Across my Balcony

Precious Three Months

Taecyeon couldn't sleep. He was beginning to wonder what sort of test Eun Jung was going to be giving the next day. He feared her, yet he still admired her teaching style. He knew he had to make good in his exams tomorrow to show her that he was not wasting his time.

He got up and decided to meditate outside in his balcony. To his surprise, he saw Eun Jung too. Her room was dark, and he presumed that she was slowing herself down in preparation for bed. She was wearing that revealing top again, and as she was watching the stars with her hands on the armrest, her cleavage showed.

"Annyeong, Noona."

"Annyeong, Taecyeon-ah," Eun Jung said as she noticed him. "Can't sleep?"

"Ne...well, Noona...are you trying to seduce me?"

"Seduce you?"

Taecyeon pointed to her chest again. But Eun Jung didn't budge."

"Look all you want. There's nothing to look at anyway. I'm flat-chested, you know."

Taecyeon smiled. "Full or flat-chested doesn't matter to me at all."

"You enjoyed seeing me then?" Eun Jung asked. Taecyeon noticed that his teacher was trying to . He began to blush.

"A.ani...it's not that...well.."

"Well, what?"

"Well...oh, noona, don't play games with me, ara? I know that you like me too."

"Says who, Taecyeon? Did I ever say I liked you? Well, tell you what, young man, you could be very obvious. I know that you like me. You steal glances, you insinuate ual fantasies, and you even blush."

Taecyeon smiled when she said that. Then, he asked her boldly. "Why, is that so wrong?"

Eun Jung straightened up her gait and leaned on the wall. "What's with you that you can't seem to pull yourself away from me?"

"That's simple. I like you, Noona."

Eun Jung bowed her head to prevent Taecyeon from seeing her smile. Then she looked up to him underneath her lashes before finally looking at him straight in the eye.

"You are very frank. I Wonder how many girls have been fooled with that charisma of yours."

"It depends on who falls for me,"Taecyeon bragged. "Wae, are you falling for me now?"

"Why would I?" EUn Jung denied. For the first time, she found herself falling for Taecyeon. Yet, she decided not to show it because of her promises to JYP and to Juntaro.

Taecyeon chuckled. "I would be the luckiest guy if the strictest teacher in Cheongsong county fell for me."

"Geurae? You are dreaming, Taecyeon-ah. Go back to bed now. My test would be a hard one. Good night."

"Good night, beautiful."

"Shut up," Eun Jung said as she closed the door of her balcony. Taecyeon watched her as she slipped into bed, imagining what she'd be dreaming of tonight.

"Please dream of me. I have a feeling you like me too. Please dream of me tonight," he whispered.