Chapter 12

Duet

chapter12u.jpg

 

 

Truthfully, looking back now Tiffany was sure she hadn’t correctly thought it through. While the very thought of going out on their first official date brought butterflies to her stomach she had no idea how to explain to her members just why she was getting ready to go out at nine at night. Normally it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, being idols they had become used to going out at strange hours to see if they could pinch even a little bit back of that normal life they had before they had debuted. Not that she was complaining, living her dream came with certain sacrifices, but recently she had begun to question whether it was really worth it, giving up on the normal life girls took for granted, being able to go shopping or to the cinema without having huge cameras following your every move or in her case being able to go out on a normal date at a normal time.

But as good at making excuses as Tiffany normally was she was struggling to find a good one to tell her members as well as her manager as to why she was trying to sneak out of the dorm, in  pretty pale pink dress and heel without another one of her members. She had tried to use Bom as an excuse but a quick call to the older red head and she was quickly disappointed to find out that she was busy in Japan for her own group’s promotions. And Tiffany was quickly running out of plausible ideas that her members wouldn’t mind or question. But the only person that knew about them two was Bom and Tiffany was very hesitant in telling others, if her members found out that she had told other people before them it would end badly.

But she didn’t want to tell them just yet, as much as she loved and trusted all of her sisters she was sure that telling them that she was dating was something that wouldn’t go down well. She just didn’t know how to tell them, and if they did know it was only a matter of time before one of their managers found out and if they found out then that would lead to consequences that she did not want to face. She knew the rules and she was perfectly aware of the no dating clause she had with her contract. Although thinking back to it she had been a naïve fifteen year old when she became a trainee and just how was she to know that in a couple of years she would be going out with arguably one of the ist guys in kpop. But if her president were to find out, Tiffany had no idea what could happen. Nothing good she was sure.

But as she sat in her bedroom staring down at her phone she had 20 minutes before she was supposed to meet SeungHyun and she was still completely clueless as to how she was going to get past the eight girls in the living room without someone to back her up. As she scrolled through the various contacts on her phone her eyes landed on the one person she trusted perhaps even more than her own members. Pressing call Tiffany bit her lip as she pressed the phone to her face.

“Hello?” Came a delicate voice from the other end of the line.

Tiffany smiled, “Hey Sulli-ah. I need your help” She played with the hem of her dress.

The was a beat on the other end of the line before Sulli’s loud voice was heard again, “Sure Unnie! What’s up?”

When they were only trainees Sulli had been one of the purest and sweetest of the lot, and she still was to this day. Taeyeon and her had taken the shy girl under their wings, being taken away from her family at such a young age was something they shared. It was what made their bond so close, so strong.

“I need you to cover for me Sul. But I can’t tell you why, at least not yet and my members can’t know okay?”

There was another beat of silence, one slightly longer than the one before. Tiffany could almost picture the younger girl sat in her bedroom, on her pink covered bed (something she had caught from Tiffany herself) contemplating on whether she should.

“Okay Unnie”

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

“Hey girls I'm off!” Tiffany shouted from her spot in front of the door. She smiled to herself, as she heard the pitter patter of feet against the wooden floor before eight bodies appeared in front of her and eight pairs of eyebrows raised.

“Where are you going Unnie?” Asked Seohyun, her voice quiet as she hugged a large book to her chest.

Tiffany threw her bag over her shoulders before digging around for her keys, “Out”

Jessica raised an eyebrow, “And where is out exactly?”

“I'm going to have dinner” Tiffany shrugged, she saw Sunny’s mouth open but she beat her to it, “With Sulli. I'm going out to the café with Sulli guys, stop thinking other things”

Taeyeon smiled at the mention of the younger girl’s name, “Huh, that’s strange we normally go out all together as a group.” She pouted playfully before continuing, “Are you two leaving me out?”

Tiffany shook her head with a smile on her face, “Don’t worry Tae. Sulli wants some help on her English, F(X) are going to LA next week and she wanted to run over a few things”

“Why didn’t she ask me instead?” Jessica piped up,

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at the girl, “So you could spend the entire time drinking iced coffee and gossiping about boys?” She let out a little laugh as Jessica stuck her tongue out playfully, “I’ll be back in a couple of hours. Don’t have too much fun without me”

And with that Tiffany stepped out, sending one last smile and wave to the girls she closed the door behind her and reached for her phone sending a quick message.

To: SeungHyun <3

I'm on my way ^_^

 

 

Dont kill me! ^_^ i promise that the date will be in the next chapter and also the drama shall start! ^_^