So Jiyeon went out of the room and greeted her. Hyomin felt so shocked she thought she'll have a heart attack.

"Ne, seonsaengnim is looking for Chan Sung Oppa..." Jiyeon teacher in a singsong voice.

"Shhh haksaeng, someone might hear you!"

To her shock, she saw Chan Sung and Woo Young return to the classroom from the boys' restroom. They bowed to her in greeting before going to the classroom. Hyomin pouted. Somehow, she could never get Chan Sung to notice her.

***

"Annyeong hasaeyo, Park-Seonsaengnim."

"Annyeong hasaeyo. Okay, let's start class."

By the middle of the Math period, people began to notice that Hyomin kept on calling Chan Sung to answer her questions. And Taecyeon suddenly remembered what EUn Jung had told him last night: this teacher is one of his fangirls. So, he just smiled, to Hyomin's annoyance.

"Ok Taecyeon-ssi?"

Taecyeon looked up to his teacher."Ssaem, I didn't know you're a fan of Chan Sung-ah."

Hyomin blushed, and the students swore they saw it. But Chan Sung could only smile. He had never had a teacher come up front and tell him that she's a fan. But here,he had a fan who he knew would never had the guts to ask for his autograph.

"Gwaenchanhayo. Let Park-Seonsaengnim admire me if she so pleases. But we know the rules, right?"

Hyomin pouted. Then she suddenly felt like giving a test instead as the period is almost over. She wanted to get out iof the room fast too. She couldn't bear being so embarrassed in front of the students.