Chapter 10

Duet

Hey Guys! Thankt you so much for your comments and im so sorry for the delay but i had a French history exam followed by a  Sociology Exam yesterday and i didnt really have enough time but here's chapter 10. Everything is fine right now but trust me it'll get fast paced int he next few chapters! 

Again thank you for your continued support! 

scaled.php?server=855&filename=chapter10

 

 

"Alright we'll film the introduction now and then you'll both go and get into costumes before filming the performance" The producer said from begin the large camera that was pointed straight at them. 

SeungHyun and Tiffany both nodded as they took the microphones from the staff members hand before preparing themselves to start. 

"Okay great, silence on set! And three, two, one!"

SeungHyun and Tiffany both bowed together before straightening up and smiling at the camera, "Hello Everyone!" they said simultaneously before SeungHyun spoke,

"I'm Big Bang's T.O.P"

"And I'm Girls Generation's Tiffany!"

"Thank you for tuning in to watch the very special SoshiBang stage"

"And we hope you'll now enjoy our duet performance! Please support us!"

"And cut! That's a wrap bring in the next group!"

SeungHyun and Tiffany bowed again before moving out of the way and back towards their waiting room. Tiffany glanced an caught SeungHyun’s eye before he disappeared returning his smile with her own, before her cheeks flushed slightly at the mischievous wink he sent her way. Making her way through the corridor towards the waiting room Tiffany couldn't hide the smile on her face so much so that she failed to pay attention to where she was walking and bumped straight into a hard wall. Or what felt like a wall. 

"Omo! I'm sorry I wasn't looking where-"

"Yeah we'll you've always had a hard time paying attention" A deep voice joked, an amused tone to it. Tiffany looked up at Taecyeon’s chiselled face and let out a laugh before jumping into a hug with the man who had been one of her best friends for years. 

"Taec-Oppa!"

Taecyeon smiled down at the girl before returning her hug and then pulling away. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd be in Japan for your concert?" Tiffany asked a smiled on her face. 

"We came back this morning I thought I'd pop by and surprise Jessica"

Tiffany smiled at the man, "Well you know how much she loves surprises"

Taecyeon nodded, "Well she'll love this one"

Tiffany shook her head and started to walk the tall man walking alongside her, 

"So," Taecyeon started, "You and TOP-ssi are doing a duet huh?"

"Yep we record it in about an hour or so. Are you staying to watch Oppa?" 

Taecyeon smiled and nodded, "Probably I'm hoping to take Jess out after so you guys have another schedule after this?"

"Nope Sica should be free but you have to talk to Manager Oppa"

"Will do. So tell me what's up with you and TOP-ssi?"

The statement startled the girl next to him. So much so that Tiffany found herself tripping over nothing and almost falling face first onto the shiny floors of the studio. 

"Wh- what are you talking about Oppa?"

Taecyeon cracked a smirk at her clumsiness, "The little wink that I saw him send your way. What was that about?"

Tiffany shook her head, "Not sure what you're talking about Oppa there was no wink"

"Uh huh. If you say do Fany-ah but sure seemed like a wink to me"

"No. No. There was no wink. Didn't see a wink" Walking faster Tiffany pushed open the door to the waiting room, "Hey girls! Look who came to pay us a visit!" she shouted into the room before he had a chance to question her again.

The girls in the room looked up at Tiffany’s loud voice and there was a wave of smiles as they caught sight of the tall male next to her.  Taecyeon leaned in closer to the girl next to him,

 

“We’ll finish that conversation later Fany-ah” He whispered in her ear before moving into the waiting room as the girls swarmed around him.

 

Sunny looked up as Tiffany took a seat next to her, “You okay Fany-ah? You seem a little nervous”

 

Tiffany smiled before waving off the older girls comment, “Nope no worries Sunny-ah, just a little nervous about the stage. I’ve only just noticed that we’re going to perform it in front of an audience”

 

It was a small lie, it’s not like she was going to spill her guts about the fact that there’s a slight possibility that Taecyeon had figured out the little secret that she had been trying so hard to keep quiet. But Sunny seemed suspicious as she looked up at her,

 

“You’ve performed in front of thousands of people Fany. You never usually get nervous”

 

“Well we’ve never performed with Big Bang have we?” Tiffany quickly remarked, she wasn’t really going to tell her that it wasn’t the whole of Big Bang she was nervous about, just one very tall, very handsome rapper.

 

Sunny seemed to accept her excuse and smiled, placing a comforting hand on her shoulders, “you’ll do great Fany now shoo, and go get ready for your little performance you’re up in like half an hour!”

 

Tiffany stood up as she moved towards the stylist, who was holding up a long red dress in her arms. But she was interrupted by a flash of blonde running past her and straight into the tall man’s arms.

“Taec!” Jessica squealed as she hugged her boyfriend, Taecyeon picking her up and spinning her around the small room.

 

“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in japan until tomorrow!”

 

Taecyeon let out a laugh before pinching the blonde girls’ cheeks, “Well I thought I’d surprise my favourite girl. I asked Hyung to leave early and he let me, I was thinking a walk down the river bank later tonight, you up for it?”

 

Jessica nodded, “Sure sounds great Oppa, I’ll tell manager Oppa and we can go after the filming”

 

Tiffany smiled at the scene. The way Taecyeon smiled down at Jessica was similar to the smile Tiffany saw on SeungHyun’s face when they were together and the blinding smile on Jessica’s face was something she was sure was identical to her own when she was with him. And as she watched the two giggle and hold each other in the middle of the waiting room, in front of all the members and the staff Tiffany couldn’t help but have a twinge of jealousy run through her chest.

 

She wanted that, she wanted to hug SeungHyun without having to worry about what people would say or if the paparazzi would take photos and what fans would say. She wanted to be able to visit him at his dorm or have him pop by hers with a movie and popcorn but she couldn’t, not yet at least. She’d have to be happy with their secret touches and secret kisses during their rehearsals. But Tiffany couldn’t help the slightly worried frown that came onto her face, what were they going to do when they didn’t have an excuse to see each other?