Chapter 16

Duet

chapter16.jpg

 

 

“So you and SeungHyun huh?” Yuri smiled from her seat next to Tiffany.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and looked up from her iPhone, “Yeah Yuri-ah, me and SeungHyun is there something else you need to know. Because you know, you guys didn’t find out enough last night huh?”

Sooyoung giggled from her other side, “Well there was one question you didn’t answer” She leaned closer, resting her arms on the side of the chair coming closer to the red haired girl. Yuri on her other side smiled wide and also leaned closer, Tiffany raised an eyebrow at the other two glancing from one to the other.

“Really? And what’s that exactly?”

“How is he in bed?”

Tiffany gasped blushing a deep red, “Oh My God! Guys we haven’t done it yet. And even if we have I would so not tell you two!”

Yuri pouted, “Aww why not?”

“Because! Because you two are too young to know about these things!”

“Yah! We’re the same age as you and let’s face it the only one of us that probably even has any experience in that place is Sica, Tae and Sunny” Sooyoung sat backwards, letting out an exasperated sigh. “Oh! Even maknae has had a husband! Uh! Fany-ah I need a boyfriend and soon!”

“Not sure what you want me to do about it Soo.”

Sooyoung let out another sigh, “Oh I knew it I'm destined to die alone!” She cried out overdramatically, resting her hand over her forehead and throwing her head back.

Yuri from the other side let out a laugh, “Yah! Stop being such a drama queen. What about Siwon Oppa, have you complete forgotten about him?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes nudging the girl slightly, “Aish you babo, the flowers Oppa sent you last week. Like that huge bouquet of roses, the ones still held proudly in the living room for all to see?”

Sooyoung shrugged, “Siwon doesn’t count, he’s been sending me flowers for months and chocolates and gifts but he’s never done anything else”

“That’s because you’re not sending him the right messages Soo. You’ve got to show him that you like him too”

“I guess”

“Plus how are you going to get married at 24 if you never move? You’re getting older, better get a move on”

Tiffany giggled at Sooyoung’s slightly red cheeks, “I can talk to Oppa if you’d like Soo? Get him to make the first move?”

“You would do that?” Sooyoung piped up, her face excited, Tiffany let out a laugh at the girl’s childlike expression.

“Of course, but I have to be the maid of honour at your wedding! I was the one that introduced you two anyway!”

Sooyoung nodded enthusiastically, “It’s a deal now go go! Talk to him! Go!”

Yuri let out another laugh as she watched Sooyoung excitedly nudge Tiffany’s phone closer to her, “Hey! If Soo gets a boyfriend then I demand one too! Go Fany-ah find me a man!”

Tiffany laughed as she scrolled through her various contacts, finding Siwon’s number she quickly sent him a text to meet up before looking up at Yuri with a teasing smirk, “Not too sure what I'm supposed to do about you Yuri-ah. Not sure who would be crazy enough to go out with you” She teased, quickly dodging the cushion thrown at her.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Alright Hyung, after Dae you’ll come in with the rap then Bae will come in, do a little verse before you lead back into the chorus sound good?”

With a nod Jiyong turned back to the monitor, “Okay. We should start recording tomorrow take the lyrics home and learn them tonight, should we start at let’s say six?”

“Sounds good Ji” SeungHyun replied looking down at him phone. Jiyong raised an eyebrow, glancing at the other members. Seungri cracked a grin before jumping forward to grab the phone out of the older man’s hands.

“Who you texting Hyung huh? Could it be a certain pretty idol with a dazzling eye smile huh?” Seungri teased. SeungHyun looked up at him with a raised eyebrow before calmly leaning back.

“Maknae, you read my messages and I swear you won’t be coming into my house anytime soon”

“But- but Hyung! It’s getting hot and you have a pool!”

“Exactly, a pool I'm sure Dae will enjoy”

Pouting Seungri tossed the phone back to the man, sending him a smile, “Now can I use your pool Hyung?”

SeungHyun chuckled, looking back down at his phone, “Nope”

“Hyung!”

Jiyong chuckled before leaning forward in his chair, “But seriously Hyung, how’s it going with you and Tiffany?”

“Fine. What’s with all the sudden interest?”

Can we not care for our Hyung? Do we have to have an ulterior motive Hyung?” Youngbae asked.

SeungHyun raised an eyebrow again glancing at s, “What do you want?”

Jiyong smirked, “It seems our Youngbae here needs your help with a little problem he’s been having”

“Oh? And what’s that?”

Daesung grinned, “Hyung’s got a crush!”

SeungHyun looked at Youngbae with a quizzical look before smirking, “A crush huh? Never thought I’d see the day. Who’s the unlucky girl?” He teased.

“Very funny Hyung” Youngbae deadpanned, “Its Hyoyeon-ah actually”

“Oh? As in Tiffany’s Hyoyeon?”

Youngbae nodded and Seungri couldn’t help but playfully push the older man, “Isn’t it adorable Hyung!”

SeungHyun smirked at Youngbae’s bashful expression, “But how am I supposed to help exactly? You’re way closer to Hyoyeon-ah than I am”

Youngbae smiled sheepishly before scratching the back of his head nervously, “Actually Hyung I was wondering if you could maybe talk to Tiffany? See if she can help me out in asking Hyoyeon out? With the special stage out of the way I don’t really have an excuse for meeting up with her”

Smiling SeungHyun nodded, “Sure I could have a chat with her. I'm sure she’s be more than glad to help”

There was a knock on the door of their recording studio and all the members glanced up to see their manager come in, his face serious. Jiyong smiled, waving him in,

“Hey Hyung, we just finished working out the new song and…” Taking a look at their managers less than amused face he stopped dead in his tracks. At the leader’s sudden stop SeungHyun looked up from his phone.

“You okay Hyung?”

Their manager let out a sigh rubbing his jaw, “No, I'm not okay SeungHyun. You need to come with me, the president wants to see you now”

Jiyong raised an eyebrow, “Is he in some kind of trouble or something? Why would the president want to see him?”

“Well I'm not too sure Jiyong. Why don’t you lot tell me if he should be in trouble? Has SeungHyun been doing things he shouldn’t?” Their manager asked thoroughly confusing the five men sat in front of him.

Daesung frowned, “What are you talking about Hyung?”

“SeungHyun are you going out with Girl’s Generation’s Tiffany?”