Chapter 4

Duet

chapter4r.jpg

 

 

SeungHyun groaned as he breathed heavily leaning almost completely onto the swaying punching bag. It had been two days since the incident with Tiffany in the practice room and it was beginning to wear him thin. That moment in the practice room had sparked something, he wasn’t sure what but for two days her face had been haunting him, the way her small waist felt under his hands, the way her chest moved up and down with her heavy breathing, her plump pick lips, the way her eyes squinted slightly when she frowned, the small lines that formed on her forehead.

It had been in his mind for the past two days and apparently it had begun to become obvious to s who kept throwing him weird glances every now and then. Apparently to them he was too much of an idiot to notice. And the last straw was the glance Jiyong sent him from behind the punching bag.

“What the hell Ji?” SeungHyun asked, removing his gloves. The man he addressed looked stunned for a minute before running a hand through his hair.

“Look Hyung we’re worried about you”

SeungHyun raised an eyebrow, “We?” He asked, “What are you lot worried about exactly”

“Hyung, you haven’t been yourself lately,” Seungri spoke up from the other punching bag he was holding for Youngbae, who had also turned to give the man a strange look.

“You’ve been more stressed, more jittery you can’t seem to concentrate and you’re killing yourself along with that punching bag.” Youngbae spoke up, “We’ve never seen you work so hard on the bag before”

SeungHyun sighed his shoulders slumping; he hadn’t been careful enough apparently, “I’m fine guys, nothing to worry about. Just stressed about the special stage”

Jiyong raise an eyebrow, “The special stage or the person you’re doing it with?” He asked glancing briefly at Youngbae, “Bae told us, apparently you and Fany-ah had a bit of a… moment right in front of him and Hyoyeon. You want to tell us what’s going on?”

“No, not really. Mostly because there is nothing to tell”

“Hyung, no offence or anything but that did not look like nothing. It looked like something and something quite strange” Youngbae said, moving to stand closer to SeungHyun as the others followed.

SeungHyun looked at s, they meant well right? There wouldn’t be a problem with telling them. Except that he wasn’t sure himself what he could tell them, what was he supposed to say? That Tiffany had been the only thing he could think of; that the way her body felt against his brought sparks that he had never felt before. He had had girlfriends before, it was hard to be part of Big Bang without having woman throw themselves at you but none of them had had quite the same result.

“Hyung!”

SeungHyun looked up and ran a hand over his tired face, “I- I'm not sure exactly. But there may have been something… with Tiffany, maybe”

The smirk on ’s faces told him that it wasn’t new information.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

To say their next practice was awkward was an understatement. However unlike the other times they were alone, no choreographer and no members trying to help. It was simply them two, in a room alone, for five hours. Tiffany had gotten there early; it was in her nature she had to be everywhere early, she was at times worse than Seohyun, although she doubted anyone could be quite as prompt as their maknae.

But she found herself extremely bored as she sat leaning against the sky covered wall of their training room. Her and SeungHyun had decided to take turns using each of the companies practice rooms and they it had been the turn to use SM building. Tiffany preferred using her own practice room, the room was brighter than those of the YG building, then again she could have been a little biased, those practice rooms had been her second home for the best part of the last five years.

There was a creak as the glass door was pushed open and she could see through the clear material as SeungHyun walked in, a duffle bag slung casually over his shoulders. He was dressed in casual sweats, grey tracksuit bottoms with a slightly tight white shirt. Tight enough that she could almost make out the small bumps of what seemed to be a six pack underneath.  She may have had mixed feeling for the guy but there was no crime against looking right?

SeungHyun cleared his throat uncomfortably, the way she seemed to be staring at him, or better yet his stomach was making his face hot. And if there was one thing he refused to do was blush in front of her. “Tiffany-ssi. You’re early”

Tiffany stood up, almost losing her balance in the process. It seemed she had been doing that a lot in front of him, she let out a nervous giggle pushing a lose piece of hair behind her ear, “Yeah, I was in the building so you know, I thought I’d come up instead of going back to the dorm and then having to come back you know? Plus the members were really tired, we pulled an all-nighter so I thought d let them get home quickly, and I'm sure the managers were just as tired, I wouldn’t want to bother them into driving me all the way back here aft-“

“Tiffany-ssi, you’re rambling” SeungHyun interrupted a smirk on his face.

Tiffany let out another nervous sound that couldn’t quite be classified as a laugh, “Sorry. I do that a lot”

SeungHyun simply smiled making his way across the practice room dropping his duffle bag onto the floor to the side. “Shall we start then? I'm assuming you’ve stretched?”

“Yep, have you?” Tiffany nodded.

“I’ve been training so I'm guessing I'm warmed up enough”

Tiffany looked up, “Oh? Training?” She asked curious. From what she had heard SeungHyun was the only one of the Big Bang members who didn’t really bother too much with his body, not as much as Daesung and Youngbae did anyway.

SeungHyun nodded, moving to plug in his iPhone onto the speakers, “Yeah. The boys and I do some boxing”

His statement peaked Tiffany’s curiosity, before moving to Korea boxing had been one of the things her father had done with her. She had started after her mother had passed away it was a way for them to bond and it helped released all the emotions she had been bottling up inside herself. But the SM training gyms didn’t have boxing equipment, much to her dismay and she doubted her managers would let one of the members of Girls’ Generation be seen sweating and beating on a boxing bag.

“Tiffany-ssi?” SeungHyun waved a hand in front of the girls face starling her and she nodded quickly before standing up.

“Sorry, I space out sometimes”

“Yes, I’ve noticed” SeungHyun replied, moving to the space in the middle of the practice room. He looked at Tiffany who was still standing in the same spot looking at him. He raised an eyebrow and she gave a little jump moving towards him,

“Sorry, where do you want to go from?” She asked hesitantly.

SeungHyun was a little surprised it seemed they had been able to get through an entire conversation without trying to slit each other’s throats. And as Tiffany positioned herself in front of him getting into the starting position he couldn’t help but smile, the special stage might not have a been a bad idea after all. 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting. They always make me smile. A lot of you want to know why they don't like each other and keep with me! You'll find out in chapter 6! ^_^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter!