Chapter 17

Duet

Hey Guys! I know i posted another chapter this morning (Well morning for me, not sure about you guys) i couldnt wait so heres the next chapter ^_^

 

chapter17.jpg

 

 

It was deadly quiet. So quiet he was sure he could hear s breathing just outside of their president’s office on the other side of the door.  Normally SeungHyun loved quietness, he loved to be able to simply sit and do nothing, hear nothing. It was his way of relaxing, of getting away from the busy and hectic schedule he had as an idol. But this silence, the silence that would once have brought him such joy was making him nervous. And when SeungHyun was nervous nothing good could be happening. There were so many things running through his mind, but the biggest question was how the hell had their manager found out about him and Tiffany? They had been so careful, watching their backs wherever they went.

Yang Hyun Suk, his president sat staring at him from across his desk and SeungHyun felt like a child looking up at a parent waiting for their punishment.  The older man let out a long sigh rubbing his hands over his face before looking back at him,

“SeungHyun we have a problem”

“President, I'm sure I can explain-“

Hyun Suk let out a loud bitter laugh, “Oh really? You can explain well SeungHyun I’d love to hear your explanation for this” the older man turned the computer monitor towards him. There on the screen was perhaps SeungHyun’s worst nightmare a large picture was displayed on it, of him and Tiffany together inside his car kissing. He recognised the scene from when he dropped Tiffany off at her dorm; normally the picture would have been able to be explained. The PR staff wold have waved it off as two friends like SM Entertainments staff had covered up Jessica and Taecyeon’s relationship that Tiffany had told him about. But this picture was of him and Tiffany inside his car, kissing.

SeungHyun let out a breath he hadn’t realised he had been holding. His president nodded gravely, “SeungHyun you know I’ve never had anything against you or any of the other Big Bang members dating, idol or no idol. But this is inexcusable, how many times have I told you to be careful?”

“I know Hyung but we were being careful, we were sure there was no one there an-“

“Well obviously there was someone there SeungHyun because these photos are all over the internet. It’s been a couple of hours since it was posted on a community board and it’s become the most searched topic. Every one of your fans already know about this, not to mention Tiffany-ssi’s fans as well”

“I-“SeungHyun stopped short. What was he supposed to say? For once in his life he didn’t have an answer for anything. What were they supposed to do now?

“SeungHyun meet me back here in an hour. Soo Man and Tiffany will be here, he’s requested a meeting for us to sort out this mess.”

SeungHyun stood up nodding and bowed before he made his way to the door, he grabbed the handle when he was stopped by his president’s voice,

“I wasn’t half as bad as Lee Soo Man will be SeungHyun, this was nothing compared to what he will put you through”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“And did you see the MC’s face when I didn’t give him a straightforward answer about me and Taec?!” Jessica exploded in squeals of laughter in the car, much to the amusement of her members who were sat next to her.  Taeyeon and Tiffany next to her smiled and watched amused as the blonde next to them exploded into more bouts of laughter. They were on their way back to their dorm after having picked up Jessica after her Strong Heart recording, she had lived up to her Ice Queen image giving nothing away to either of the MC’s.

“So where are we off to now Manager Oppa?” Asked Taeyeon as she leaned forward slightly towards the man driving.

Their manager turned slightly, his eyes still locked onto the road, “That’s it for you three today girls, Sooyoung is at a press conference for her new MCing position and Hyoyeon and Seohyun are at a Dancing with the stars recording but everyone else should be at the dorms waiting for you guys” He smiled at the girls before turning back.

Jessica leaned forward, almost crawling over their small leader, “Oppa!” She giggled, her voice coming out in a cute high pitch, “Can we get some snacks? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please?”

Their manager let out a laugh at her antics, “Sorry Jessica, you’re trainers have completely ruled out foods that aren’t in your set diets. Unless you’ve suddenly developed Sooyoung’s ability to digest food I'm afraid the best I can do is the packed food in the back”

Jessica pouted falling back onto the seat, crossing her arms over her chest. Tiffany couldn’t help but notice that she looked like a five year old; their laughter was interrupted when there was a shrill ring of a phone and their manager quickly picked up.

“Hello President”

All three girls stiffened slightly as their bodies unconsciously moved closer trying to listen in on whatever conversation was occurring. They watched as their manager’s shoulders stiffened his face hardening before he nodded slightly.

“Yes I understand President I will bring her now. We will be there in five minutes”

And with one last word from the man on the other line their manager hung up glancing briefly at the curious girls. He remained silent looking straight ahead at the road, the girls behind him exchanged nervous glances it wasn’t often that one of the Soshi vans was quiet and unless it was because they were asleep it often meant rouble. And big trouble at that.

Taeyeon cleared nervously at the awkward tension in the van, “Um Manager Oppa? Is there something wrong?”

“Unfortunately Taeyeon, there is”

Jessica butted in suddenly interested, “Oooh” She teased attempting to lighten the mood, “Are one of us in trouble?”

At their manager’s silence Jessica’s smile disappeared, “Oh my god, are we in trouble?”

Their manager shook his head, “Not all of you”

Tiffany raised an eyebrow, “Well whose in trouble then?”

“Well, you are Tiffany”